Gordon's Landscapes LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2012

4.3

Gordon’s Landscapes LLC has been in business in Lawton, Oklahoma since 1998 operating on these simple principles: To provide our valued customers a company that is trained and knowledgeable to the industry and a company they can depend on. As a result we’ve enjoyed a reputation as one of Oklahoma’s premier residential and commercial landscape companies....

L & R Tree Service

L & R Tree Service

We are a Highly Experienced Full Service Locally Owned and Operated Tree Company. We have been faithfully serving Oklahoma City and the surrounding areas since 1985. We are licensed, bonded, and insured. We also have a licensed arborist on staff.

04/22/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well I contacted Gordon and for one he did not even show up for the estimate , then he called me came to my home looked and gild me he would contact me ,did nit hear from him for a week , he called me again and told me he would come come and show me the estimate and talk about it that was maybe the mettle of last week and haven't heard from him since !!!!

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

07/02/2013

We like that they do what they said. We are happy with the overall experience and we will continue to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gordon's Landscapes LLC is who we had to landscape our yard. Their last visit was about six weeks ago

01/13/2013

The project went smoothly. The crew was always on time and started promptly. The foreman was a man named Ray Reynolds. it took about seven days to complete the work. I would have liked a few more design ideas than what I got, but the patio does look nice. I would use this company again. Overall rating is A-. Kerry Malakosky Lawton, OK

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a paved patio installed. The size was 14x24. This came to about $18 per square foot installed. I felt that the price was a little high in that they used normal 12"X12" pavers, with a cobblestone edging. Of the three estimates, Gordon's was the least expensive. $6000 - $8000 for the project.

CATEGORY hardscaping

08/22/2012

We are pleased with the results. Our back yard was transformed from nothing but dirt to a beautiful area that we enjoy spending time in.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our back yard completely worked...sod, bushes, irrigation system, paving stones for a patio extension, and a water feature.

07/31/2012

They were efficient and did a good job on the design.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did landscape work.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscaping, including design, maintenance, construction, irrigation, stone walls, outdoor rooms, water features, ponds, waterfalls, lawn-yard work, aqua scape lighting for residential & commercial clients.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa