3G Renovations

Founded undefined • With Angi since January 2020

Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!!

2022 Super Service Award

Kitchen

home remodeling

* Framed, sheetrocked and texture support beam to look better. * Replace backsplash * Install stove hood * Replace sink * Install additional cabinets * Replace countertop laminate * Extend counterop and custom edging and support leg
Kitchen project

Deck project

Deck

decks & porches

View project

drywall (5)decks & porches (5)home remodeling (3)patio enclosures (2)woodworking (2)tile installation (2)basement remodeling (1)house painting (1)garage building (1)window replacement (1)siding companies (1)handyman (1)

01/24/2023

Thomas Y.

Marsha and Mike with 3rd Generation Renovations helped me when other contractors turned the work away. With how busy work in Bella Vista and Bentonville has been, they were able to schedule my workshop renovation project. They worked with me on design, materials, and the budget. They helped with modifications to the design as the project progressed as well as explaining the permit and inspection process which made the project progress without any hiccups. They have been very communicative which was one of the main requirements that I wanted in dealing with a contractor. I would absolutely work with them again and highly recommend them to anyone who has a project or renovation that they want to have completed.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General, Windows, Roofing, Framing

Category drywall, picture framing, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 01/24/2023

06/09/2022

Michelle S.

3G Renovations was amazing. They catered to our needs and created the best toy room for our kiddos. They were on time every day, took our personal needs into consideration, and did not leave until we were 100% satisfied. Their desire to take care of the customer was evident from start to finish. We would hire them again in a heart beat. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 06/09/2022

05/11/2022

Dennis Z.

Work Went Very Well. Polite & Considerate of our requirements. Good Quality Craftmanship. Would Hire for All my Home Remodeling. Dennis Zillig

Description of Work
Siding, Painting - Exterior, Remodeling - General

Category remodeling, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 05/11/2022

04/12/2022

Becky P.

They did an excellent job. The prices were fair. And they communicated well each step of the way. The work was done promptly and they showed up when they said they would.

Description of Work
Remodeling - General

Category drywall, remodeling, sunrooms

Work Completed On 04/12/2022

12/22/2020

Alex B.

The experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category drywall, remodeling, sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

11/03/2020

Scot H.

room additions

Description of Work
Went well. They provided creative solutions and a nice fished product

Category drywall, woodworking, basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

04/20/2020

Lori C.

The experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on.

Description of Work
I would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and had the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done. Description of work: Created and finished custom modern bathrooms exactly as we spoke about. Tiled around 60% of our entire home and did a tremendous job. Created a custom cedar and stone fireplace, which upgraded our home to a whole new level.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, garage builders, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Thank you very much it was a wonderful to have such good customers can't wait for next project

04/13/2020

Lori C.

I would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done.

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, fireplaces, woodworking, home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

03/04/2020

Ruth I.

It was a wonderful experience! These guys were so professional, friendly and clean. We will definitely be calling on them again.

Description of Work
We had a window removed and a door installed in its place. Also two different concrete handicap exits were made for easy access so my handicap husband could go outside from his bedroom and utility room. It all turned out so nice that my disabled husband got to go into the back yard for the first time in almost 2 years. That really made his day! We will definitely be calling on 3G Renovations again. They were so professional, friendly and clean. I have never had anyone make a plastic bubble on the inside of the room, when they removed the window, to keep the dust from coming into the room. We were really impressed! Thank you all again for helping us to achieve what we asked for without any headaches. Really Love these young guys!!

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Thank you! it was a blessing to work for such nice people Can't wait for next project

02/16/2020

Djuana H.

3G renovation did a wondferful job!! Not only did they build onto my porch adding a deck and a much needed ramp, but stabalized my existing porch because the previous contractor did not have proper support provided. I feel much more secure and safe as well as I am able to enjoy many hours on my deck enjoying my life. Thanks guys, well done and very appreciated.

Description of Work
A deck added with a ramp

Category decks

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

02/16/2020

Howard H.

This crew did a fantastic and professional job. Their kindness and oversight of the job was very helpful. I didn't have to worry about anything and it was done to perfection. I would recommend 3G Renovation to anyone for any type of job. I found them to be very experianced and helpful.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

02/07/2020

sheila D.

I have found Michael and his team to always be reliable, knowledgeable, and very dependable. They strive to produce excellent customer service and satisfaction. Any customer would be able to depend on Michael's honesty, detail oriented, and professional opinion of whatever job you may have in mind. He will deliver the quality you are looking for.

Description of Work
An add on to an existing structure

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

01/27/2020

Douglas S.

I needed a small simple deck for my motor home. 3G Renovations did a great job. Simple, quick, and in my price range.

Description of Work
Deck for my motor home.

Category decks

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

Review for 3G Renovations - PO Box 1364, Jay, OK - 38353852

01/24/2020

Douglas S.

Install went great. On time, clean work, trustworthy.

Description of Work
Water line and hose bib installation.

Category remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Contact

Phone

PO Box 1364

Jay, OK 74346

Website

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling