3G Renovations

PO Box 1364

Jay, OK 74346

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling

Three generations of quality work. Insured and Trusted. Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Additions and more... We treat our customers like family!! and take care of their house like it was our own. 100% Customer satisfaction!!!!...

decks & porches (5)home remodeling (3)drywall (3)woodworking (2)plumbers (2)tile installation (2)basement remodeling (1)patio enclosures (1)garage building (1)fireplace services (1)handyman (1)countertop installation (1)

12/22/2020

The experience was great. Mike and Marsha were wonderful to work with. I look forward to use them again for future renovation.

Description of Work
General Remodeling

Category drywall,remodeling,sunrooms

Work Completed On 01/02/2021

11/03/2020

room additions

Description of Work
Went well. They provided creative solutions and a nice fished product

Category drywall,woodworking,basement remodeling

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

04/20/2020

The experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on.

Description of Work
I would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and had the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done. Description of work: Created and finished custom modern bathrooms exactly as we spoke about. Tiled around 60% of our entire home and did a tremendous job. Created a custom cedar and stone fireplace, which upgraded our home to a whole new level.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,garage builders,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/20/2020

Thank you very much it was a wonderful to have such good customers can't wait for next project

04/13/2020

I would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to...

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile,handyman service,plumbing,fireplaces,woodworking,home remodeling

Work Completed On 04/13/2020

03/04/2020

It was a wonderful experience! These guys were so professional, friendly and clean. We will definitely be calling on them again.

Description of Work
We had a window removed and a door installed in its place. Also two different concrete handicap exits were made for easy access so my handicap husband could go outside from his bedroom and utility room. It all turned out so nice that my disabled husband got to go into the back yard for the first time in almost 2 years. That really made his day! We will definitely be calling on 3G Renovations again. They were so professional, friendly and clean. I have never had anyone make a plastic bubble on the inside of the room, when they removed the window, to keep the dust from coming into the room. We were really impressed! Thank you all again for helping us to achieve what we asked for without any headaches. Really Love these young guys!!

Work Completed On 02/28/2020

Thank you! it was a blessing to work for such nice people Can't wait for next project

02/16/2020

This crew did a fantastic and professional job. Their kindness and oversight of the job was very helpful. I didn't have to worry about anything and it was done to perfection. I would recommend 3G Renovation to anyone for any type of job. I found them to be very experianced and helpful.

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

02/16/2020

3G renovation did a wondferful job!! Not only did they build onto my porch adding a deck and a much needed ramp, but stabalized my existing porch because the previous contractor did not have proper support provided. I feel much more secure and safe as well as I am able to enjoy many hours on my deck enjoying my life. Thanks guys, well done and very appreciated.

Description of Work
A deck added with a ramp

Category decks

Work Completed On 02/16/2020

02/07/2020

I have found Michael and his team to always be reliable, knowledgeable, and very dependable. They strive to produce excellent customer service and satisfaction. Any customer would be able to depend on Michael's honesty, detail oriented, and professional opinion of whatever job you may have in mind. He will deliver the quality you are looking for.

Description of Work
An add on to an existing structure

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

01/27/2020

I needed a small simple deck for my motor home. 3G Renovations did a great job. Simple, quick, and in my price range.

Description of Work
Deck for my motor home.

Category decks

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

01/24/2020

Install went great. On time, clean work, trustworthy.

Description of Work
Water line and hose bib installation.

Category remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 01/14/2020

Tile, Showers, Decks, Sheet Rock, Roofing, Additions.