Prime Time Painting and Home Improvement

Founded 1979 • With Angi since December 2008

35 years in business in Tulsa area. Lots of references available. 5 employees, all but one has been with the company for more than 5 years. We strive to over deliver when it comes to customer satisfaction. No money up front, all billing is upon completion and satisfaction. All estimates are free.

house painting (24)handyman (13)interior painting (10)

06/13/2022

Anya S.

Contacted them on Thursday. They said they would call Friday and come out to provide a free quote. I never heard from them. It's now The afternoon of Monday, and I still haven't heard from them.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/10/2022

We are very sorry we weren't able to get to you in a timely manner. This is not how we do business. If I can explain, the weather and rain has us backed up. We are trying to get to everyone as quick as we can. We understand if you needed to move forward. We wish you the best, and again, we apologize for our timing.

06/20/2021

Brookee C.

Great work and very professional!

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Work Completed On 06/07/2021

04/12/2021

Kerman W.

They are very polite and professional they did amazing job we would hire them to do any interior or exterior painting.

Description of Work
Painted the Exterior of my house

Work Completed On 04/09/2021

02/18/2021

Megan M.

They were fantastic! Worked with our crazy schedule, high quality of work, very professional, and overall we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. They did about 1100 sq ft of the house (all but one room) plus the repairs and trim installation for a great price.

Description of Work
Painting all interior walls and ceilings, repairing drywall holes, replacing windowsills, installing and painting floor trim.

Category handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/08/2021

12/30/2020

Lillian H.

On time , did what they said they would do. No hidden cost . Friendly but professional. Would hire them in future if need be. An A plus team.

Description of Work
painting/repair to ceiling/front door repair /utility door repair

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/30/2020

10/29/2020

Jennifer L.

The entire crew will go above and beyond to make customer happy. Great team. Quality work. Pleasure to work with! I am hiring them for my third time for more interior work and painting.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint, Interior Paint, Trim Work, Wallpaper removal, Light Fixture Installed in beam and stain matched

Category handyman service, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Review for Prime Time Painting and Home Improvement - 19955 E. 600 Rd., Inola, OK - 38988413

10/01/2020

John B.

Communication was good. Commitment on scheduling the job was met. The crew worked diligently. The quality of repairs was first-rate. Of particular note was repair to a tall frame chimney stack on a steep roof slope. The 40-year-old corner boards were worn out. Access and safety were dicey, but they got it done.

Description of Work
Exterior painting, repairs on window trim, gutter, and chimney flue enclosure.

Category handyman service, remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

08/07/2020

Maggie M.

It went wonderful. They did 5 star work. No stress for me and my

Description of Work
We had the facets and soffits painted.

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/19/2020

Marie M.

Pleasant experience

Description of Work
Painting inside & outside

Work Completed On 07/19/2020

07/09/2020

Karol S.

Garage needed a lot of prep work before they could even started painting. They did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
Painted garage

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

06/22/2020

Greg P.

Very good. Reasonable cost. Friendly service. Good communication. Hard working professional crew. Quality work.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting including wood repairs

Work Completed On 06/16/2020

03/26/2020

Joan T.

They did a great job. Will call them again!

Description of Work
Interior paint touch up

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 03/26/2020

01/12/2020

RUTH P.

Excellently. The Prime Time crew showed up every morning, worked a full shift consecutive days until job was done. Owner Richard Rose gave us an accurate estimate before start of job. We made a change during work but Mr. Rose factored in a reasonable adjustment. My wife and I are very pleased with Prime Time's work.

Description of Work
Painting walls, ceilings, doors and trim of our condominium.

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 12/09/2019

10/15/2019

CANDRA G.

Richard came and looked over the house thoroughly, pointing out repairs that needed to be made before painting, and emailed me the estimate, which was spot on. When the job was done, the check matched the estimate. Richard also helped out with last minute color changes before painting started. He really has an eye and can help you pinpoint exactly what you're wanting and put that plan into motion. On Day 1, and every day after, his crew was on time and made great use of their day. They worked fast and were very detailed. Richard also checks in with you to make sure that you're happy with the progress being made, and then again when the job is complete. Everyone that was out working on the house was extremely respectful and courteous. You really couldn't ask for better. I'd definitely use them again for other projects.

Description of Work
Overall Exterior Paint

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

Review for Prime Time Painting and Home Improvement - 19955 E. 600 Rd., Inola, OK - 38171625

09/13/2019

William F.

We used this company on at least three different jobs and their work is neat. They are honest and finished quickly after they started.

Description of Work
Patchwork on drywall, rehung doors repaired vinyl siding and paint interior.

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

08/27/2019

Carol A.

We have a large deck that wraps around the back and side of the house. The entire deck needed re-staining and had some wood that was rotted. Richard and his team did an EXCELLENT and FAST job for us. They went beyond expectations. They were on-time every day and gave us a fabulous looking deck. We would certainly hire Richard and his team again for future projects! Thank you! Did I mention that they were ON TIME everyday!!

Description of Work
Repair and refinish large deck

Work Completed On 08/19/2019

05/10/2019

Jessie D.

Richard provides a detailed estimate and does not require an upfront payment. You pay when the job is completed and you are satisfied. They did a wonderful job. I definitely will hire Richard and his crew again.

Description of Work
Replace some siding and trim and repainting exterior of home

Work Completed On 05/10/2019

10/19/2018

Margaret G.

Super pleased with Richard & crew...Very professional, punctual and polite...I trust my gut feelings..& I felt instant trust with Richard..He was a man of his word & even did some extra repairs without adding to the final bill...I highly recommend them & will not hesitate to call when I need paint/repairs in the future....Job well done, Richard..

Description of Work
Paint exterior & make repairs

Work Completed On 10/19/2018

04/28/2018

Gayla T.

The young men were very courtesy and respectful. Was always on time each day. Took very short lunch breaks. I hired them again to paint the inside of my house . They did a beautiful job on my kitchen cabinets . Painted dark brown cabinets to light gray! Mr. Rose always checked to make sure everything was satisfactory. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
The first time they painted and repair and replaced facings around the outside of house.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 02/27/2018

10/13/2017

Rich Z.

Great. Richard and crew did professional job, Sent insurance info promptly, paid attention to details, prompt, cleaned up, kept me well informed, was able to repair some items instead of replacing and found some additional hidden problems and adjusted price accordingly. Very competitive pricing. Will have back in future for inside work

Description of Work
Outside repair and painting

Category remodeling, house painters

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

Thank You Mr. Zwicker, it was a pleasure working for you.

10/01/2016

Justin W.

Great! I would definitely recommend and/or use them again.

Description of Work
Exterior trim on house needed to be painted.

Work Completed On 09/29/2016

09/23/2016

Raymond M.

Very neat and professional paint job. Kept the paint off the brick and roof. Replaced sheet rock, studs and hard to find trim around the fireplace from a fire caused by lightning. Extremely pleased and would refer them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of home as well as did sheetrock, wood trim and texture repair from fire damage on the interior.

Work Completed On 09/20/2016