LB Roofing & Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

General Remodeling

With over 20 years experience, we are committed to providing the highest standard of quality and professionalism. We have built a reputation for honest, affordable, and most importantly, top-quality craftsmanship. Whether you need a complete installation from start to finish or just a minor repair work, LB Roofing & Construction will guide you through every step of the way and work within your budget....

Weather Proofing Experts LLC

We are an unrivaled roofing company that is well know for locating & repairing exterior leaks - Permanently! We provide NWAs only 10 year warranty that is transferable when the home is sold. No matter if you need a roof replacement or you have a leak that others have tried to repair we have you covered! Super Service Award winner. Additional email - info@weatherproofingexperts.com.

Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration

At Iron Shield Roofing and Restoration, we’re committed to protecting your home or business at all costs. We strive to serve our community and ensure any structure is secured with ultimate improvements from our skilled team of contractors. We specialize in disaster damage and restoration, sanitation and decontamination services, and commercial remodeling.

Nations Best Roofing & Construction

Here at Nations Best we are focused on Quality, Integrity & Honesty. We don’t settle for anything less than perfection and strive to take our customer service above and beyond the typical “service company” interaction. We specialize in Roofing Construction & Repairs for both Residential & Commercial, as well as window & siding installation, new gutters & solar panel installations. We are certified installers for Malarkey Roofing, Wetsuite commercial roofing, & Andersen Windows. Ask us about our free Drone inspections and Financing.

11/07/2016

Melba D.

The crew showed up at the appointed time and worked hard during extremely hot weather.

Description of Work
We needed to have the roof on our house replaced.

12/25/2015

Lisa S.

Description of Work
I met with Mike, the owner of L & B roofing to get quote at my home. I agreed to have him do the roof job installing a new Metal roof over the existing shingles. 10-12 days later his crew, a very unprofessional group of men showed up on a Saturday. They worked for the entire weekend and then realized they were short material. They stated they would have to come back to finish. I understood and said no problem. During that break, I inspected what they had already done. Generally speaking , installing any type of metal- all screws would be inline with one another, not with this bunch. Screw patterns looked like a "wave" on my new roof. The rubber boots that surround the plumbing vents were not properly installed either, instead of being under and around the metal for a proper seal. they were instead placed over the vent pipe and then screwed down to the metal, then silicon was placed in large blobs over the screws in an attempt to seal from moisture. It was several days before they came back to finish. On the day they returned. I was in and out that afternoon and no one made mention that the "Owner" would be by. He showed up after I had left and wanted paid by my wife. She contacted me because I wanted to speak to him in regard to to sub par work before I paid him. He ensured that "he would be take care of whatever we needed" after she told him this. She paid him, she was home alone with several men there and was not comfortable with withholding payment. I also was told via text msg by owner, that he would do whatever I need done, he thank me for paying him with a big Smiley face. Little did I know at the time that was his way of saying "SUCKER". I have left numerous voice mail's for him to return my call. After almost 2 months and me asking "If he lied to everyone or just me," I get a response via text. Needless to say this went no where fast and again he stopped answering my questions. All I wanted to know was if he had actually looked at the work his crew produced and if he was okay with it? My personal thoughts are he is not a honest businessman. I would not recommend anyone using his services as he will take your money and run. Frankly there is nothing he could do, short of replacing the roof to make this right with me. I paid good money for a professional roof job and got sub par work, which is unacceptable!

12/05/2015

Maria M.

LB roofing did an excellent job! Quick and easy quote process. Roof was on in less than 3 days! We will definitely use Mike on the next roofing or construction job we have!

Description of Work
All new shingle roof on 2,600 sqft two story home.

01/05/2015

Matthew C.

He did everything as promised and in a timely manner. There were a few things that needed adjusted and he responded immediately and corrected the problems promptly. The issues were very minor. He was pleasant and his work was flawless. His quote was very reasonable.

Description of Work
He did a complete remodel of a 4 bedroom home.

Category remodeling,roofing

10/08/2014

Don J.

Description of Work
They sent a message that they would be in contact with me and I never heard another word from them. Not dependable at all. I went with another provider on your list Brown Boys Roofing who gave excellent service and a good price. I would never ever even call LB Roofing again!

08/20/2014

michael L.

The estimate for the job was right on. There were no hidden costs. Contractor was given freedom to chose and things turned out great.

Description of Work
Completely remodeled our house

Category remodeling,roofing

08/07/2014

Tammy H.

The ceiling is a two toned wood ceiling. Absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have asked for better results! The house has turned out better than I could possibly dream! I would highly recommend LB Roofing for all your remodel needs!

Description of Work
Completely remodeled my very outdated home. Put a new roof on that involved raising the ceilings and vaulting them. Completely gutted the kitchen and moved a wall to make it bigger. Moved the appliances to different walls, added a huge kitchen bar. Added an outdoor covered patio. Redid the fireplace inside and out. Installed solid wood floors, tiled kitchen and bathrooms. Looks absolutely AMAZING! So happy I hired this company!

07/18/2014

Jeff S.

Professional, very experienced and delivered everything I asked for, at the price they quoted. I am thankful every day (especially the rainy days) that we added a deck cover when we were doing the roofing job. Just takes a few extra minutes to talk about possibilities and get the best solution. I am working on my next project to use LB Roofing & Construction, again. I know they are busy. I need to plan ahead and get on their work schedule. I noticed they were doing a wonderful job on a home overlooking Grand Lake this week. Waiting to see how that job turns out.

Description of Work
New roof and covered my deck.

Category decks,roofing

09/19/2013

Carol S.

This company came to place a bid within a day or two of my original phone call. I thought the price was very reasonable. The end product is that my new metal roof is just terrific. We had our first heavy rainstorm and it was just like the old roof, not very loud at all. I love the look and the permanence. The main problem with the roofing companies in our area is their reliability. These guys were at the top of their mark. Thank you, Angie's List! I have already referred them to my friends.

Description of Work
Placed a beautiful, insulated metal roof on my home, plus built a new cover.

07/29/2013

Kathy D.

He was very professional and did a fantastic job.

Description of Work
He put metal roof for me.

LB Roofing & Construction

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

505 E 9th St

Grove, OK 74344

Metal & shingle roofs repair, siding, soffits, facia, decks, framing, additions, remodeling, window, door replacement & storm damage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard