360 Painting

Founded 2015 • With Angi since October 2015

Awards & Badges

14798 S Fern Pl

Glenpool, OK 74033

360 Painting offers free in home estimate and use high quality paint. If you are in the Tulsa OK area and seeking professional commercial or house painting services? Whether you are looking to complete exterior or interior painting work, you need look no further than 360° Painting. We serve all the entire Tulsa OK area with expert work, a precise attention to detail, and the highest levels of customer service in the industry. After completing more than 7,000 projects, our reputation is characterized by rave reviews, happy families, and a multitude of referrals. We look forward to providing you with this same level of service. Need help with how the project will look check out our free color visualizer https://www.visualizecolor.com/360painting#/...

interior painting (38)house painting (33)pressure washing (12)drywall (8)general contractors (7)deck cleaning (1)wallpaper removal (1)

03/15/2021

Great! Very professional, from the beginning to end! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside walls, ceilings and wood work painting.

CATEGORY contractors,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

05/15/2020

Exceptional job. Job prep excellent, site kept tidy and the price very good. I would hire again and highly recommend. Base coat and tudor trim well done on my two story house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2020

02/06/2020

We had a great experience! They worked very hard, addressed our concerns and made sure that we were happy with the result. Our project was very large, but they handled it with care and professionalism. They were not the least expensive quote that we received, but for the quality of workmanship and timeliness it was well worth it. I will definitely be using 360 in the future!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the exterior of our home painted

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

01/21/2020

Steven and Felicia's crew at 360 painting were just great. They returned my call once I inquired, right away. I called other companies in the area and never heard back. I met them at our house where they were to repaint the entire interior area of a 3,000 sq ft home. Felicia talked us through all of the paint types and options. Everything we chose and talked about, she entered into a database on h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint the entire interior area of a 3,000 sq ft home.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

12/19/2019

The company was very professional and thorough. From walking us through the process to supplying us with a free color consultant, 360 Painting made sure we were satisfied every step of the way. We love the newlook of our brick exterior.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

11/20/2019

Excellent repairs. Like there was never a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/04/2019

I was extremely impressed with 360 Painting Tulsa on multiple levels. First off, they are great communicators. Everyday I would either have the painters showing up promptly at 8 or I would receive a text letting me know that due to the rain they wouldn't be able to. Secondly they are hard workers and very skilled. They just finished up at our house today and they did an excellent job. I would hire...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting and Wood Rot

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

11/04/2019

Steven and his company did everything to make our neighborhood light pole painting project right! His company did not ask for any money upfront and did not accept payment until a completed and approved walk-through was made. I would highly recommend 360 Painting to anyone who wants to have quality work done at a fair price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neighborhood Light Pole Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

10/01/2019

Great. They closet had a hole in the wall that needed to be patched. It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint a bedroom

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2019

06/08/2019

Excellent. Great communication throughout and fantastic final look. I am very happy and would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Thank you very much. We look forwarded to working with you more in future.

2 Year Warranty Available. Residential & Commercial Interior & Exterior Painting. Deck & Fence Staining. Pressure Washing. Cabinet Painting and Refinishing. Metal Roofing. Small and large projects. Texturing.

N/a