Visiting Angels - Oklahoma City

With Angi since February 2012

700 W 15th St Ste 5

Edmond, OK 73013

Visiting Angels Senior Care and In Home Assisted Living Services can assist elderly people located in Oklahoma City Metro Area and the Communities of Edmond, Guthrie & Jones, OK and surrounding areas in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma. Because we are a non-medical franchised agency and not a nursing agency, Visiting Angels Senior Care and In Home Assisted Living Services does not dictate to you what your schedule is to be. It is our job to assist people in Oklahoma City Metro Area and the Communities of Edmond, Guthrie & Jones, OK and surrounding areas in Oklahoma by adjusting our schedules to keep your loved one comfortable in their homes....

06/08/2017

Terri B.

She was really good. She was so quiet when she did this job, I said "Are you still here?" Anisette was the girl that came out. My home health people gave me the company. Like I said, my home health person got them, so we didn't come through you. The price was great. Great, right on time. Very professional. Pricing is on a scale. It uses a minimum of four hours I think it is. A minimum of two to four hours and I got 4 hours because mine needed cleaning real bad. The company will pay me. They'll a voucher in. It was like $19.00 I think that was on there.

Description of Work
Cleaned house.

Category house cleaning

02/19/2017

Stephanie H.

I was very pleased

Description of Work
Elder check in care

01/16/2017

Stephanie H.

We liked it

Description of Work
Check on mother while we traveled

12/23/2014

Mike R.

Called Visiting Angels on Friday to schedule for the following week. I know it was a little late to be scheduling this, but they were very accommodating including offering to visit the house on Sunday to explain how this works and get the pertinent documentation to me so we could get someone scheduled to be here on Monday. Geraldine came by on Monday at the agreed upon time and went right to work. She did everything I asked and was very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
I needed someone to help care for a family member.

10/14/2014

Jeannie M.

Description of Work
Using them daily for elderly parents. More than satisfied with all I have had contact with. Very pleased. Highly recommend.

06/20/2014

george D.

We used the service out of Yukon. They coordinated care for our 91 year old Mom. They were always available and kept us informed. Quality of people are good. I would recommend them.

05/29/2013

Velesta and Dailey B.

The girl is excellent with my husband. She understands dementia, she keeps him occupied. She does light housekeeping, and also a strong Christian woman. I'd recommend that little girl to anybody any time.

Description of Work
Respite care, take care of my husband so I can go shopping, run errands, etc.

11/29/2012

Sheila J.

Their services are for 24 hours. They've always been comfortable to work with. They are always available. They're personable and are always willing to help. Their staff is very friendly.

Description of Work
We have used the services of Visiting Angels for in-home healthcare services. I am currently using their services for my father in law.

02/14/2012

Paula U.

My companion sitter was Cathy Justice. The first time that Cathy was here was the kind of light housekeeping, and she drove me, because my eyesight is failing, to Walgreens. She came in and shopped with me, and drove my car. I am hoping that she will also pump my gas for me, I am 73 and has health problems it is getting to be a problem. This seems to be what I really need right now. They are kind and caring and respectful. They did not use baby talk with me. Which is important for an older person. They are cooperative. If one person isn't available, another person that the client has meet and approved, can come as a substitute. I interviewed Cathy while the social worker who had interviewed me first. I have no complaints, I do recommend them. They seem to adapt to whatever the client is coming from. It is nationwide. The invoice was itemized, I would write a check and send it in. They don't do on line billing. They don't ask that their clients be high tech, which is very important to me. I would use them again. Cathy is coming again this afternoon.

Description of Work
I do recommend them for good quality service. They are the latest of the care giver people that I have had.

JACS Just in Time

JACS - your premier janitorial and custodial service solution for Oklahoma City is just in time to service your business or residential needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Elevated Cleaning Solutions

Sick and tired of juggling cleaning the house along with all your other priorities? Get some time back! Elevated Cleaning Solutions is a female and locally owned and operated residential house cleaning service. Our primary services offered are residential cleaning on a one-time or recurring basis. Many of our customers choose to have their homes cleaned every two weeks to maintain a clean comfortable setting. We've moved home cleaning into the 21st century! Our website, www.elevatedcleaningsolutions.com, allows you to get a real price instantly and book online in moments. Our online customer portal and mobile app allows customers to modify, cancel, or request additional services for any bookings. We have the best cleaners in town! Each of our employees is background checked and drug tested prior to hire. We look for friendly faces with an outstanding work ethic to ensure we exceed your expectations. Elevated Cleaning Solutions is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We have also been background checked and verified by Google and Home Advisor to ensure your safety. Give us a call, shoot us a message or visit the website, we'd love to get to know you and your needs!

Handy House Cleaning

Home Healthcare - In-home Services

In-Home Senior Care & Living Assistance Services.