Triple Play Home Services

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2010

Triple Play Home Services/HVAC Solutions is a Full Service Heat & Air Company. We're confident in our GREAT Financing options, and life-time warranties! We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Amex, as well as billing for businesses From Residential to Commercial and even Property Management of all types, we are your One Company! We have the ONLY full service HVAC showroom in Oklahoma. We have over 20 years combined experience with a GREAT team of highly trained professionals that are not only great with equipment but with YOU, our customers. We service all brands and focus on selling and installing Amana Quality and Innovative Equipment!...

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+54 more images

HVAC Companies (183)air duct cleaning (18)insulation (2)

06/30/2022

Sean S.

Excellent service, punctual, professional, reasonably priced!

Description of Work
Install clothes dryer duct

Work Completed On 06/29/2022

11/12/2020

Dena H.

Our service call on 11/11/2020 by Jake and Jack. WOW!! These two young men are astounding in their knowledge and expertise. I seriously didn't believe such excellent customer service existed any longer. They were thorough , attentive to detail and made us feel assured our home was being taken care of properly. They went under the house and examined duct work, used camera in all the vents to examine interior and cleaned our ducts. No stone un-turned. These men are definitely an asset to the company. I would highly recommend your company HVAC Solutions to anyone and will for certain call again for service for my home. Job well done!! Can't thank you enough.

Description of Work
duct cleaning

Work Completed On 11/12/2020

We love hearing great reviews like this [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking your time to give our guys a fantastic review.

09/21/2020

Jim D.

HVAC Solutions is a fine company. Jack and his assistant ( sorry I’ve forgotten your name) arrived on time, were professional, friendly, and sensitive to our concerns about COVID-19. They inspected and serviced our two mini-split systems and our floor furnace. Mike installed our two mini-split systems in April of 2019 and all of our interactions with everyone of the staff (thanks Naomi and Hector and Stacy) have been positive. I don’t think you could find a better company to meet your HVAC needs in OKC. They provide quality service and value for your money. I wish all the businesses we deal with were as conscientious and honest.

Description of Work
Maintenance and checks on two mini-split systems and floor furnace

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review. We appreciate your business.

09/04/2020

Andi K.

They did a great job. Very professional, on time, and cost was exactly what they quoted on the phone. Would definitely use again.

Description of Work
Clean Air Ducts

Work Completed On 08/25/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review.

08/29/2020

Thomas E.

Mike from HVAC Solutions was the first to respond to my A/C unit going out last night. He arrived and repaired my outside unit which needed a new capacitor. The after-hours service fee was $159.95 and the repairs were $215 for a total of $374.95. Not the least expensive out there, but certainly the most responsive and I would definitely pay the extra for this level of speed. Additionally, I appreciated that Mike didn't try to sell me a new unit. He simply did what I asked of him. Would definitely hire HVAC Solutions again! My family thanks you!

Description of Work
Repair outside A/C unit

Cost $374.95

Work Completed On 08/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your open and honest review. We at HVAC Solutions love to hear great reviews of our Technicians. We hope you and your family have a Blessed Day.

07/16/2020

Anita P.

This company was absolutely incredible to work with. They were very courteous and professional. They even showed me what the attic looked like before and after. If it didn’t require me to have a problem, I would love to use them again! ; )

Description of Work
Insulate attic

Category insulation, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 06/03/2020

Thank you so very much for your kind review. We appreciate your business. Have a Blessed day.

07/03/2020

Travis T.

Very honest and professional! Will definitely be hiring and highly recommend to anyone else!

Description of Work
Air conditioner

Work Completed On 07/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind review.

04/18/2020

Mary M.

Great service. Cleaned air ducts and serviced the furnace after a fire. Very professional. The thermostat was damaged in the fire and he left to pick up a new one and returned within the hour with a replacement. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Duct cleaning and furnace check up

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thank you for your nice review Mary. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your Duct Cleaning and that our technician took care of you in a timely manner.

04/18/2020

harry S.

HVAC cleaned out the ducts, sprayed and installed ultraviolet lights which killed the mold. This was done about six months ago and rechecked last week. No signs of mold.

Description of Work
Mold in the ducts

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Thank you for trusting in our technicians advice on Indoor Air Quality products. I know that seeing the positive results is a pleasant thing when it comes to the air quality of your home.See you soon for your Spring Tuneup

James R.

Job well done. very careful and neat during procedure

Description of Work
2 zone residential duct cleaning

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Thank you so very much for your Review. We value our customers and believe communication is the key to success.

Lauren K.

Our experience with HVAC Solutions has always been great. We were especially pleased with our first duct cleaning service. My husband was home for the actual service and felt that the overall experience with the service providers was exceptional. When I got home, I actually noticed a difference in the smell of the air (the previous homeowner had dogs that weren’t always let outside to do their business). We will definitely be going back to HVAC Solutions for our next duct cleaning.

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning

Work Completed On 12/13/2019

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed]. I am happy to hear that the air quality of your home is more pleasing to you after the Duct Cleaning, as it removes allergens, irritants and also helps you breathe easier. A great choice.

Cash S.

Everything went great! HVAC Solutions is a top notch company! They are reliable, punctual, knowledgeable and respectful!

Description of Work
Duct Cleaning and repairs to Furnace

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

We appreciate your review [Member Name Removed]. We work hard to keep in line with our Core Values each time we conduct a job. We believe that Punctuality, Honesty and Respect are the qualities that each person deserves when we come into your home.

Stephanie H.

Guys were great as usual! Punctual, explained everything to me, and cleaned everything up after they were through. Excellent job!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning for me and my mother

Work Completed On 04/16/2020

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]. We try to be vigilant on making sure your are 100% aware of what is going on with your unit and how we can fix it safely. We appreciate you taking the time to give us your honest opinion.

03/25/2020

Christopher H.

Technician was prompt and professional, would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
HVAC annual maintenance

Work Completed On 03/16/2020

Thank you very much [Member Name Removed] for your kind review. We greatly appreciate it and hope to hear from you again when your in need of our services.

03/20/2020

Sarah S.

We will without a doubt use HVAC Solutions again. Prompt service, fair prices. Extremely friendly.

Description of Work
Heater repair

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your kind review - we strive to always be on time, complete our workmanship with excellent quality, honesty and to retain a customer for life. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any future needs. See you next month for your Spring Tuneup.

03/17/2020

Michael K.

Perfect. On time, professional. Even pet the dogs.

Description of Work
Additional transformer for AC controls.

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

Thank you very much for your kind words. We value your time as much as our own and strive to be on time and keep you up to date on our arrival. All of our staff are dog lovers and enjoy every opportunity we have to interact with pets.

03/14/2020

Michael K.

Great. On time and always professional

Description of Work
Transformer blew on HVAC

Work Completed On 03/14/2020

Thank you very much for your review. We strive to be on time as we know others have busy lives and time is precious. Have a Blessed Day.

02/03/2020

Stephanie H.

Wonderful job as always. Take excellent care of us!

Description of Work
Thermostat

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Thank you so very much for your kind review. We strive to make sure you are taken care of and happy with the outcome.

01/10/2020

Sofía C.

Very quick response and friendly service.

Description of Work
Fireplace wouldn’t start

Work Completed On 01/10/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your day to review our service. We appreciate your review for fast friendly service.

01/07/2020

Marie K.

Great! Quickly and completely fixed by 2 very nice guys!

Description of Work
Heater wasn’t working

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

We appreciate your review and strive to give our customers the best experience.

12/31/2019

Pamela C.

This visit was to get an estimate on the cost of the work to be done.

Description of Work
Vents moved from floor to ceiling.

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

We appreciate the feedback and opportunity to have earned your business.

12/19/2019

Emily C.

Amazing. I can't say enough good things about this company. After being up sold and lied to by another heat and air company in town my gut was telling me to call and get a second opinion. The original company told me it would cost 750 to replace the blower motor on my furnace plus the $128 fee they charged just for coming out to tell me they couldn't fix it. Then when I asked for advice on what to do they told me my equipment was 15 and in bad shape and they'd recommend replacing it. They gave me a deal of 11k which wasn't terrible for all the work that would go in to a tear out and replace. However, HVAC Solutions came out the same day and looked at my system and gave me honest advice and even told me the price of the other company was fair but that I could wait and didn't need it immediately and oh yeah, it's not 15 it's 13 which isn't a huge thing but it is when you are trusting the people telling you information. HVAC Solutions figured out a fix to my blower motor that cost $420 TOTAL for everything. They knew what they were doing and told me how I could fix some of my problems more cheaply. I can't say enough good things about them. It's hard when you have to trust people are giving you good advice and you can't. This company you can trust! I also love that it's local and woman owned. I love that they were nice to me on the phone and listened to my story and tried to get my pricing over the phone so they wouldn't have to send someone out. I was without heat on days that were below freezing for several days. I can't thank this company enough for their integrity, competence, and kindness. This is the hallmark of who you want to work with when you're stressed and need good advice.

Description of Work
Replace Blower Motor In Furnace

Work Completed On 12/19/2019

Thank you for your kind review - we strive to always be on time, complete our workmanship with excellent quality, honesty and to retain a customer for life. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any future needs,

11/28/2019

Jason T.

The night before Thanksgiving my tenant tells me her heater isn't working. I texted HVAC Solutions and they were out within 2 hours and got it working. Can't beat that kind of service.

Description of Work
Heater wasn't working