RC Roofing Solutions inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2012

PO Box 2052

Edmond, OK 73083

If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At RC Roofing Solutions inc. we’ll give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We can handle any problem from a small roof leak to and entire re-roof. We pride ourselves in being able to provide the best customer service and highest level of workmanship possible. Let us put our experience to work for you....

05/22/2020

James P.

RC Roofing did an outstanding job repairing out TPO flat roof and shingles on the mansard. They always were prompt on returning calls and on time to do the work. Price was reasonable and final price was the same as the quoted price. Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Roof repair

12/12/2019

sherry D.

I selected this company because they did an excellent job on my gutters in the back of my house a few years ago. I stood out in my yard and watched the installation. As a retired IT Professional, I know the importance of team work. I was very impressed by the team work among the installers. When one would finish a task, he didn't just stand around, he went and assisted his other team members. There was no idle talking they were all about business. The job was well done and no trash was left on my property.

Description of Work
install gutters on front of house

Category gutter repair

06/08/2018

Bill L.

We were very pleased with our experience from beginning to end. The quality of the workmanship was excellent. The job was completed on schedule and on budget. We would not hesitate to recommend RC Roofing to anyone needing roofing, siding, windows, or gutters.

Description of Work
vinyl siding for residence

Category siding

06/08/2018

Bill L.

Great job! Very pleased!

Description of Work
re-roofed a home

07/19/2017

Michael K.

The experience with RC Roofing was completely professional, from first to last contact. The owner took a lot of time inspecting the roof, discussing needs we had and going over the insurance adjuster's notes before giving us a bid. After we accepted the bid, which was about average in cost compared to the other bids we received, we scheduled the replacement. The weather report predicted a 30% chance of rain for the scheduled day, so the owner called by mid-day to reschedule. When the work was done, the crew arrived on time and got right to work. The owner arrived a little while later and we discussed some of the procedures and he answered more of my questions. Unlike previous roof replacements, removing the old roof and most of the new installation was done by the end of the day. By noon the next day, all of the work was done and our property was really clean (unlike previous roofing experiences). The work crew were very professional and methodical in going about their business, and the end result looks great. In addition, Owens Corning inspected and we got a preferred warranty. To cap off a good roofing experience, the owner worked with our insurance adjuster to get us compensation for necessary amendments to the original bid. If you are shopping for roofing work, I doubt you could do better than RC Roofing.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof, with upgrades.

10/28/2016

Millicent B.

Extremely professional, thorough, prompt, and affordable! Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced skylight and additional roofing work.

07/25/2015

Carletta B.

Went awesome form day one to clean up. Owner actually at work site way more than most owners bother doing. He was very personal and caring about my needs. I was having a melt down on exactly which color I want so he wife actually came to help me and give her opinion. I went with her suggestion and my roof is beautiful, properly done in the time frame as said. I honestly believe this is the first contractor I've ever had to spend time explaining different products, reasonably priced job correctly done. He is the first in 64 years to spend time to make sure I got what I wanted, needed and cared about how the job was going at times. I would never use a different roofing company. RC Roofing Solutions is the place to go. I want to add I recently lost my spouse and Ryan knew I was just an older woman that probably didn't know what she needed or prices, but out of my 5 bids he is the only one that didn't try to over sell and made sure I got exactly what I wanted with a really great price. Loved my experience. After job was done he was going to take the sign down and insisted on him leaving it up awhile so everyone would know who made my roof beautiful.

Description of Work
Tore old roof off and reroofed my home also added Soffit vents to cool my attic.

Mrs. [Member name removed], Thank you for the great review! It was pleasure working for you. Ryan Carson

06/19/2015

NORMAN I.

Ryan Carson from RC Roofing competed with 7 other roofers for our business. We chose these 7 based on Angies List reviews. Then we called them to schedule an estimate, 3 of the 7 wanted us to get our insurance involved and provide them with the adjusters quote. Since we didn't want to have an insurance claim we dismissed all 3 of them. That left 4 other companies that gave us an estimate and all 4 were fairly competitive. 2 of the 4 guessed that we we would need 27 squares and one guessed 26 squares. However Ryan got up on our roof and spent quite some time measuring it. He said we would need 24 squares, we questioned him on this since the others guessed 26 and 27 squares. He assured us that he measured it and his calculations were accurate. He told us that he grew up roofing, as his family was involved in roofing and that he is a graduate of OSU with a degree in construction management. His estimate was descriptive without being confusing. He described what he intended to do and the cost of each portion was broke down and descriptive with no smoke and mirrors as to what was to be done. Ryan was very professional and did a great job for exactly what he quoted. Additionally he refused a deposit and told us that any contractor that asked for money up front was probably not to be trusted. Which I had heard before and appreciated. A few days after the job was complete we noticed a hole in our bathroom ceiling. I began to investigate what would have caused the hole and discovered that during our bathroom remodel, the plumber had just cut off the vent pipe and left it there strapped to a board in the attic and Ryans guys didn't notice it while while changing the roof jack since it was sitting on our bathroom sheetrock and was strapped to a board that stabilized it from moving around. We have had a very wet couple of weeks and water coming down the pipe is what caused the ceiling to give way. I called Ryan about the issue and he came back out right away. I had already determined that it was not anything that he or his crew had done wrong, I just wanted to get it fixed. Ryan offered to fix it for "FREE" as he felt his guys should have noticed it while replacing the roof jack. I knew it was not his responsibility and insisted that it was something that I hadn't noticed either. I didn't feel like he should have to pay for the repair and he felt like it was the right thing to do since he had just finished the roof. So we came to an agreement and he sent someone back out to do a proper repair and we split the cost of the job for $100.00 each which I felt was more than fair since I had intended to pay for the repair once I discovered the issue was caused by another contractor. I Highly recommend Ryan and the crew of RC Roofing. They are very professional, work diligently, and wouldn't open up our roof unless they were pretty sure that it wouldn't rain while the roof was off. If all contractors were as honest and took the time Ryan did to give us a fair and honest estimate the world would be a much better place. "THANK YOU RYAN, I AM SURE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS AS LONG AS TREAT EVERYBODY WITH THE HONESTY AND RESPECT YOU YOU GAVE US"

Description of Work
Replaced our roof

06/04/2015

Joe S.

We are very pleased with Ryan and his crews. Ryan was very thorough checking over the insurance claim and making sure that everything that needed to be done was covered. Ryan was very easy to communicate with by email before and after we committed to using RC Roofing Solutions. Ryan was at our house to make sure that all materials were delivered and met with the roofing crew at the start of the job. He made sure that the decking was in good shape for our upgrade to the CertainTeed Integrity Roofing System. This upgrade includes a 4 Star Surestart plus warranty. He was able to find the exact same siding that we have which was available at only one supply company in the Oklahoma City area. Ryan was able to work around bad weather and still got the roof, siding and gutters done in short order. After the job was complete, Ryan came out to check everything and noticed a little water standing in one end of the gutter on the front side of the house. He had the gutter guy with him and had him raise that end about 1/2" so that the water would drain properly. Ryan is honest, pleasing to work with and knows the roofing, siding and gutter business.

Description of Work
Complete replacement of roofing shingles, remove and replace siding and wrap trim on two sides of the house and installed new gutters.

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

01/04/2014

John W.

It all went very well. See the details above. It was not extremely fast but I was not in a hurry. Ryan Carson and his staff maintained close contact with me through the entire project.

Description of Work
I have a large, high, and complicated roof that my insurance adjuster estimated had over $30,000 of damage primarily due to hail from recent storms/tornados. Ryan Carson of RC Roofing Solutions, Inc replaced the entire roof and, in fact improved it considerably by providing class 4 storm resistant shingles, additional ventilation and downspouts as will as some minor soffit repairs for much less than the insurance estimate. He also communicated with my instance company several times to try to reduce the cost to me of my deductable.

Rain Guard Inc

When most people look up at their rain gutters and downspouts they don’t realize the important job they do, and how critical it is that they function properly. You can trust Rain Guard Inc. with your biggest investment…your home. We are blessed to have been in business serving Oklahomans for over 32 years with offices in Norman, Oklahoma City, and Edmond. We can offer you a variety of gutter products at very competitive prices. We install seamless Aluminum gutter with 21 colors to choose from, in 3 different styles and sizes. If you prefer the elegance of Copper, it is available in our 3 different styles and sizes as well. We also manufacture Copper Specialty products such as Finials, Collector heads, Cupolas, Fascia and Ridge Row. Rain Guard Inc. also has a variety of gutter protection systems to choose from. We are proud to be Oklahoma’s designated dealer for the #1 leaf protection system, Gutter Helmet. We also offer Micro CS and Leafscreen for gutter protection as well. EDMOND 405 340-6006, OKC 405 842-1990, NORMAN 405 360-6490

Offers by Rain Guard Inc on Angi
    KING'S TOUCH

King's touch Professional pressure washing we offer commercial and residential cleaning wood and vinyl siding decks and patio exterior windows driveways sidewalks and dumpster pads and much more.. Please call to schedule your 5 star technician and Free quotes..

All Oklahoma Roofing & Construction

All Oklahoma Roofing and Construction started with over 20 years of experience in the roofing and construction fields. We have set out to build an honest and hard working company of Oklahomans serving Oklahomans! Every customer is treated how we like to be treated with kindness and integrity. We are more than just a roofing company! We are a full service construction company with the ability to wrap up all the odds and ends around your home. If you were hit with large hail let us be your one stop shop for everything that could possibly be damaged on your home.

Roofing, Vinyl Siding, and Seamless Gutter

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about RC Roofing Solutions inc.

How is RC Roofing Solutions inc. overall rated?

RC Roofing Solutions inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are RC Roofing Solutions inc. open?

RC Roofing Solutions inc. is open:

What payment options does RC Roofing Solutions inc. provide

RC Roofing Solutions inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does RC Roofing Solutions inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, RC Roofing Solutions inc. offers free project estimates.

Does RC Roofing Solutions inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, RC Roofing Solutions inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does RC Roofing Solutions inc. offer a senior discount?

No, RC Roofing Solutions inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does RC Roofing Solutions inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, RC Roofing Solutions inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by RC Roofing Solutions inc.?

Yes, RC Roofing Solutions inc. offers warranties.

What services does RC Roofing Solutions inc. offer?

RC Roofing Solutions inc. offers the following services: Roofing, Vinyl Siding, and Seamless Gutter