We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Aire Serv of Greater Oklahoma City

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2008

173 W 15th St

Edmond, OK 73012

Aire Serv wants you to stay comfortable and breathe clean air all year round! That’s why our company focuses on excellence in customer service and quality AC and heating services. We are proud of our reputation for putting clients first, with a brand synonymous with excellence since 1992! We understand how to properly service all types of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems. Our AC and heating technicians are licensed and knowledgeable. We emphasize customer service and always get the job done right the first time, guaranteed! Our professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are in need of emergency AC and heating repair services, just let us know—we’ll be there for you. We’re available on weekends, holidays, and after hours. We never charge for overtime: our prices are fixed, so you pay by the job and NOT by the hour....

06/18/2021

Shelia B.

Quickly found that the capacitor was not working. Replaced and checked the entire system to see if there were any other problems. Friendly, knowledgeable and with competitive prices. Will use again.

Description of Work
AC compressor not responding.

Category decks, heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/07/2020

Christie M.

Wonderful! Made the call to Aire Serv at 7:55 pm. Tech was out, part was changed, cool air was blowing a tech had left by 9:10 pm. 30ish minutes of that was his drive to our location!

Description of Work
A/C froze, needed a new part

05/14/2020

Barbara M.

They were great, quick, and east accesible.

Description of Work
They service my air conditioner.

Thank you!

07/10/2019

Gerald D.

I contacted Air SERV this morning & they had a Tech Out before noon. Andrew was my tech. And have had him before, He is very Professional & just a great Young Man. He quickly diagnosed the problem ( fan motor). Replaced it, checked my system & had me working. Great Service

Description of Work
My upstairs AC unit stopped working last night

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Glad we could help, Thank you!!

07/04/2018

Eddie T.

the service tech did exactly what was needed got my unit back on line.

Description of Work
Outside A/C unit not working

We appreciate you!

06/21/2018

Kathy C.

The experience with Aire Serv was an excellent one from start to finish. The scheduled estimate by Andy was done on time and provided an extensive amount of information on the available products and individual needs for my home. Scott, the owner helped to ensure that the final cost was within by budget. Andy even provided the connection to a local credit union that made the financing easy and quick. The installation crew showed up exactly when promised and the entire system was installed in one day, which also included new duct work. The entire crew was professional, knowledgeable, and efficient. After finishing the work they cleaned up so well that it was hard to tell any work had been done. I chose Aire Serv because of all the outstanding reviews and now have to say I agree with their previous customers who recommended them for the work. This firm did the job from start to finish, did what was promised, and did every phase of the job well. I cannot recommend them enough to anyone looking for heating and air service. They have an outstanding reputation that is well deserved and are a local firm deserving of support from Oklahoma City. I'm very glad to have chosen this company to ensure I stay cool this summer!

Description of Work
Replace heating and air unit

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Wow! Thank you for choosing our company, and, thank you for the outstanding review!!

06/11/2018

Mark F.

Everything was in good condition. No repairs needed.

Description of Work
Seasonal tune up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review!

05/21/2018

Darryl S.

Andrew Walker, the technician did a very good and professional job, as always. We will continue to use Aire Serve. We renewed our 1 year service agreement.

Description of Work
Spring AC maintenance

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the kind words about our technician. We appreciate your repeat business, thanks!

05/11/2018

Peter Z.

Called them to come out as one of our air conditioners was not working properly. They told me it would take 6 days to come out for repair. For a company that advertises all day service that is crazy! No way.

Description of Work
Air conditioner needed repair.

03/29/2018

Angela T.

We initially worked with a salesman, Andrew, who met with us on a Saturday to figure out our needs in a new unit. He was very knowledgeable, and we felt well informed of our options before making a decision. It made us even more comfortable with our decision with the warranty and service guarantees provided. The staff who scheduled our appointment was extremely polite and worked to get us scheduled with Andrew as soon as possible. The installation technicians arrived promptly when expected, went over the details of the installation, and got right to work. We worked primarily with Clint and Tee, who were fantastic. Extremely professional and courteous. They got the unit installed and tested in the expected time frame, cleaned up behind themselves, then made sure we didn't have any other questions. Highly recommend this company. We are pleased with the service and the price.

Description of Work
New A/C installation

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I appreciate the time you put into this review!! Thank you for the kind words about our team!

02/24/2018

Angela T.

I could not be happier with the service, the professionalism, and the recommendation made by this technician. Top notch service at a fantastic price. Will definitely be using them again.

Description of Work
Our heater wasn’t blowing out warm air.

Thank you!!

02/23/2018

kent K.

This was the second time I have hired Aire Serv to perform work on my homes HVAC system. Service Tech Scott was on time and quickly trouble shot the problem as well as pointing out other potential problems to look out for in the future. Courteous, fast and professional service. Highly recommend Aire Serv.

Description of Work
Furnace not working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thanks for the great review!

02/05/2018

Angela C.

courteous customer service, tech was polite and professional. The part i needed was not available. This company did not try to sell me parts i did not need. Did not charge me any service fees when they could not meet my needs. I will definitely call them again. Neil was absolutely terrific.

Description of Work
heater/furnace

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I just wish we could have fixed the furnace and made your home warm again. The factory part needed was on back-order from a major supplier, and thus, was unavailable to us within a reasonable time period. We only charge for service if we make something better than we found it. Thank you for the great review even though we could not do business!

01/26/2018

John S.

Called on New Year's eve and they came that day. Had two options as problem not clear. Suggested the simpler fix. Unfortunately, that didn't hold so they came out on New Year's day and replaced the circuit board. Being a warranty holder I was not charged for the call outs, just the work actually done. Can't say enough good things. And I looked like a star to my tenant!

Description of Work
Furnace Repair over New Year's weekend at a leased property

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you, we aim to please. We appreciate your repeat business!

10/26/2017

Shannon W.

We were told our air conditioner needed R22 Freon and it was expensive at $175 per pound. We needed 1 and 1/2 pounds, however Air Serve tech said he "HAD" to charge us for 2 pounds a cost of $350! We were told a new air conditioner system was recommended and the one they recommend is $12,000. We were in shock! We called other a/c companies and were told there was a top of the line that was $10,000, NOT $12,000, however we would be able to get a great system for $5000 to $6000. We were then told R22 runs between $80 to $95 per pound. We were also told being charged for 2 pounds when we only used 1 and 1/2 was ridiculous, we should only pay for what we used. We were charged double, and then charged for 1/2 pound that we did not even receive! We called Aire Serve to discuss the overcharge and were told no manager was available, but one would call back. No manager ever called.

Description of Work
Service air conditioner

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I am floored. As owner/ manager/technician I personally serviced this call. These people were super-nice and Mr Customer spent the entire time at my side as I thoroughly explained what I was finding and proper solutions. I was upfront about pricing and the rounding issue and he happily told me to proceed. I also performed a leak detection at no additional cost and diagnosed a refrigerant leak on his cooling coil. We briefly spoke about system replacement given its age and I gave a wide range and suggested they visit with our comfort designer. I can only assume they equated best reviews = cheapest company in town. Please don't confuse AngiesList with Amazon. Anybody can ship a box at a lower price. AngiesList is where you find professionals that will show up, be upfront, and, stand behind their work. I called Mr. Customer THE NEXT MORNING and he assured me this can't be made right. I tried.

09/26/2017

Paxton C.

Every technician and team that we dealt with were professional, reliable, and efficient. Dan was very knowledgeable and walked us through the entire process of replacing the first unit that went down. Clint and his crew went above and beyond when installing our new second unit. In both instances, the crews were sure to double check every detail, answer all of my questions, and clean up any mess that was made during the install. Replacing AC units is never enjoyable, but with Aire Serve we knew we were getting a great price, trustworthy installation, and a completely hassle-free experience!

Description of Work
We have had to call on Aire Serve three separate times this season due to both of our AC units having issues and eventually both needing to be replaced.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your repeat business! Thank you!!

09/05/2017

WALDO Z.

I was very pleased. Service was very professional.

Description of Work
The evaporator coil for my upstairs a/c unit need to be replaced due to a leak. Aire Serv of Okla. City did an excellent job. They were timely. They explained what needed to be done. They gave a realistic estimate and adhered to it.

Thank you, Mr Customer!

08/24/2017

Debra N.

Very professional n helpful. Arrived promptly, Asked a few appropriate questions n proceeded to do the work. Showed me the completed work n returned all the old parts. Could not have asked for better service!!!

Description of Work
Changed out two thermostats in home.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We look forward to seeing you again. Thanks!

08/08/2017

John S.

AireServ has serviced my personal home and seven rental homes for over three years. They are dependable and excellent value for money. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Hvac

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your repeat business. We appreciate the kind review!

08/05/2017

Patrick M.

Aire Serve has been servicing my AC mechanical system for a few years now and have consistently provided the necessary skill sets to readily address any issues discovered. The representatives present themselves in an honest, knowledgeable and courteous manner. When my AC failed this season, they presented several honest options including total replacement. The explanations they offered me allowed me to decide where I was going to put my money, as it were; either patch a failing system or install a new, more efficient system. You won't get anything for free, but what you will get is honest, quality work with reputable equipment. I have a new AC system now, and I see no reason why Aire Serve should not continue it as well.

Description of Work
Repair / Replace a home AC system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate the time and thought you put into your review. We were recently told that "our reviews seem too good to be true". So, while a "B" or "C" grade might seem disappointing to some, I appreciate your honesty. "You won't get anything for free, but what you will get is honest, quality work with reputable equipment" says it all. Thank you!!

07/15/2017

Gregory M.

Extremely well. I was out of town (of course) when my wife called to let me know the AC wasn't working. The contractor we had used before was no longer in business so I started calling people looking for references. Since no one called me back right away, I used Angie's List to look for locally recommended contractors. Aire Serv had excellent recommendations, so I called. Andrew took the call and while he said they were very busy (it had been in the upper 90's for several weeks), he would see what he could do. In the meanwhile, I called a few additional contractors. No one could get out to our house for a couple of days. After a few minutes of that, Andrew called back to let me know that while he had an appointment that afternoon, he would swing by to see if he could troubleshoot the problem, which he did. He gave me a quote for the work and schedule a crew for the next day. While I wasn't here for the work, my wife said the guys that showed up were professional, polite and both had a great sense of humor. When I finally got home toward the end of the week, I was extremely pleased with the work they'd done...and that my wife had been able to enjoy a cool home for several days! We very much appreciate Aire Serv's customer service and quality work. Thank you!

Description of Work
Central Air repair; old copper lines had developed a leak and all refrigerant leaked out. I needed R22 refrigerant and new copper lines.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are glad you had a pleasing experience with our team. Thank you so much for the great review, we appreciate you!!

06/22/2017

Matthew N.

It went very smoothly. I called with the issue and they were able to schedule me in within 2 days, which was great due to the hot weather we have been having. They sent an email reminder the day before scheduled service. Then I received an email in the morning on the day of service providing me with the name of the technician (Dan Barnett) and a brief bio about him. Dan also called me about 25 mins prior to my appointment and let me know he was on his way. All very courteous and professional. Dan showed up with Chris and they proceeded to diagnose and fix the problem, explaining to me the whole time what they were doing and why. They fixed it, I paid and would highly recommend using Aire Serv and I will definitely call them again for any HVAC needs.

Description of Work
Had a whine in my outside A/C unit. They were very prompt, courteous and knowledgeable.

Thank you!

06/03/2017

Brian B.

I had already left town but after speaking with them on the phone they knew my wife would be home with the kids when they came out. By the end of the day I had an estimate in my email box. We were lucky that the temps had dropped into the 60s and low 70s for a week so I had time to get financing set up and the work contract signed. They were able to get out the next Tuesday to install the system. It was a full day of work. It my wife said they were all great. I was trying to keep an eye on all the work through my security cameras whenever I had a few free minutes. I even saw one of them holding my youngest while they moved heavy parts through the living room. I appreciated them keeping an eye out for my boys while they worked. I came back into town the next day and checked out the work. Everything was cleaned up like nobody was there. They had to trek through the house and up the stairs through a crawl space to remove the old unit and put the new one in. Installation was clean. Everything looked great and I came home to a house that was freezing. I can't remember my house ever being this cold and I've lived here for 10 years. My wife said the crew was very friendly and courteous. She had to leave for a little while for one of my boys 3rd grade graduation. They wrapped up before she got back so they locked up the house and went out through the garage.

Description of Work
I knew the time had come to replace my ac unit. I've had a slow leak for years and as the temps were getting warmer outside the air blowing from my ac wasn't cool at all. I travel frequently with work and had another trip planned a few days after the call was placed for an inspection/estimate. I called on a Friday, they came out on the next Monday.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking time out to leave this great review. We appreciate you so much!

05/30/2017

Patrick L.

The Aire Serv technician - Dan Barnett - arrived on time to check the A/C units. He took the outside compressor units apart - took the covers off - and thoroughly cleaned them of all the debris that collects inside the units. Then he performed diagnostics to make sure all the components were operating within specs - which they were. He also checked the coolant pressure to make sure there were no leaks in the system. And he replaced the filters in both the furnace/blower units to insure these were clean. Dan spent over an hour checking out the A/C units and performing the required preventive maintenance. He determined that they were in good working condition - ready to cool our house during the upcoming hot Oklahoma summer. Overall I was very pleased with the service Dan provided. It gives me peace of mind to know that our air conditioners are in tip-top shape. This is good value for the money spent.

Description of Work
I needed to have my two A/C units checked before the summer cooling season.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We appreciate your kind words about Dan and the service he provided. Thank you for the fine review!

05/15/2017

Thomas E.

He found the reason for the slow drain and corrected it very quickly and to my delight, the problem has not returned.

Description of Work
We hired Dan from Aire Serv HVAC to troubleshoot a slow air handler condensate drain coming from my upstairs A/C. It was causing water to not flow freely and the alternate drain line to continuously pour water from it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are glad you are pleased! Thank you for the great review!

Triple Play Home Services

Triple Play Home Services/HVAC Solutions is a Full Service Heat & Air Company. We're confident in our GREAT Financing options, and life-time warranties! We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Amex, as well as billing for businesses From Residential to Commercial and even Property Management of all types, we are your One Company! We have the ONLY full service HVAC showroom in Oklahoma. We have over 20 years combined experience with a GREAT team of highly trained professionals that are not only great with equipment but with YOU, our customers. We service all brands and focus on selling and installing Amana Quality and Innovative Equipment!

Offers by Triple Play Home Services on Angi
    Hill & Company Service Inc

Hill & Company Service has been serving the Oklahoma City metro since 1967. We are your local Trane dealer and proud to be a Trane "Comfort Specialist" . Oklahomans know who fills the bill for quality and service... It's Hard To Stop A Trane... It's Hard To Top A Hill. Call us today. We service all brands.

Offers by Hill & Company Service Inc on Angi
    Mekkos Heating & Air Conditioning

Mekkos Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has 20+ years of experience & services the Oklahoma City & surrounding areas, providing quality service, repairs, maintenance, & installations.

OK
    Oklahoma: Contractors
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

• Air Conditioner Installation, Maintenance, Repair, & Replacement (Commercial & Residential) • Ductless Split AC Systems • Heater Installation, Maintenance, Repair & Replacement (Commercial & Residential) • Heat Pumps • Emergency HVAC Services • Indoor Air Quality • Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors • Humidifiers/DeHumidifiers • Air Purification • Thermostat Installation