Abba Construction

Founded 1984 • With Angi since March 2012

2604 NW 154th St

Edmond, OK 73013

Abba Construction is a remodeling specialist that has been offering services such as roofing, home addition, bedroom remodeling, and flooring refinishing to Edmond and the surrounding neighborhoods since 1984.

10/09/2019

mojegan V.

It was good. They were friendly, on time and they cleaned up everything after work.

Description of Work
They changed my ceiling set and light fixture.

Category lighting, plastering

Thank you for allowing us to provide the service you needed to have done.

10/03/2019

Abdol A.

They were attentive, showed up on time, and finished the work until it was done. They make sure thing are right, and they were very dependable.

Description of Work
They did a bathroom remodeling.

Category home remodeling

Thank you for giving my company the opportunity to have your bathroom project done, I hope your son is enjoying his new bathroom.

02/02/2018

Patty H.

It was average. It took longer than we had thought it would, perhaps because the owner was teaching someone how to do the work. I think teaching is wonderful, but perhaps not appropriate on the customer's dime. Additionally, no finishing work was completed (nail holes left showing, and gaps not filled in with caulk or wood fill).

Description of Work
Adding ballisters to stairs

Category contractors

11/14/2017

Kaylee D.

Contractor was great, very efficient and did good work.

Description of Work
Various tasks including installing a fan, fixing another fan, installing a handrail on stairs, replacing warped decking outside.

Category contractors, handyman service

Thank you for your good review, please let us know if we can be help in the future.

11/14/2017

keith M.

There was an addition $100 charge. I would give them an A across the board. I would use them again.

Category remodeling

Thank you for good review, I hope we can be helpful again. thanks again ,

09/11/2017

Celeste R.

The worker was prompt, picked up the supplies that I ordered and did the job. He left the area (my son's bedroom) looking better than he found it. This was a great deal, and I would definitely use Abba Construction again!

Description of Work
Due to water damage caused by an AC catastrophe, we needed a giant hole in the ceiling replaced.

Category home remodeling

thank you, glad to know you were happy with the job is done.

07/26/2017

Phil R.

He and his coworker are real craftsmen; very hard-working; meticulous in both prep work and in cleaning up each day; provided very high-quality workmanship. He was very good about being cost-conscious yet assuring excellent results. For general contracting needs for renovations and repairs, he's exceptional.

Description of Work
Yusef was at our house for over three weeks in June and July performing a number of repair and renovation services: replacement of water-damaged drywall, insulation, and carpeting; remodeling of a guest bathroom (removing drop ceiling, installing can light fixtures, re-plumbing new sink hardware); retexturing and painting living room and dining room; replacing large amounts of laminate flooring.

Category drywall, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thanks again for allowing us to help you on your remodeling, please call us back if we can help you on your next project. Thanks Yousef

06/04/2017

Jeffrey A.

The team arrived on time but did not leave when work could not be completed due to lack of paint. They only completed a fraction of the project and cost us much more than necessary. We asked that non-working staff not stay when work was not available, but we were ignored.

Description of Work
Touch up indoor painting, drywall minor repairs, replace ceiling fan.

Category drywall, home remodeling, interior painters

06/02/2017

Mary C.

Smoothly, efficiently and professionally

Description of Work
Wonderful service - Fantastic work - Discussed the job before they started. Provided details of the work they would do. Very informative. They completed the job in a professional, efficient and friendly manner. Will most definitely use their service again and would highly recommend.

Category woodworking, home remodeling

[Member Name Removed] thank you for using our services [lease let us know if you needed any more help.

05/08/2017

kathy W.

great. they came out told me they could do it one of two ways. the cost of each way and the timing.

Description of Work
a wooden planter rebuilt on outdoor deck

Category decks, woodworking, home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your project and also for your good review. Thanks again Yousef

05/01/2017

george D.

No service rendered, received refund.

Description of Work
Did not respond

04/27/2017

Charlyce D.

Abba's construction did a wonderful job. THey were timely, very professional

Description of Work
I had dry wall repair, a mirror hung, and several other minor repairs.

04/17/2017

Doris W.

They were very willing and helpful. Everything was completed, from securing towel racks to replacing bulbs in fixtures fourteen feet high.

Description of Work
We had a laundry list of jobs to be done, and they did them all.

Category handyman service

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you on your project please let me know if we can help you in the future. Thanks Yousef

04/12/2017

David Y.

ALEX SEPULVEDA came by, and "ON-TIME" he did "An EXCELLENT Job" was "PROFESSIONAL" "FRIENDILY" "DID QUALITY WORK". I definitely WOULD HIRE HIM DIRECTLY AGAIN. Shed Looks Great.

Description of Work
Originally I had asked to get a quote on doing repairs on my "DECK" around the Pool. Said (Owner) would get me a quote. Took longtime gto get back. Came out again, and said he would give me a quote on replacing the DECK. Waited longtime did not get one, called him he said he would send someone out to do measuments.. Did not, called again, said he had someone come out and measured, no info. I Called him later, and (gave up on DECK myselfson, son-in-law, grandsons tore down the DECK. Still do not have one built. Cannot get people out to give me quotes??) said I have a shed needs painting can he do that. Said yes, and he would have someone call me to set up time. ALEX called me to set an appointment.

Category handyman service, home remodeling

04/11/2017

Margaret H.

It went great! I'm sorry we waited so long to get these things taken care of. These 2 men were very professional, and hit the ground running. No slacking off.

Description of Work
We wanted to make a horizontal vent from our clothes dryer through the outside wall (formerly it went up through the attic.). It took some doing, but they got it done. Also, they installed a crystal chandelier in a skylight. Then, we needed 2 plumbing jobs (repair a bathtub faucet, and replace the guts in the toilet tank).

Category drywall, electrician, plumbing, home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for giving us your business, please let me know if you needed any help. Thanks Yousef

04/11/2017

MICHAEL W.

Very helpful, feel like I got a lot more service than I paid for, really worked hard and got twice as much done as I expected..Very nice guys and very honest and reliable.

Description of Work
multiple jobs around the house including plumbing, light fixtures, outdoor painting, door repair.

Category handyman service, plumbing

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for you business and I if you needed any help please lets me. Thanks Yousef

04/08/2017

JAMES G.

Excellent work and service! Top quality craftsmanship at very reasonable price. THAT'S A GREAT COMBINATION. Absolutely will hire again.

Description of Work
Replaced the ceiling in a bedroom closet.

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

04/05/2017

June E.

Door was installed perfectly. No issues and looks great. Installer very pleasant.

Description of Work
Storm door installation. Various small work

Category handyman service

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for giving us opportunity to help you and thank you for your good review Yousef

04/03/2017

Jason W.

Joseph did very well. They fit us in in an afternoon, had two workers, and they went to get materials. They only needed an extra hour to finish. Thank you!

Description of Work
They patched 2 places of drywall, patched the roof over the porch, fixed the back screen door, and raised a bar & shelf in a closet and added a lower bar.

Category decks, drywall, handyman service, woodworking, home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for your business I hope that you give us a call when you need our services Yousef

03/27/2017

Steve H.

Work was done quickly and professionally. Would hire again.

Description of Work
Fix a portion of drywall in the bathroom, tape and mud. Also replaced a rotted soffit near our front door.

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking

Hello [Member Name Removed] I want to thank you for letting us to help you on your project and I hope you give me call if you had any other project. Thanks Yousef

03/19/2017

Todd L.

It went great! They showed up on time, gave an accurate estimate of work to be done, made helpful suggestions along the way, and finished the work in a timely manner. The workmanship was great.

Description of Work
I had wood rot removed from all of my window trim and some soffit, and replaced with new wood and painted.

Category handyman service, siding, woodworking

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for giving us opportunity to help on your project and we hope you would let us to help you on your future projects also. Thanks Yousef

03/14/2017

Jerrell W.

Yousef was great, very pleasant and professional. He showed up on time and performed the requested repairs. He is very good with finish carpentry. The rebuilt threshold looks much better than what was there originally. He also did an outstanding job installing crown molding in one of our bedrooms. I will definitely be using Abba Construction again in the future.

Description of Work
Threshold and weather striping repair/replacement. Basic Electrical, Crown Molding.

Category electrician, handyman service, woodworking

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for giving us opportunity to come and help you on your project and hope that you let us to help you in the future too. Thanks Yousef

03/14/2017

Terry J.

OK, but nothing was double checked. New wood on door of yard building drags a little and threshold on house was not fully caulked.

Description of Work
Rotten wood was replaced on yard building in back of house & rear threshold.

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking

Hello [Member name removed] I am sorry that things were not done according to you specifications. I had a report from Randy that you did not want him to spent any more than 4 hours, If we can be any help please let me know Thanks Yousef

03/06/2017

Diana L.

Abba contacted me the next day after I ordered the service. he kept me informed with text and emails as to when they were going to be at my house. Very professional.

Description of Work
Replaced ceiling fan, bathroom heater fan and replaced flouresent lights with LED.

Category home remodeling

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for using our services we hope you would call us again. Thanks Yousef

03/01/2017

Janet K.

He did such a great job and I am very impressed with his work. He was prompt and arrived right when he said he would. He was able to get the job very quickly, finishing the job in only 2 days. His work was beautiful.

Description of Work
He did our whole bathroom cabinets. He stained and varnished the cabinets, as well as my desk in the kitchen. He also painted the ceiling in the kitchen.

Category interior painters, cabinet refacing

Hello [Member Name Removed] Thank you for giving my company and my crew the opportunity to come and provide our services, I hope that you would also let us to serve you in the future. Thanks again Yousef the owner

Reese & Sons Painting

For quickest response please call (405) 230-0061. For over 25 years, we have been painting homes and buildings all around Oklahoma City. We stand by the quality in our work, our products, and our craftsmanship. We also specialize in wood repair, wood replacement, unique textures, and drywall. We have integrity and will leave the job site clean Each and every time.

Spark Electrical Solutions, LLC

Spark Electrical Solutions is committed to providing a great customer experience. We specialize in electrical services, repairs, installs, troubleshooting, lighting, panel upgrades, ceiling fans, and more! We are licensed and insured, with uniformed professional technicians. We offer: online booking, scheduled appointment times, free In-home estimates, upfront pricing, and workmanship/ parts guarantees!

Griffin Electric

Griffin Electric specializes in any residential electrical needs. We wire new homes, restore electrical wiring in homes after fires or floods, rewire for remodels, and we are excellent at troubleshooting and repair. We can handle it all! Our hope is to enrich the lives of others through quality electrical work and excellent customer service. Daine, the owner has 9 years of experience in all aspects of residential electrical. Griffin Electric has been in business for two years. We are small company, but we're looking to grow right along with our customer base. Dakota and Clay, the current apprentices, have 2 years of experience and are working diligently to become journeymen and carry on our company vision.

Award 2022

Check, Financing

Accessibility Construction, Accessibility Design, Barn Construction, Baseboard Molding Installation, Bathroom Remodeling, Building Addition, Construction Project Management, Crown Molding Installation, Deck Construction/Repair, Demolition, Dock Construction/Repair, Exterior Remodeling/Renovation, Floor Joist Construction, Foundations, Framing, Interior Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, New Construction, Outdoor Structures and much more!