Jeremy Maples Painting

With Angi since March 2016

With over 12 years experience, we offer all types of interior and exterior painting, from small single areas, to 9000+ sq ft custom homes. We offer faux, glazing, and other special wall finishes as well as custom cabinet and furniture refinishing. If your home or business needs attention inside or out, give us a call and let us give you the finish product you desire. We take great pride in our work and have multiple references available from past clients, as well as some of the top interior decorators in the Tulsa area....

Ms.

N/A
Ms.

04/13/2017

Jeremy was very responsive and accommodating. We communicated through texts and talked on the phone. He was quick to get back with me from the day I contacted him for a quote until the job was finished. I wanted gray walls but could not find the exact color, Jeremy recommended going with 65% of a darker gray and it looks beautiful, exactly what I wanted. He is extremely flexible and worked around ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our main bathroom had wallpaper removed that left gouges. We needed the walls of the bathroom smoothed out and painted along with the vanity, mirror, and ceiling.

CATEGORY interior painters

02/06/2017

I had my living room, kitchen, and dining room painted. I am so happy with how it turned out! Him and his crew were all very timely and professional. From now on, anytime I need something painted I'm going to use Jeremy Maples painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The interior of my house painted.

CATEGORY interior painters

02/06/2017

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house paint

CATEGORY house painters

10/04/2016

I am very pleased with the quality of work. He helped me in selecting the color, and even suggested some extra trim painting that could be done to improve the look on the front of my house. Jeremy was very professional and was anxious to please.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jeremy painted my garage doors, shutters, and accent trim.

CATEGORY house painters

04/05/2016

Jeremy and his crew were quick to begin the jobs and completed them in a timely manner. The quality of the work was superb, with the cost as expected. Most importantly, I felt comfortable having Jeremy and his crew inside my home without my presence. I've recommended him to several others who have also been pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior two tone painting, most recently, and previously interior walls and ceilings.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Full interior and exterior painting