Kirkland Plumbing Service LLC

Founded 2007 • With Angi since September 2009

405-410-8721 Call Now! We aim to provide our customers with great service. Please contact our main office number at (405) 410-8721 and ask for Cameron for quick service. We always give appointments for service and never leave you wondering when we will show. Thank you....

A Service Provider's profile image

+8 more images

plumbers (295)water heaters (95)gas leak repair (10)drain cleaning (6)sewer cleaning (5)well & water pump repair (5)pool cleaning (2)

10/01/2021

Michael K.

Mr. Kirkland was very responsive when I contacted him and told him we had a leak. He came out the next morning, diagnosed the problem, offered options for the repair and completed the repair by mid-afternoon. His workmanship seems to be high quality and we are really pleased with his work and dedication to serving his customers.

Description of Work
Repair of a leaking pipe

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

08/08/2021

Kerry A.

The work was completed in a competent, timely way.

Description of Work
Repair bathtub/shower faucet leak.

Work Completed On 10/06/2021

11/19/2020

Fern G G.

He fixes the handle but kept the toilet running.

Description of Work
Plumbing: toilet handle and other things.

Work Completed On 10/01/2020

07/21/2020

Don Lynn T.

Very professional, very efficient in removing the damaged shower cartridge and reinstalling a new one. Would use again...

Description of Work
Shower cartridge insert removal

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

03/09/2020

Denise R.

Came out same day and fixed it immediately.

Description of Work
Plumbing leak

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

01/25/2020

Glenn B.

Cameron did a great job. Very neat, professional install.

Description of Work
Reworked tankless heater water line and cleaned shower filters

Work Completed On 01/25/2020

01/24/2019

Christopher H.

Plumber arrived early. Replaced a kitchen faucet and resealed a leaking toilet base. He did a good job and did not make a mess. Price was reasonable and was the same as the quote we were given initially. Would use this plumbing company again.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen faucet and fixed leaky toilet base

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

07/25/2018

Gary A.

Ideal. Called prior to coming. Introduced himself. Promptly fixed the issue.

Description of Work
Leaking shower heads

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

03/21/2018

Kerry A.

The work went smoothly. Mr. Kirkland charged the previously quoted estimated price. I have used him for two prior projects, and he has always done a proficient job.

Description of Work
Rework plumbing for new dishwasher, install dishwasher, install new garbage disposal, and connect ice maker to refrigerator.

Work Completed On 01/30/2018

01/31/2018

Frederick S.

Cameron had to come twice but fixed the issue and saved us money. He asked that we monitor the area just in case but he seems to be a true pro not interested in gouging his customers and focused in resolving the problem. So far so good! If it leaks again I’m confident Cameron Kirkland will return and provide a solution!

Description of Work
I had a leak upstairs and some questionable plumbing downstairs.

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

01/29/2018

Yancey L.

Main line was cleaned out, roots were not bad. Charged $175 for that, which a little higher than I've paid in the past (typically $125-$135). He was not able to clear the bathroom drains at all due to the fact that they met in a T rather than a Y; the rooter would go down the tub and come up the sink and vice versa, rather than travelling down the common drain pipe. He said we'd need to call someone with either a micro- or even a nano-camera to see what was going on. I could tell he didn't like this outcome and wasn't used to not being able to fix something; I sympathized because I know it is a bad design that we've been dealing with for over 15 years. After he left, I filled the tub hoping that the weight of the water would eventually get through and went back to work. 6 hours later I came home and the water had not drained even a fraction of an inch; it was now totally clogged instead of just slow. Apparently the rooter, rather than clearing the T, had actually smeared gunk over the inside of the T, plugged it up completely. So I went to Home Depot and got some pure lye crystals. Then I plugged the bathroom sink and filled it with water (there is no overflow) to hold that end air and water tight, then removed the overflow plate on the tub and firmly shoved a rag inside of a Walmart bag into the overflow. Then I plunged the heck out of the tub drain until the water level started dropping. After all the water was gone from the tub, I release the sink which drained (did not come up in the tub, but it did gurgle). Then I did 3 treatments of the lye crystals according to the package directions, going from both the tub and sink ends, and now my tub is draining better than it has in years. The bad design is still there, and the real fix would be to jackhammer up the slab and replace at least the fitting if not the line itself, but the inside of that bathroom was just redone less than a year ago and we don't have the cash or inclination to tear up the floor right now. A plumber with a camera should be able to tell us exactly where the T fitting it which would be helpful. For now we are going to limp along by being fanatical about hair and other debris going down the tub and sink, and sending chemicals down periodically until we can tear up the floor and fix it right.

Description of Work
Main bathroom tub and sink were both very slow. Water from sink would come up in tub. We also wanted tree roots augured out of main line; something we try to have done every year.

Work Completed On 01/12/2018

11/24/2017

Aaron S.

Cameron was friendly arrived on time, and solved my problem within 10 minutes at a great price. They are awesome! I would recommend them to everyone.

Description of Work
My tub faucet was leaking.

Category

Work Completed On 10/28/2017

10/29/2017

Amanda L.

The whole job took a little over an hour to complete. Everything went smoothly and there were no issues. I called in the late afternoon, left a message and Cameron returned my call within 10 minutes. The appointment was scheduled for the next morning at a specific time, not a one or two hour window to wait on an arrival, as many service providers want to do.

Description of Work
Auger out a drain line from my washing machine.

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

09/26/2017

Betty L.

I thought it went okay until I came home the day after the gas drop installation and smelled gas in my home. It was 8 o'clock at night and so I called the Oklahoma Natural Gas emergency number. The ONG technician came to my house and determined that the gas line fitting was not properly installed. Gas was leaking from the fitting because it had not been tightened enough. He had to twist the wrench several times to tighten it properly. A leak check by the plumber after the install would have prevented this issue. I am obviously very upset with the situation and left a message with Cameron Kirkland to call me. I have not heard back from him. I see no excuse for creating this potentially dangerous condition in my home.

Description of Work
Needed a new gas line drop for a new gas stove/range.

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

We apologize to [Member Name Removed] for not getting to her right away. We always leak check our gas lines, so we are pretty upset that this happened. We called and explained that we would reimburse her the cost of the job. Our office is in the process of getting her refund to her this week 10/16/17. We hope customers understand that we can make mistakes, but trust is so important to us. Thank you.

09/25/2017

Kathy L.

The work they did was fine. The only issue was the canceled the first appointment, did not call to reschedule in the time frame they set and I had to leave several messages to get the appointment rescheduled. Once they came out everything went well.

Description of Work
Snaked a shower, kitchen sink and fixed a toilet that was running.

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

We apologize for the slow response. We are a small, but very busy plumbing company. Thanks

08/02/2017

Rebecca Z.

Arrived on time and very professional.

Description of Work
Replace water heater and re-vent

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

07/26/2017

Ute C.

Arrived on time and installed new water heater, no additional cost.

Description of Work
Replaced hot water heater. Our old one was 26years old, was starting to show his age. Called a couple of other companies but Kirkland was the most impressive. We set a time to come by for an estimate, very punctual and also very knowledgeable.

Work Completed On 07/26/2017

07/17/2017

Jill F.

Left two messages, and never heard back.

Description of Work
Never returned our call.

Work Completed On 07/17/2017

07/12/2017

Nafisah F.

He was timely, professional, knowledgeable and resolved my issue and offered follow-up support as needed. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
The pilot went out on my water heater. It may need parts replacement.

Category water heater repair

06/27/2017

Tyler T.

They are great and they are now my go to plumbing company.

Description of Work
Plumbing Services

Work Completed On 06/27/2016

06/14/2017

Margaret M.

Great! Replaced faucet with a Delta model faucet and sprayer. Sprayer leaked when water was running. Came out immediately and replaced with a new faucet.

Description of Work
Replaced faucet

Work Completed On 06/12/2017

05/15/2017

Don V.

took about 15 minutes for him to find and fix the problem.

Description of Work
find leak in attic.

Work Completed On 04/15/2017