Hartzog Home Inspections

Founded 2007 • With Angi since October 2012

14421 SE 59th St.

Choctaw, OK 73020

Money back guarantee! Scott Hartzog, owner of Hartzog Home Inspections, personally guarantees his work. He backs every inspection and knows it will be thoroughly completed to the state statutes. He provides custom type written report that includes pictures and free cost estimates. His reports are known for their accuracy and detail which expedite any closing obstacles. He works with 4 local builders to complete punch lists prior to final walk thru with the new owner. ***Twenty-five dollar discount if the inspection is paid for that day and a typed report will be emailed that night or following day....

03/27/2017

Jessica R.

Scott did a very thorough job. When he was finished he showed me pictures of what he found and explained it clearly so I could understand what he was talking about.

Description of Work
Inspection for condominium purchase.

10/25/2016

Randy B.

extremely well

Description of Work
home inspection

08/22/2016

Edward C.

Very Well. Mr. Hartzog took extremely through. Afterward we discussed the items he found & also sent a written report. Arrived on time, neat & very professional. Would definitely use again if needed.

Description of Work
Home inspection

07/09/2016

Matthew S.

Excellent work. Top professional, great communication. Highly recommend. Will use again.

Description of Work
Inspection of home considering for purchase - 50-plus years old. (Pay no attention to "location of service" - site won't accept the address of the house in question for some reason

12/08/2015

Priscilla B.

Description of Work
took four hours to go over every inch of house we were interested in buying

08/12/2015

CAMERON S.

Description of Work
Scott Hartzog was great. | |As a caveat, I'm a lay person with respect to homes, so I'm of course not fully qualified to assess his technical prowess. That being said, I was impressed with his fastidious work, careful explanations, and the time he took. Most inspections I gather might last 1-2 hours, but Scott was there for a little over 3. He also sent an e-mail report that night with pictures, explanations, and estimates of the disrepairs he found. | |The next time I need a home inspection, I definitely plan to ask Scott to do it again. | |

03/24/2015

Vicki H.

He did a very thorough inspection so that we would know what needed to be done to the house prior to listing it.

Description of Work
Inspected our home prior to putting it on the market.

10/08/2014

todd H.

Description of Work
He did a great job and was very thorough. He took pictures and spent time showing us any potential problems. It was I expected and no less.

08/26/2013

John C.

Scott arrived before we did and had already begun the inspection after being let in by the Realtor. He was very professional and courteous during the entire inspection, often taking time to explain certain conditions of the home even if they were not defects that were going to be placed on the inspection report. He was very knowledgeable about the newest building codes and explained to us in depth several of his recommendations. Our Realtor was extremely impressed with his service as well and will be recommending him in the future.

Description of Work
Completed a home inspection prior to purchase

10/03/2012

Jeff M.

I was reffered to Hartzog via another inspector who was too busy to get to us in time. I worked with the previous company before so I trusted their recommendation. Scott is the owner, and he was available the date we needed him. He arrived at the inspection about 10 minutes early (I like that) and explained exactly what he was going to do and showed us a sample report. He took his time being very thorough and if he ran across something that needed explaining, he would show me the issues and explain it in a manner I could understand. I don't know much about construction and appreciated his not talking down to me. The inspection took about 3 hours and he got us the report later that night. Luckily our new house was in really good shape and doesn't require much in the way of repairs. I highly recommend Scott for your home inspection.

Description of Work
Hartzog performed a complete home inspection on our newly purchased 1960 house.

Hometown Full Service Electric

Throughout his over 45 years of experience in electrical services, Hometown Full Service Electric owner, Terry Ervin, has continued to grow in his respect for his customers in the great state of Oklahoma. He leads his team with his dedication to providing the best possible customer service experience. Our licensed and bonded technicians will arrive on time, represent themselves professionally, do the work to your satisfaction, communicate with you on progress along the way, and leave the work area clean when the job is complete. You will know that you made the right choice when you choose Hometown Full Service Electric.

Steve Ocker Electric LLC

Better Business Bureau: Accredited Business. I am a small electrical contractor that takes pride in doing the job right the first time, making all of my electrical jobs look great! I treat every house like I would like to live in it, and I back all of my work! Let me help you and your family with all your residential electrical needs. I strive to exceed all customer expectations, and I always clean the work area. I am personable and easy to work with, so feel free to call me with any of your electrical questions. I look forward to working with Angie's List customers!

Offers by Steve Ocker Electric LLC on Angi
    Corps Electric

Corps (pronounced Core) Electric is owned by former Marine Corps helicopter mechanic Mike Griggs. Mike has over 25 years of experience, in all phases of electrical work in both commercial and residential environments. With the integrity and other traits developed from Mikes time in the Marines, he will use the knowledge and expertise, that has been imparted to him over the years, to provide safe and reliable installations and repairs Give us a call or click to schedule an estimate, today!

Offers by Corps Electric on Angi

Residential and Commercial Inspections. Home inspections include exterior of dwelling, foundation, lot drainage, garage, attic, insulation, electrical, HVAC, plumbing, appliances, interior, and CO test for dangerous carbon monoxide gaseous. New construction home inspections include all of the above plus all cosmetic concern; IE paint, caulking, drywall texture and more. Roofing inspection. Sprinkler system. Water Sampling, and septic system. Septic inspection.