JNG Remodeling

Founded 2017 • With Angi since October 2017

3.5

JNG Remodeling has been serving the surrounding areas of Tulsa, we employ the very best professional and friendly team. We offer FREE estimates....

Red Dirt Land Managment

Our mission is to create outdoor environments that are durable, practical and visually pleasing, using quality materials and craftsmanship. Brian is personally committed to establishing long-lasting relationships with the customer.

J and J's Construction

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in asphalt services of all kinds, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/06/2018

Very poor. It took 5-6times linger than originally stated. Poor workmanship. Poor customer service.

Description of Work
Remodel of home

Category carpet installation,concrete repair,drywall,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor,plumbing,remodeling,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters,doors,floor cleaning,mudjacking

10/07/2017

when Jacob came out for the FREE estimate, he had some paint samples with him, I was able to pick a color i loved and the job was scheduled for next day. I was very pleased with the work they did. I had a lot of rooms that needed to be painted.

Description of Work
I am starting an in home daycare and needed my interior painted. I called JNG Remodeling and Jacob came right out which was nice, he gave me a FREE estimate and was able to schedule my house the next day. Jacob had called the next day and let me know when they were coming, him and 2 other guys show up and they went to work. within 4 hours my whole interior was painted. I fell back in love with my house. Thank you so much JNG Remodeling!

Category remodeling

Home remodeling, handyman services, drywall & repair, seamless gutters, plumbing, electrical and much more