Horizon Air

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

Liberty Air Services LLC

Technicians from Liberty Air Services LLC are expertly trained and ready for any project in Tulsa and surrounding areas. We’re punctual, trustworthy, and dedicated to professionalism. We put safety as a top priority and are dedicated to producing high-quality results. Furthermore, we charge competitive prices for everything we do to keep our heating and cooling services as accessible as possible. All our repairs are backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Customers can have the peace of mind that everything will be completed correctly the first time. High-quality parts are used for everything we do, and our skilled technicians are equipped with professional tools and equipment.

Offers by Liberty Air Services LLC on Angi
Parker Services

Heating and air conditioning sales, service and installation. 39 years in metro Tulsa and Broken Arrow. Owner-operator, licensed, bonded and insured.

McKinney Heat & Air

We have the experience and dedication to take care of all your HVAC needs! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/07/2018

Tina W.

Jack maintained our heat and air unit for 18 years. We recently sold this house and had him service it before listing for sale. Fast response to any calls.

Description of Work
Heat and air

09/15/2011

Michael I.

Horizon Air personnel are neat, courteous and professional. They are interested in developing long-term customers based on fairness, honesty, working in the best interest of the customer. We have use them for over 15 years and have always have excellent service - show up in time frame promised, call ahead, go straight to work and focus on task, listen to our description of issues and concerns. When repairs/replacement have been required, explained situation clearly and simply and provided reasonable options. Work is completed quickly and, if additional work is required, or they must leave for parts, they explain the status and work with us on timing, etc. Always clean up the job site and ensure that all equipment is functioning properly. After all this time, it feels like we're working with close friends.

Description of Work
Pre-cooling season preparation of HVAC equipment. Coil cleaning, inspection, top off freon, etc. (This is just our most recent experience. We have been using them for 15 years and have had coils and condensing units replaced, emergency repairs in winter (Christmas Eve) and routine pre-season cleaning and inspection, etc.)

08/23/2011

Donna W.

They repiared a contact problem with my a/c unit. They were very proffesional, speedy, and were able to work me into their schedule. I was pleased with them in every way.

Description of Work
My a/c unit wasn't working

12/21/2010

BARBARA L.

He ended up charging $85 for the service call and then an additional $300 to tell me that I needed to replace the whole system. He seemed to be taking his time spending an obscene amount of money doing things that are not necessary.

Description of Work
I hired him to check out my heating and ac system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating & air conditioning.