D'Sapone Oklahoma LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2015

3.9

Tulsatileguys Tulsa most trusted installation company. Under new management is blowing people away with unbelievable service. Look at our google reviews and website. Free estimates and guaranteed estimates...

Have an HVAC emergency? Need air conditioning,heating, plumbing or electrical repairs? Call Air Solutions! We have offices in Owasso and Sand Springs, equipping us to serve homeowners throughout the area. Not only do they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but they are also available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide emergency services. Their HVAC technicians are all NATE certified and committed to delivering exceptional results. As a family-owned and operated company, they have been recognized with the Angie’s List Super Service Award for numerous years and are always ready to provide exceptional service. For huge savings on your HVAC needs, call today! Award wining.

At Spot On Plumbing, LLC, we take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction from start to completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, regardless of how large or small the job.

Owner operated, 8 employees. Prices are about a dinner and a movie cheaper than our competitors. We wear belts. We do everything but unclogg drains. Best way to reach us is by phone: 918-294-3333. Email onewayplmb@gmail.com, web onewayplumbing.biz

05/10/2017

This company blows me away with not only their prices but the amazing work they do!! Very satisfied!

Description of Work
Bath tub repair

Category ceramic tile

10/18/2016

I was contacted almost immediately however, I need to call back to set up an appointment. I made the call back and left a message, but have not been contacted since. I also sent another message via Angie's List - with no response either.

Description of Work
The job was a bathroom remodel plan and estimate.

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

10/17/2016

1. Time was set at 3 pm and called to confirm appointment at 11 am so I could not make it. 2. Tried to convince my wife that the job was too expensive that it would leave fine dust all over the house. 3. The person had no tile samples, tub samples or examples of work performed. 4. When done my wife said he did his best to try to talk her out of the work. 5. He said he would give us names of places...

Description of Work
We were suppose to get a drawing / picture of a completed remodel of our master bathroom.

Category home remodeling

10/10/2016

Purchased 8/16... received proposal on 9/29..... (after several email prodding's) No drawings, no ideas, "many customers send in photos" was the suggestion. Received a dollar breakdown of category budgets. No design was delivered.

Description of Work
DEAL DESCRIPTION Here's the Deal: $49.00 for a bathroom design consultation with drawings In-home consultation Final in-home plan review $500 credit toward your total remodeling project if you hire service provider to perform the work The Real Deal: If you are considering a bathroom remodel, let an expert help you realize your dream space. Start your remodeling project by creating the perfect design for

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

06/05/2016

They gentleman who came to my house was clean and very knowledgeable. He was also patient with all of my questions and helped me pick out a new grout color!

Description of Work
They came in and did a color sealed the grout in my entry way and kitchen. They changed the color to better match and my son already tested the stain proof and it holds true.

Category ceramic tile

Your floor is now bullet proof & you cant see the ware in your grout at all. It was a pleasure working with you D'Sapone

Shower & Tub Restoration - Pigmented Grout Sealing, Caulk Elimination, Anti-Slip And Not-Slip Application, Stone, Restoration, Efflorescence Removal, Re-Grouting, Shower Glass Restore, Tile Repair, & Cultured Marble. Pool, Floor, & Stone Restoration - Re-Grouting, Pool Tile, Non-Slip Treatment, Shower Glass, Tile Crack Repairs, Travertine, Marble, & Slate, Bathroom Remodeling

Fiberglass Shower Surround Repair & Shower Inserts.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal