Builders Transmission & U-Haul

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 2010

831 N Main St

Broken Arrow, OK 74012

Builders Transmission is a quality repair and maintenance shop in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. We are the first transmission shop in Oklahoma that offers a 100% Transmission Flush. Our team services the surrounding areas with transmission repair and routine maintenance. We offer additional products and services from installing gear vendors to shift kits. We’ve all been there: a vehicle starts to get moody, or the check engine light inexplicably turns on and off. Stop in for scheduled maintenance or have your check engine light checked to pinpoint the problem with your vehicle. We use the most current equipment to service and diagnose your vehicle properly. Being without transportation is an enormous inconvenience, therefore we work hard to ensure that your vehicle will be on the road as quickly as possible. ...

06/07/2019

Jerrie P.

Excellent. Twenty year old vehicle running better than it has in years. They identified problems other than the transmission and successfully repaired them. Very satisfied.

Description of Work
Transmission rebuild and other repairs

09/07/2017

Mark E.

Work done, no issues. Service fees are probably comparable to any other place.

Description of Work
Needed transmission serviced in my truck

02/07/2017

James W.

Great customer service. Would for sure have my transmission repaired there. As for other services I will probably go somewhere cheaper. I have another mechanic where the hourly rate is not as high and does great work. However, they have great customer service and they gave me the angies list discount ans then some more becuase I was spending so much. So they were very kind to do so. You want your transmission done right this is the place to go. Warranty and all!!

Description of Work
Rebuild transmission. Tune up. Compression test.

Category auto repair

02/06/2017

James H.

Excellent. I am definitely going back there when I need automotive work done. They are the best I have found in and around Tulsa.

Description of Work
I needed a transmission flush, brake job and a wheel bearing replaced. Their courteous and professional staff worked to my schedule and did an excellent job.

02/01/2016

Russell K.

I referred a friend for a transmission overhaul. Did an excellent job and less than other competitors. Very good communication and responsive.

Description of Work
Overhaul Lexis Transmission

01/05/2016

Steve P.

The original quote was $2300, but there were numerous other issues. He was upfront about the additional costs and I opted for his recommended repairs. I did not really shop around for price, so I am not sure how competitive he was, but I am confident it was done right and that was my priority. My truck was finished when promised. Builders was upfront, honest, the work was solid and the customer service is good. Builders provides more than transmission services and they are now my go to auto shop. I would absolutely recommend them.

Description of Work
Complete transmission rebuild, torque converter etc

12/30/2015

David B.

The service was great and everything was discussed upfront. There were no hidden fees and the price was the best around. This is the shop I will take my pickup to for all drivetrain work.

Description of Work
Inspected and torques the rear differential flange after I changed the seal.

10/14/2015

Sharon M.

Awesome! I was so expecting to be told I needed a new transmission (especially having 280,000+ miles). But to have only a leak and service, I saved over 75% not having it replaced! To have an honest, trustworthy person, to work with is great. So many times, as a women, we get shindigged?! But not here! I will always recommend them and will always use them from now on! You should too!

Description of Work
Fixed a leak and serviced the transmission.

10/12/2015

Biren D.

Awesome work and no problems since then.

Description of Work
Fixed my transmission leak van game e me a transmission tune up. No problems since then. All other people were guessing at what the problem could be.

09/23/2015

Brandon J.

We took the car in due to a strange vibration. They found the issue to be a motor mount and repaired it. They also pointed out that there was a really bad oil leak that had caused the car to be nearly without oil. They filled up the engine with oil (for no charge) and provided a price to repair the oil leak, but did not pressure us in any way to make that repair. This is my son's car and he didn't have the money to do anything else. They recognized that he was serving in the Air Force and gave him a discount and were very supportive of him and his choice to serve our country. Fast forward a few months and the transmission went out. We brought it back to Builders and they quoted us a price to rebuild the transmission for around $2000. This is my son's car, which has 320,000 miles on it and is only worth $1500 (if we're lucky). So, it wasn't worth it to rebuild. Builders allowed us to leave the car on their property while we tried to find a replacement transmission from a salvage. After about 3 weeks of it being on their property they called us and told us that they found a transmission that was in good condition and would put it in. We had them do it and it's been great ever since. It is now a year later and we haven't had any issues with the replacement transmission or the motor mount. I would recommend Builders to anyone. They went above and beyond the call of duty to help my son get his car back on the road.

Description of Work
Replaced motor mount and transmission

MoveThatStuff

We are the veteran owned movers Tulsa can count on for a great moving experience. For less than our main competitors, we offer local and long distance moving, in home moves, packing and unpacking, a full line of packing materials, and storage at our climate controlled facility. We also offer pre and post move cleaning. Trust a local moving company from Tulsa. We live here too! Call MoveThatStuff one of the best tulsa moving companies.

Goodstart,llc

About: Goodstart Moving Goodstart Moving & Storage is a license and insured family-owned business serving the Tulsa in the surrounding areas. We have earned a great reputation as a Premier moving and storage company committed to providing the highest quality of customer service. Goodstart moving specializes in local in long distance moving, both residential and commercial. We also provided professional packing services, secured short and long-term storage And a variety of moving supplies. Whether you are moving across the street, across town or across the state. Goodstart Moving will be there from start to finish we invite you to join our growing number of repeat and referral customers, and see why Goodstart Moving is the top rated moving and storage company in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Offers by Goodstart,llc on Angi
    O. I. R. Relocation Group

Full service moving company. Licensed in Oklahoma and throughout United States. Fully insured.

Auto Transmission