Outdoor Pro

Founded 2002 • With Angi since September 2008

2613 E. 161st St. S.

Bixby, OK 74008

With 19 years of industry experience Outdoor Pro was formed by owner Jake Rowland in 2002. Jake is on site for all jobs and is a one stop shop for your landscaping, tree trimming/removal, hardscape, and water feature needs. Our focus is in customer satisfaction and we won't quit until you are completely satisfied....

Resposiveness

lawn & landscaping (136)lawn care (71)tree service (45)leaf removal (23)hardscaping (20)irrigation system (11)concrete repair (7)mulch delivering (6)lawn treatment (6)firewood company (4)decks & porches (4)gutter cleaning (1)

06/12/2019

I was very pleased with the hard work from Jake Rowland and his crew. They did a good job of cleaning up after their project too. I would recommend them for any job you may have for concrete and landscaping. I have used them for both.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete work for new patio and new pad under my a/c unit & new drainage installed. Installed new landscape timbers.

CATEGORY concrete repair,landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2019

Thank you so much for the business and the great review!! Call us for anything you may need outdoors. Thanks again!

05/28/2019

I was very pleased with the promptness of their response back to me and showing up early to do the work. It only took an hour to take out 3 large hollys and 8 smaller boxwoods and they did a good job of clean up and hauling everything off. I recommended them to a couple of people so far and plan on having them do some other projects for me also.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear out 2 large Foster Hollys, 1 large Holly and 8 small boxwoods.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

Thank you for the great review and the business!! We look forward to completing your concrete job very soon! Great lady to work for!

04/07/2019

I needed a large Maple cut down and contacted Outdoor Pro. Within 24 hours, I had the work performed. This does not mean Jake will be able to do the work always this fast, but he will make every attempt to take care of a work request as quickly as possible There are factors such as current scheduling as well as the weather to take into consideration. When Jake and his crew arrived to perform the w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal and trimming

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2019

Thank you for reaching out to us for this job!!! It was a pleasure to work with/for this customer! The maple tree he had was full of dead limbs and was hollow in the middle and the time had come for its full removal. We strive to give our customers the best service possible and at the most affordable price we can. Every job is different but that doesn't mean our customer service is!! Again, thank ...

10/25/2018

Arrived on time, wood appears to be good hardwood, as represented. Stacked wood in side yard, which required about a 100 foot trek up a hill and up and down steps to my log rack. No complaining, although after finishing the job, admitted that it was the hardest unloading/stacking job that he had ever encountered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bought rick of firewood.

CATEGORY firewood

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

Thank you for the business and even giving us a tip on top of the firewood cost! We look forward to the future with you as a customer!

08/06/2018

Outstanding! Cleaned out the area of overgrown "greenery" and removed portions of chain link fence and gate so the area could be maintained better. Jake did some extra that was not on my request for which I am very appreciative. Met with Jake on a Friday and estimate for work was very reasonable. Work was started and completed the following Monday morning. Jake sent pictures showing completed work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an area between two sheds overrun by tree saplings, vines and other brush/weeds removed and hauled off.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2018

Thank you for the business!! We look forward to future work with you!! Nice friendly customer, a pleasure to work for.

08/01/2018

Jake and his crew weeded the landscape beds, trimmed hedges and bushes as needed and mulched the landscape beds. I have used them for years and they continue to exceed my expectations. I call and they come get the work done at an affordable price and with smiles on their faces and appreciation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape, Bed cleaning, Hedge trimming, bed mulching

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

A customer since the beginning in 2002!! Thank you for the years of trust and business, we look forward to many more years and much more work for you on your property!

07/04/2018

Jake did a great job for us, working with me to create the plan to triple the size of our back yard patio and adding flower beds on either side. Very happy with the outcome. He had to rework the French drains removing a section that was clogged with mud and re-routing it. He and his team did a great job laying the concrete for the new patio sections. The flowers beds with azaleas, juniper and hydr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New patio and landscaping

CATEGORY concrete repair,gutter cleaning,landscaping,irrigation systems,tree service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2018

05/31/2018

great. on time and what was promised

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

Photo for Outdoor Pro - 2613 E. 161st St. S., Bixby, OK - 37117626

Thank you for the business and don't hesitate to call us in the future!!!

05/21/2018

Jake and his helper did an excellent job. Jake has great communication, is punctual and professional. I highly recommend and will certainly use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and bush triming

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2018

Thank you for the business! It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to more in the future!

05/10/2018

Landscaping looks great, sod and top soil work didn’t turn out like i expected

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sod laid, top soil, hedges and mulching at front of house

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Not sure how to respond to someone that expressed satisfaction when the job was done and they were happy to pay the estimated price. I really don't understand how someone accepts a bid and tells you to do the work then grades the price at a "C". Shop around long enough and you may find someone to do it for free!!! We were in and out on this job in a couple days and did what we said we were gonna d...

Landscape Installation & Renovation, Seasonal Landscape Maintenance, Hedge Trimming, Landscape Bed Cleaning, Mulching, Seasonal Flowers, Hardscapes, Water Features, Tree Trimming & Removal, Stump grinding, Sprinkler Repair, General Clean-Up & Hauling, Sod Installation, Dirt work, Lite Tractor Work, Seasoned Firewood Delivery

Routine lawn mowing, leaf removal, weed control/fertilizer(Subcontracted via Partners Lawncare)