Homeguard Construction Inc

Founded 2000 • With Angi since November 2010

Homeguard Construction always provides TOP QUALITY Residential and Commercial Construction Services with Unsurpassed Customer Satisfaction. We provide ideas, advice and the expertise to determine the best construction process to fit your needs. When Homeguard Construction reviews a client's project we provide a clear cost conscious price analysis. Many clients have realized tremendous savings and a job done right by having Homeguard Construction as a guide for their building project. Our company has maintained an A+ Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating. We are members of the National Association of Home Builders and the National Roofing Contractors Association and subscribe to their high standard of ethics and business practices. Homegaurd Construction provides to you with Superior Customer Service and Top Quality Workmanship in everything we do. We are a locally owned Native American, Family Business, Fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We provides Free Inspections on any of our roofing and construction services anywhere in N.E. Oklahoma. Emergency Services are available with 24 hour access which includes access to our insurance specialist, who`s job is to work for you, representing your interests with an insurance company. Our goal is to restore your home first and to ensure you get the funds you are entitled to. We have worked with many insurance adjusters; and many times the homeowners only pay their deductible. We clean up after the work, guaranteeing that you will not have a mess when we leave. Your landscaping, shrubbery, house, car, and property will be thoroughly cleaned at the completion of the job....

A-Z Paint & Drywall

A-Z Paint & Drywall is a fully insured, small, locally owned, and operated business. I am Scott Mackey, the owner. I am dedicated to quality workmanship, and customer satisfaction. I provide free estimates. I do the work myself, with the aid of my helper, and have owned my painting business for 17 years. I have 25 years of experience in all aspects of drywall and painting services. If you are looking for a quality job at an affordable price, give me a call!

Green District Lawn Service

**We are now accepting new homeowners for mowing services**Ask us about our Fertilization programs**Green District Lawn is in business to provide quality, dependable service to the homeowner. and business community with a priority on lawn services. We take pride in our work, keep our agreements and tailor our services to the full satisfaction of our clients.**FREE Estimates** We are now doing Aeration! *We're expanding our services to include; House cleaning and Hauling/Junk Removal** We can now take care of the interior and the exterior of your home!! ***CALL US ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS ON COMMERCIAL AND RENTAL PROPERTIES FOR ANGI MEMBERS***

Offers by Green District Lawn Service on Angi

07/30/2019

The crew was professional, and the project was done quickly. We had several special requests, and they executed them all. They also did a nice job cleaning up the site. We were so pleased with the results that we have used Homeguard on subsequent projects, including home repairs and house painting. We have referred the company to friends, who have also been pleased. Pat says the job isn't over unt...

Description of Work
Initially, we hired Homeguard to install a new roof, decking and insulation.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,gutter repair,insulation,lighting,remodeling,roofing,pressure washing,ceiling fans,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

07/27/2019

I don't usually make comments on these sites, but the Home Guard people did such exceptional work I felt compelled to pass along my experience. First of all they were prompt every day, experienced, and they cleaned up after themselves. They tackled the small jobs and the difficult work with experience and completeness. I thought the hardest job would be replacing the rotted floor joists where the ...

Description of Work
sheet rock repair, tile, kitchen cabinets, kitchen floor substructure repair, added ceiling insulation, replaced fold down ladder to attic

Category ceramic tile,drywall,insulation,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

07/18/2019

The work was professional and done efficiently. Everything was cleaned up well when it was done. I will use the services again if I need something done.

Description of Work
insulation project on home

Category insulation,remodeling

07/17/2019

We originally contracted Homeguard for two large projects, a new roof and extensive inside repairs resulting from unrelated water damage. The latter also happened very close to Christmas and the birth of a new baby. The quality of the work was excellent, on budget and they were especially empathetic and time sensitive to our situation. We’ve maintained a relationship and hired them for several job...

Description of Work
New roof, inside water damage restoration, smaller odd jobs

Category flooring contractor,glass repair,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,water damage restoration,interior painters,doors

07/17/2019

When we bought our home in April there were several things I wanted to change but the kitchen was the number one thing! I called several companies before making my decision to use HomeGuard Construction. Customer service is very important to me and the owner always answered or returned my call the same day. I had many questions along the way. They were patient and explained everything to me during...

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,remodeling,roofing,skylights,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,floor cleaning

07/17/2019

My husband is quadripoligic and had very specific requirements. Homeguard designed and built a bathroom that was in compliance with ADA standards. Not only does it function well, but is also beautiful. I would highly recommend Homeguard and Tony Stewart.

Description of Work
Complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile installer","concrete repair contractor","drywall contractor","electrician","flooring contractor","Lighting","room remodeling","woodworker","interior painter","door installer

07/17/2019

Our 25-year old wood shake roof was beautiful, but posed a major fire hazard and needed replacement. A friend recommended Tony and his Homeguard team. Amazingly, they were able to remove the old and rebuilt a new composite that lowered our monthly heating and A/C bills and truly looks better than our original. It even lowered our homeowners insurance because of the safety factor composite roofs provide. We were so impressed that had them renovate an upstairs guest bathroom and the results are stunning. I’m the kind that only reads reviews. I NEVER write them, but Homeguard was nothing short of amazing. Give Tony a call and I’m sure you’ll be writing the next glowing review.

Description of Work
New Roof and MAJOR bathroom upgrade.

Category room remodeling","roofer","home remodeling contractor

07/16/2019

Pat’s workers did an excellent job & completed all of the work on time as promised. I stopped by one time to check on their progress and they were very courteous to me. When all of their work was complete, they cleaned up all of their mess...left the job site looking great!

Description of Work
Had several projects around my house that needed to be done for me to list my house on the market for sale (See work performed below from list)

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","siding contractor","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

08/08/2018

I'd like to give Homeguard a good rating because Pat's a nice guy and was our neighbor. But I have to base this review on the quality of the work. Everything had to be done and redone 2-3 times. There was no supervision or communication and the job seemed to be beyond their skill sets. They made 3 attempts at putting in the floor tile but it's still uneven and full of toe-stubbing edges. The painters only painted what could be seen. The shower step was uneven so water would flow into the bathroom instead of the shower. Luckily Robinson Glass caught that mistake for us where the glass guy Pat sent out did not. They tried to use damaged wood, using putty and paint to disguise the splits. So you have to stay on top of the job if you want it done right. I 've included pictures to show their workmanship. As you can see grout began to crack a couple of weeks after it was done and the grout lines in the tile aren't smooth. I ended up doing all repairs myself. They treated my home and gardens like a construction site, leaving behind a mess. I can't recommend them any longer.

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category ceramic tile installer","drywall contractor","room remodeling","home remodeling contractor","interior painter

07/26/2018

I could not be more pleased. Pat Hummingbird was prompt to respond, came frequently to the site to check on things, followed through with everything and sent regular texts to let me know how things were going. The crew was professional, kind and all great to work with. The job was completed on time and on budget. I can highly recommend this company and would use them again. On a side note, a neighbor needed some trim painted and they did that for her at no cost while they were there. Wow!

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category house painter

Roof repair & replacement. Kitchen & bathroom remodeling. Tile installation. Laminate flooring. Interior & exterior painting. Siding. Windows & doors. Decks. Handyman. Additions. Custom work. Fencing.