Green Phoenix Roofing & Remodeling

Founded 2009 • With Angi since November 2011

We are a customer service driven construction company that encompasses all facets of your commercial and residential Roofing and Remodeling needs! We are a first generation family owned & operated company serving all cities and towns within our home state of Oklahoma and some neighboring states as

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated

Residential RoofResidential RoofA Service Provider's profile image

roofing (89)gutter repair (70)gutter cleaning (11)chimney repair (9)roof cleaning (7)house painting (7)drain pipe installation (6)woodworking (6)siding companies (6)awnings (5)metal fabrication (3)skylight installation (3)

03/16/2022

Greg H.

Terrible customer service. They came out to give quote on a Tuesday. On Friday I contacted them after not hearing from them. I was told that they had been busy but he would have my quote out to me soon. Okay now 8 days later I tried contacting them again but haven't heard from them. Guess they don't want my business.

Description of Work
Vinyl siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

I do apologize that you feel our service was not punctual. We did come out and perform the inspection and with it being the spring/busiest time of year for our business it has caused a back log in getting some estimates out as timely as we would normally. We are currently working from daylight until dark to get clients projects completed as well as doing new inspections and then preparing them to send out to clients. Unfortunately sometimes things take longer than we expect. Our sincere apologies!

06/24/2020

Neal J.

Craig and his crew did a great job. He took the time to get the quote done right and fix all the problems that needed to be taken care of, and then he worked with the insurance company and got the best settlement we could get. The roof was a difficult one to replace, but they got the work done all in a single day. They took what was going to be a stressful project and made it easy!

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

06/17/2020

Charles C.

The owner did a thorough inspection, and suggested a few additional repairs in addition to my primary one. The price was doable. Danny came within the week and accomplished everything between about 11:00 AM and 6:00 PM. It looks as if it's a fine job, professional accomplished.

Description of Work
Repair of minor damage, upgrade of roof edge, repair of end of eave at front entrance, clear and clean roof.

Category awnings, roofing, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

12/03/2019

Jack and Candace W.

My husband and I were looking for someone to install new skylights and repair our roof since we were having issues with leaking in our living area. We are also Seniors and cannot do the maintenance that we used to many years ago. We were so happy that we found Green Phoenix to do this project for us. Craig and Shawna are a young family business and are rated/reviewed very highly on Google, and Angie’s List so we wanted to try and see if they could help us. Craig is a nice young man and very knowledgeable when it comes to remodeling, roofing, etc. He came to our house and checked what we needed to have done and took care of the rest. He ordered our new skylights and roofing material to complete the project. When the time had come to do the installation and repairs, he sent out two of his crew and these young men worked hard and did an excellent job for us. Craig came out that same day and looked over everything and to make sure we were satisfied with the work that had been done. We are so happy that we found Green Phoenix and if we need other projects done, we will know who to call in the future!

Description of Work
Replacing and Installing new skylights and roof repair

Work Completed On 12/03/2019

07/02/2019

Leonard F.

Roof was worn out and starting to leak in a couple of places with the massive rains we had been getting lately. Called a couple of places to get estimates and Green Phoenix beat them by a substantial amount. I also like the owners attitude and explanation of how and what they needed to do to fix the roof. A date and time was set and the crew showed up and started the year off. Materials arrived and part of crew did tear off and repair of bad spots in roof while other part of crew started putting down new roofing By the way I used class 4 roofing so it probably won’t need to be fixed in the years I have left. Crew took well deserved lunch break then were back at work. The continued till dusk with tear off. Putting Dow new roof and clean up. Left for the day with a large part completed. Second day arrived on time and continued with repair and replacement. During the tear off they found some major problems which needed to be addressed. They talked with me. Gave me options and let me decide what to do. It upped the cost of the job a little but it did need to be done. Finished with house and detached garage did cleanup. Which was.very good and left. I am quite happy with they way they cleaned up and very happy with the job they did."

Description of Work
Replace 20 year old roof and did roof repair

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 07/01/2019

Review for Green Phoenix Roofing & Remodeling - 16000 E 181st St S, Bixby, OK - 37961481

Pleasure serving you and your home!

06/02/2019

Traci R.

Everything was done with attention to detail with the use of quality materials. Everything was priced at what anyone would reasonably expect. We had four companies give us a quote on the work to be performed and Craig and his company, Green Phoenix, was by far the best and what we had calculated on our own as being a fair price. Please do yourself a favor and give Green Phoenix a call to receive a quote. We have never given feedback on a company before however, we felt that everything went so well that others should know that there are great companies out there with fair prices and quality work if you look hard enough. Thank you Craig and Green Phoenix.

Description of Work
New roof put on our shed, rotting siding replaced, guttering added and, a removable wall panel custom built for hot tub replacement and service access

Category gutter repair, remodeling, roofing, siding, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 04/19/2019

02/17/2019

Susan M.

It went well. Green Phoenix came on the scheduled date, worked with the insurance company to establish coverage and replaced the roof, including the decking before the next rain storm. They made sure the new gutters matched the existing paint on the house exterior. They also picked up all the old shingles and even used a metal detector to look for nails in the yard. Green Phoenix provided very good service.

Description of Work
Replaced roof, including decking. Worked with insurance company to obtain full coverage of work

Work Completed On 01/14/2019

02/15/2019

Lee F.

Not so good I may need to file a claim with Farmers.

Description of Work
It was an examination

Work Completed On 02/15/2019

10/03/2018

Conrad B.

On time and did a quality job. Good clean up when job was completed

Description of Work
Replace roof and gutters

Work Completed On 10/03/2018

08/26/2018

Joe B.

Very professional, neat, punctual, friendly. Excellent job.

Description of Work
New roof, some new siding, outside painting, new guttering.

Category contractors, gutter repair, roofing, siding, house painters

Work Completed On 08/26/2018

07/18/2018

Kelly W.

Always excellent work done. The best. Honest and trustworthy. Greatly appreciated.

Description of Work
Home repairs on outside of my home .

Category contractors, decks, gutter cleaning, gutter repair, roofing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 07/13/2018

05/24/2018

Jake D.

All part of service with Craig from initial meeting to bid to job execution was prompt. Craig and two of his staff (Willy and Pauli) were diligent and courteous.

Description of Work
Replaced 11 box vents and added 7 box vents (with new shingles around them) to roof. Re-nailed, resealed and repainted 12 various pipe flashes, stacks, caps etc. Re-nailed & resealed all ridge top fasteners etc. Checked entire roof for re-nailing & or resealing issues. Blew out gutters. Pulled out one leaking wooden gable louver to assess copper replacement option. Temporarily sealed over louver that was removed.

Work Completed On 05/23/2018

Thanks again [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to many other repairs and replacements on your home in the future!

05/22/2018

Lucas H.

Not responsive. I had to text and call multiple times and barely got anywhere. I got the impression they are only out for large $$ jobs. I was disappointed because I was referred by another place that I had a great experience with.

Description of Work
Wood rot and eave repair.

Category awnings, roofing

From 3/26 to 4/10 the prospective customer and I had multiple calls, texts and emails sent on either side relaying information and pricing quoted for multiple items continually added including the soffits, beam ends and minor fascia rotten areas around the house. He admittedly had just had a bad experience between another roof company and his insurance so we came in on the tale end of that situation. Instead of allowing us to perform any of the work/ repairs quoted and review us on that experience he decides to not continue to respond and write this instead 2 weeks later. I personally can't see the validity in any review from anyone when at no time were we given the impression this was a priority to him to get scheduled but instead looked to us from our perspective of someone calling around price shopping several items a "handyman" would be more likely suited to do not a serious remodeling contractor with resonable pricing to do said repairs correctly the first time. We don't do band aid cheap repairs or work on anyone's property and shouldn't be judged because we won't lower our standards to do so.

05/17/2018

Richard C.

A great and painless experience. Craig was always attentive and responsive to our needs. He explained every step of the process, and even went to bat for us with the insurance company. Green Phoenix did a quick and efficient job, and cleaned up exceptionally well after themselves. The Green Phoenix crew worked very hard, and were always courteous. It’s good to know there are still people and businesses out there that stand by their word and take pride in their work.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 05/09/2018

12/28/2017

KEISHA G.

We found Green Phoenix to be professional and knowledgeable about our issue. Initially there was slight miscommunication about when Craig would be out to assess our issue, but once the work was determined, things moved very quickly, and the work was done within the timeframe given. Everything looks great. The real test will be when we have our next big rain, but at this point we are satisfied with the completed work. Craig stopped by after the structural work was completed to make sure we were satisfied. We appreciate this kind of follow-up. We would use Green Phoenix again.

Description of Work
Roof / chimney issue that was the source of a leak

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 12/14/2017

10/25/2017

Karen M.

He came out and got on my roof and looked around. Said everything looked fine. He didn't need to do anything.

Description of Work
Check my roof for loose shingles

Work Completed On 10/25/2017

09/06/2017

M Joy A.

They came to my house after being listed on Angie's List, because I trusted them because of you guys. He came and went over my roof, walked all over my roof and said there was nothing that needed to be replaced but he said I did need to have something done to some screws on vents to have a coating so they could go in and out and not break the surface of the vent. Anyway, he charged me $100 for that and I asked him if he could take me up to see what he did, because he went through it very quickly. He did a fine job. I thought he was pretty good. I would give him a "B" for overall experience. For price, he was done so quickly for what he did that it seemed a little expensive at that point. But I understand he would have offered to replace any shingles if it needed that but he just didn't find any. I think the quality was an "A". I would probably use him again. I think he's responsible.

Description of Work
Roof inspection.

Work Completed On 06/25/2017

09/06/2017

Dallas G.

Craig was on time, professional and did exactly what he quoted for the price agreed upon. I could not ask for anything more. My roof looks really good and I am very happy! I will use Green Phoenix roofing & remodeling for all my future projects.

Description of Work
New roof for a old house

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

08/25/2017

Emily D.

The job went very well! We had hired Craig and his team to install gutter guards and adjustments about 18 months ago, and that went smoothly. So, we contacted him again when we were experiencing a leak in our dining area during heavy rain. Craig quickly identified the source of the problem and also inspected our roof, noting it had suffered hail damage. We filed an insurance claim, and Craig worked with us on applying the settlement money to the new roof. We upgraded to a Class 4 to avoid an early recurrence of roof replacement, and this should help us with our insurance premiums going forward. Craig had a solid recommendation for the improved shingle. It is thicker than what we took down, it looks really nice on our house, and the upgrade was reasonably priced. The roofing crew worked dawn to dusk on day 1 and finished midway through day 2 -- very quick, considering we have a pretty big roof. We were impressed with how well they cleaned up after the job was done. The exterior work on the dormer and the interior window-bay work went smoothly in the days following. The crews were always at our home when they said they would show up, and all were polite and respectful. I had seen a coupon for a 50-inch TV for customers with roof-replacement jobs, and when I presented it, Craig readily honored it. Overall, we were happy with our latest Green Phoenix experience.

Description of Work
A roof replacement, replacement of rotted wood and seals around a second-story dormer to stop a leak, and a little interior sheetrock and paint to repair area around inside window that had water damage. Also, a minor adjustment to a gutter installation.

Category drywall, gutter repair, hauling services, remodeling, roofing, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

08/14/2017

Christy G.

Very smooth. Finished in two days and cleaned up. Stayed in contact throughout the process.

Description of Work
Complete roof replacement.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

07/19/2017

Michael S.

It went very well and when any problems turned up Craig took care off them at no additional charge.

Description of Work
Total Roof Replacement with Class 4 Impact Resistant shingles.

Work Completed On 07/12/2017

05/25/2017

Allan J.

Arrived on time with crew. I will call again if I need roof work. Polite and efficient.

Description of Work
Fixed loose shingles and sealed several skylights that were leaking.

Category roofing, chimney repair, skylights, roof cleaning

Work Completed On 05/25/2017

05/24/2017

Roberta F.

Seems like they did a good job. The area that they repaired and replaced shingle does not look as nice as the rest of the roof. (Roof was only 3 yrs. old) Took a little bit of time to get a detailed bill from them as to exactly what they did up there