TS Heat & Air Inc

Founded 1983 • With Angi since July 2006

8484 NW 39th Expressway

Bethany, OK 73008

TS Heat & Air provides Heating and Air Conditioning repair and replacement services in Oklahoma City metro area at affordable rates. Call us at 405-789-5969!...

02/04/2022

LaWanda M.

A week ago today I called because my heat went out. Was told they couldn't come til Monday. That's where I should've stopped and called someone else. Monday they said I needed a blower fan and they'd have to order it. Said 2-3 days. On Wednesday I called and was told the girl that ordered parts was at lunch and she'd call me back. No call. Thursday, it's 12° outside they don't answer the phones and don't return my voicemail. Now it's been a week in freezing temps with no heat and still no call back. NEVER AGAIN. TS Heat and Air lost my business this week and I will share my experience with EVERYONE on all social media accounts.

Description of Work
Blower motor on heater needs replaced

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

I'm sorry you didn't get a call back on Wednesday, you should have gotten an update on the status of the part. Unfortunately the distributor did not have the part for your unit in stock so we had to wait for the part get here. The distributor confirmed delivery of your part this morning, our technician will pick it up and make the repair today.

08/17/2019

Sue W.

Excellent, Billie Townsend came that very evening and fixed the problem that we were having with our AC.

Description of Work
Maintance/cleaning done on AC.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for giving us a review. I'm glad you were happy with his service.

07/17/2019

Lori P.

My 80-year old mother's air conditioning went out on Monday. She called the company who has been inspecting the system twice a year for over 5 years. After waiting all day for them to show up, the technician told her that she should replace the whole system to the tune of $9000. My mom called me (I live in another state). I talked to the technician and he listed off several things that were wrong with her system and that due to its age, it needed to be replaced. I asked them to send me a copy of the quote to review. I spent several hours investigating that company and found out they had a grade of "F" on the BBB website. That was before the BBB withdrew their accreditation from the company. Every review I found online said the same thing; they are only in it for the money and that the customer experience is not important to them. I found TS Heat & Air on Angie's List. I checked them out too and there are nothing but glowing reviews everywhere you looked. I called them at 11:30PM and left a voice message to call me in the morning. A technician called at 7AM (the time I requested) and was told that their scheduler would call me when the office opened at 8AM. Right on time, I got the call. They said they would get to my mom's sometime during the day, but couldn't give me an exact time. Their technician was to call 30 min. before. He called at 11:30AM. They arrived at Mom's at noon. They checked her whole system and found only one part that had malfunctioned. After a trip back to their shop to get the new part, they installed it and the air conditioning was back on for $450 instead of $9000! I have now signed my mom up for the TS Heat & Air Service agreement so she will have an honest, reliable contractor looking after her system. Mom said that the technicians, James and Matthew, were patient and professional. I talked to Taryn at their office no less than 4 times during the day and she is an absolute joy! Well done, TS Heat & Air! You have renewed my faith in the service industry. There really are great contractors out there and ya'll are certainly one of them.

Description of Work
Repair Air Conditioning

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for giving us a review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.

12/01/2018

Todd K.

The tech talked me through some common issues to check before he even came out in hope of saving me some money. He showed up and quickly diagnosed the problem, a blown control board. He got the part the next morning, this was an after hours call, and had my heater working before noon.

Description of Work
Furnace Quit Working

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for giving us a review. I'm glad you were happy with our service.

10/25/2018

LaDonna M.

Went very well. Technician (Terrell?) and assistant were awesome. Explained everything so that i knew exactly what to expect even though the job was complicated and difficult due to the way that my house is built. They did excellent work and then cleaned up after themselves! I would absolutely recommend this company. I only wish they did electrical work!

Description of Work
I needed an additional return added to my system

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to give Tarryl a review. I'm glad you were happy with the service he provided.

07/23/2018

Mark D.

I’ve used this company several times in the past and have found them very professional and helpful (They replaced a complete system in one of our homes). My assigned technician (Chris) was excellent. This was a newly purchased home and Chris was very patient and thorough. He cleaned the units, charged and changed filters on two heat and air units. We decided to purchase TS’s annual service contract

Description of Work
Seasonal Check Up

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. I'm glad you were happy with the service Chris provided.

07/21/2018

Daniel M.

He fixed the problem quickly and well. I have had no problems with this hot weather.

Description of Work
Air conditioning repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

09/28/2017

Derek V.

They came right over when they said they would. He was very professional.

Description of Work
Estimate to replace the heat and air.

08/29/2017

Jason H.

Ok they cut off the duct that we did not need for the garage

Description of Work
Duct cut off from supplying air side.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. Please let us know if you need anything in the future.

07/01/2017

CODY L.

I was really happy I gave them a try - so much so that I wished I would have switched a year or so ago. The office staff is very friendly, easy to work with, and quick to return calls. The technician that came to my house was punctual, professional, and down-to-earth. The technician, Travis Wolf, did a full system check, confirmed I was low by about 1.5 pounds of Freon, and added the Freon. I also had an issue with a partially crushed duct and one of my return air ducts seemed to be either closed off or plugged somewhere. Travis had a little extra time on my job and since I was a new customer and asked about those issues he did a quick inspection. He was able to pop out the crushed section of my duct and found where the return air duct was plugged up by a 2x4 near the blower. He still had some time so he removed the 2x4 and reinstalled the flashing between the ducting and blower area. He took his time and I could tell really took his work seriously. I am difficult to please but was really happy with the job and quality of work. Also, the attentiveness to the customer that this company provides is outstanding. I paid for the maintenance agreement, got 1.5 pounds of Freon, got my crushed duct fixed, and also got my return air duct issue fixed. The price was really reasonable for all of that work, especially since R-22 Freon is really expensive and I was 1.5 pounds low. Thanks TS Heat and Air. You are my new HVAC company!

Description of Work
I used to use Dahl Heat and Air but it changed ownership and the quality of work and customer service, primarily from office staff, seemed to go downhill. I looked for a new company to try, did a lot of research, and decided to give TS Heat and Air a try. I needed a spring maintenance check and the unit also seemed to be low on Freon. I also had a few minor issues with my ducting that I wanted to ask about and maybe get a quote on the cost to fix.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for your review. I'm glad you were happy with Travis and the service he provided.

COMFORT XPRESS

Comfort Xpress is here to make sure you get the most out of the heating and cooling systems in your home or office. In the event your equipment needs servicing, you can have peace of mind in knowing we're centrally located in Ohio, and only a phone call away. We offer emergency 24-hour service. Need a new system? We can install or design any type of heating or cooling system for your home or commercial building. We install only high-efficiency comfort systems designed for cost-effectiveness. Call us out for a free estimate. We offer Comfort Club Memberships for regular system "tune-ups" and preventative maintenance. Preventative maintenance will help to extend the life of your heating and cooling system and offers peace of mind during Ohio's unpredictable seasons.

TradePros Heat & Air

We offer quality and affordable heating and air conditioning services.

Affordable Appliance Repair

Affordable Appliance is a family owned business locally owned in Tuttle Oklahoma. We service the Greater Oklahoma City and metro areas with reasonable, affordable appliance and HVAC sales and repairs. We have over 30+ years experience of practical, hands-on repair service for most residential appliances. Our goal is to provide reliable, guaranteed service which is backed up by a 60 day service warranty if something breaks and a one year warranty on our parts. Our goal is to provide the most economical & affordable appliance repair service to our customers.

Offers by Affordable Appliance Repair on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express

Heating and air conditioning repair and replacement & indoor air quality.

Duct cleaning