Trinity Home Improvement And Construction

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2012

4.3

Weare a smaller company that sub contracts very little....

The Basement Guys - Cleveland

The Basement Guys - Cleveland

Super Service Award winning company on Angie's List! The Basement Guys® of Cleveland is Northeast Ohio's exclusive installer of patented, trusted, and proven basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, basement finishing, and structural repair products. Our trained and experienced servicemen have the answers to your home's exact problems. We've helped hundreds of Ohio homeowners remodel their basement or repair sinking foundations. We know our waterproofing, encapsulation, basement finishing, and structural repair systems work, but don't just take our word for it. Check out the testimonials from other homeowners throughout Cuyahoga Falls, Cleveland, Akron, and Northeast Ohio who have said the same thing. From a wet basement to cracks along the foundation wall, The Basement Guys® of Cleveland can help with all your basement needs.

Offers by The Basement Guys - Cleveland on Angi

10/15/2012

Another example of why some people go out of business!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an appointment for an estimate on July 9, 6PM.......he called at 5:45PM to say he was being given a surprise party and would be at my residence the next day. He showed up, took measurements, said he would have the estimate to me by Thursday, July 12, 2012 and that he was going out of the country on Friday. I have never seen the estimate or ever heard from him again.

CATEGORY home remodeling

My records show an estimate was put together and sent out in the amount of $4055.00. I sincerely apologize that you never received this information. We would have loved to have had the chance to do your remodeling.

03/05/2012

.I found this company on a website. The guy that comes to do the work is very punctual. If you have any questions he takes the time to answer them all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
.This company is putting up kitchen cabinets and drywall in my home.

CATEGORY drywall,home remodeling

Build new home, remodeling kitchen, bathroom & basements, drywall repair & trim.

Check, PayPal