THE TASK WIZARD LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2008

I charge by the hour on smaller jobs- $55.00 per hour for first hour and $50.00 for additional hours. For bigger jobs can give quote for labor and materials....

Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed over 100,000 homes and businesses in Ohio and Pennsylvania. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every homeowner to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

Handy House Cleaning

R & R Painting

We provide clean, quality interior and exterior painting based off 4 years union experience, 10 years experience total.

10/25/2020

Gary was very friendly and professional. He and his helper were able to get this done in 15 minutes. I will definitely be calling him if I need another home project done.

Description of Work
Needed 2 heavy pieces of furniture moved from my home to my garage

Category handyman service,moving companies

08/01/2018

great job -- on time and professional

Description of Work
installing new kitchen sink and faucet

Category handyman service,plumbing

08/01/2018

GREAT JOB done by Gary and Eric !!! They've done many types of yard and house jobs for us over the past 2 years. :) :)

Description of Work
New kitchen sink and faucet.

Category handyman service,landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,plumbing,pressure washing,home & garage organization

04/13/2018

I will be using them again this year as well. They are really quite wonderful, Gary Ford, the owner is great.

Description of Work
Yard work as well as railing installation inside and outside of my home.

Category handyman service,lawn service

06/30/2017

Perfect. Prompt and work done quickly in a timely manner

Description of Work
Performed multi landscaping services. Excellent results and great customer service. Took the time to speak to one of my neighbors about doing some work for them. I highly recommend Gary and Task Wizard. I already set up my next job. Thanks Gary

Category handyman service,lawn service

11/22/2016

We had a long list of projects for our new house, and Gary and his crew were outstanding. New toilets, faucets, pedestal sink were installed. New ceiling fans, wall controls, ceiling fans moved and new ceiling light was installed. Electrical outlets were swapped out. Outdoor window awnings removed and windows cleaned. Glued down carpet scraped up and floor prepped for new tile. Closet doors rehung. Gary was fantastic from start to finish. His crew was prompt and thorough. My only complaints are they used our single trashcan a lot for boxes, etc and they could have cleaned up a bit better and watched where they were laying out tools. I've had Gary back for a kitchen sink and disposal install and was very happy with it. I have a new project list coming up shortly, and I will DEFINITELY be calling him again. I can't really recommend Gary highly enough. Very thorough, good communication, fair pricing and very competent. If there's something you need done that he doesn't feel comfortable doing, he tells you rather than tackling it and getting in to trouble with it.

11/01/2016

Was very punctual and professional. Great communication. Will use again if needed.

Description of Work
Needed help with small things around the house due to lack of time. GFCI outlets, storm/screen windows, ceiling fans, lighting fixtures.

10/31/2016

Great service and communication from Gary from the start. i live out of town and Gary communicated with the tenants directly this made it very easy to manage. i was also supplied with all the original receipts of the materials used while on the job. i highly recommend him for all rental property owners.

Description of Work
different small jobs on my rentals properties.

07/28/2016

he only took coffee breaks of 5 min or less worked all day We are about to call him for more work and I referred him to my employer for use at his rental. He used him too and was happy

Description of Work
painting, switching out a ceiling fan, and other odds and ends

05/24/2016

Gary the owner was amazing from the first time I spoke with him. I'm sure this was an unconventional request however he was more than willing to tackle the job. He communicated and was reliable which are very important attributes to me. He was very friendly and the quote that was provided what exactly what it came out to be. Thank you very much task wizard and I am certain you will hear back from me in the future for other things. Thanks for taking a large burden off my plate.

Description of Work
I work a ton of hours as a retail manager so I looked through Angie's list to find a provider who would be able to completely assemble a very large clubhouse/swingset for my son's second birthday. He and his team assembled it in one day.

Category handyman service

PROPERTY MANAGEMENT, RENTAL REHAB, GUTTER REPAIR/CLEANING, PRESSURE WASHING, SOME PLUMBING & ELECTRICAL, DRY WALL REPAIR,LANDSCAPING, DELIVERING, MOVING & ASSEMBLING FURNITURE, PAINTING, . . ALL OTHER SMALL JOBS THAT BIGGER COMPANIES DONT WANT TO DO.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover