Stanley Steemer

With Angi since January 2004

Stanley Steemer has been providing cleaning and restoration services for both residential and business customers for more than 60 years. They offer multiple services, including carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning, upholstery cleaning, air duct cleaning and water damage restoration services. For more information, visit www.stanleysteemer.com....

Unified Restoration Systems

Unified Restoration Systems

We are here to help you in your time of need. Whether it be Fire, Water or Storm damage. Or even if you need a quote on a repair, painting or drywall job let us know! We are also certified for Covid cleaning as well now.

06/11/2018

We are very pleased with the work Homer 9 did. They arrived on time and performed the work in reasonable time. The ducts and their working areas were very clean when they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace ducts cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

04/02/2018

Two workers were on time and very nice. Had me review sofa which turned out well but did not ask me to look over carpet which was upstairs. Cleaner than before but I was disappointed stains still there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sofa cleaning and carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

09/05/2017

My problem is I have cats and they peed on the floor and they did real good getting that out. They were on time, they were courteous, they gave me a quote and they stuck to it, and they were real thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a room, a hallway, and I had furniture cleaned. I have pets so.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

04/01/2017

The carpet did look better when they were finished. There was no odor and the carpet dried quickly. I was concerned about spots on the carpet. After a few days the spots were gone. Great job! I will definitely use them again. Also recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed two large rooms plus steps cleaned. They were punctual and professional.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

03/20/2017

See above. I love it because they take pictures and sent it to you too. My fiancé love them. We recommend them to friends and families

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the air duct. Did an outstanding job i have hired 3 different companies all did a ****** job. Stanley Steemer i will always call you for any job i need done. Carpets furniture etc.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, furniture & leather cleaning, area rugs, autos, boats & RVs, water damage restoration, air duct cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing and flooring sales & installation.