Joe Guerrieri Construction & Remodeling

Founded 1993 • With Angi since June 2010

We are a fully insured construction company that has been in business for over 20 years. We do commercial and residential work....

Specializing in Roofing & Siding. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Residential asphalt shingle roofing

Metal Roofing- Choose Mauz Roofing LLC. for all your metal roofing needs! Why, you ask? Mauz Roofing is owner operated with over 15+ years experience. We are always running amazing deals. Fast, affordable and done right! Let us help you with your next metal roofing project!

01/01/2012

This whole project went so much better than I could have ever hoped for. I am extremely pleased with the detail Joe and his workers had for every part of the job.

Description of Work
I was so impressed with Joe Guerreri's work on my room renovation that I almost hate to share him with anyone else. He come and gave us an estimate to make our enclosed porch a family room and he was by far the most reasonable. I had heard of his work somewhere and I knew he was trustworthy- but I had to see for myself. He started the job on time. He went above and beyond all that he said he was going to do. I had walls put up ceiling recessed lighting, siding on the addition, new french doors, install a fireplace and wall television, new outside doors, new floor, and all electrical and finishing work and it all went according to plan. He helped us with ideas to make the room nice. We had someone to add the furnace and air for that room but Joe worked with him on the project. His men were absolutely wonderful, prompt and very neat. I just can't say enough good things about this company. I will never use anyone but him in the future! In the spring, Joe Guerreri is coming back to side the rest of the wood trim on my house. I don't know now what it will cost but I am sure Joe will be fair and reasonable. He is so detailed and doesn't forget a thing! He made the whole project on my house so much easier!!!

Category drywall,electrician,plumbing,woodworking

06/12/2010

In fairness to Joe Guerrieri, he had several employees / contractors working for him at the time. He did not do all of the work but was responsible for bringing in workers and other contractors who performed various services for him. I had no complaints with: 1. The kitchen cabinents-- these were installed correctly. 2. The shower head-- also installed correctly. 3. The various electrical outlets-...

Description of Work
I hired Joe Guerrieri to renovate and rehabilitate a rental property that I owned in Youngstown, OH (Boardman). The work he did was very shoddy and was not done correctly. While he worked for me he did many things. This is a list of the things that either he and his contractors did while working on my home: 1. Installed drywall in an upstairs attic/bedroom. 2. Installed lighting, outlets (electrical, cable, and phone) in the same bedroom. 3. Installed carpeting throughout the entire home. 4. Painted the entire home. 5. Replaced flooring and installed ceramic tile in the kitchen and bathroom. 6. Installed a shower head and new tile around a bathtub. 7. Installed kitchen cabinents and a new faucet in the kitchen. 8. Removed landscaping and laid mulch.

Category carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,interior painters

Remodeling, Full Build-outs, Repairs