Green Clean LLC

2.8

Owner operated....

Handy House Cleaning

Masterpiece Home Cleaning

Here at Masterpiece Home Cleaning, we pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. We strongly believe in giving our absolute best in all of our projects no matter how big or small. We are experts in our trade and will always keep you educated on your particular task or project. Masterpiece Home Cleaning offers premium interior maid services including one time deep cleans as well as weekly maintenance cleans. We look forward to earning your business!

Tri County Cleaning Crew Inc

Need a residential maid service? We understand your desire is to have a completely clean home, sparkling clean and fresh smelling. Our house cleaning services are thorough, consistent and customized. Our cleaners are experienced and trained in hospitality service.

01/29/2013

Went great. Arrived when he promised - went right to work. Was respectful of things he had to move.

Description of Work
Shampooed carpets in several rooms. Got all the stains out of carpeting on basement steps & also the family room.

Category carpet cleaners

10/25/2012

The experience was really bad. The woman that was out actually owes me $300 that I gave her in advance. She was not much help and seemed to have several excuses for why she couldn't come back out to clean. When she was there she didn't do much and would show up hours late. She only did what she wanted to do. She would complain about being hungry and tired. I even fed her while she was there and she also fell asleep on my couch once. She said the medication she is on makes her sleepy. If this was true, she could at least call to let me know. She said not to call her cell too becasue she has been at the hospital visiting her mom and they have no reception. I am assuming she is not at the hospital 24 hours a day, but still no call. It has been 3 weeks now and she has only came out a couple of times. She was also let go from the company and did not inform me until after I had paid her all the money. I will be calling Green Clean looking for a refund.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

07/24/2012

I called to schedule an appointment and was pleasantly surprised by the estimate of $53 plus change that I was given even after I explained that my living room is fairly large, approx 364 sq ft. Once the owner arrived, he immediately tried to charge me well over $60 and tried to claim that my living room was actually 2 separate rooms. He said that he was giving me a break and not charging me for 2 rooms which is $70 plus tax. At one time my living room was in fact 2 separate rooms but the previous owners knocked the wall done and made it one room and as is noted on my property deed this is now just my living room (1 large room) with no split in the carpet. Needless to say, I showed him the door. I have no problem paying more to have my carpet professionally cleaned but don't give me an estimate after I have given you a description and the size of my room and then try to charge me more. That is not good business and I am not a push over!

Description of Work
None

Category carpet cleaners

I am personally very sorry for your disappointment. Our normal charge for any room over 300 sq.ft. would be a 2 room charge of $79 plus tax. I could also see where a wall had once existed and that it was 2 rooms at one point in time. We try to do our best at giving phone estimates but cannot be perfect at it. I tried to meet Member in the middle at $60 (a $7 difference in price) and she was quite angry. For future reference, any "L-Shaped" rooms, rooms over 300sf, or rooms that have had walls knocked down are considered 2 rooms by most professional carpet cleaning companies. In fact, most companies will not make a house call for under $75. We hope that anyone that reads this realizes that we are not a "bait-and-switch" company. We do not quote $5 per room and charge you $50 per room when we get there. We simply do our best to give you an accurate quote over the phone that is within a few dollars. We would be out of business if we drove to every house and gave you a written estimate for a $60 job. Thank You, Brian Barnes Owner

Residential and commercial cleaning of carpet, upholstery, air duct, area rug, tile and grout, spot & stain removal.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, American Express