Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • With Angi since August 2010

Computer Sales
TV Sales
TV Repair

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

518 Computer Repair

**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services** With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.com

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi

12/27/2015

All went well and he was very professional and patient.

Description of Work
Installed flatscreen TV on wall mount and attached to bluray player and Comcast HDbox and gave tutorial on how to use new TV.

Category computer sales

12/01/2015

Two great guys installed system did fantastic job

Description of Work
Installed new tv and system

Category home theater design,tv sales

11/05/2015

Perfect! This is the 3rd time we have used the Geek Squad because they are that good! Keep us informed, prompt, punctual, in and out so we can be on about our day......everything, just the way we like it!

Description of Work
installed wireless router, checked and updated our system throughout the house

Category computer repair,computer sales

05/13/2015

He realized that I needed an updated running system after putting in more memory. He told me what to buy. He also noticed a program I was using that was taking up my memory and suggested to get rid of it. He was nice very comfortable to talk to and above all he came an hour away from.another job and stayed from 5;00Pm to 7:30 PM

Description of Work
He helped me with computer problem on my IMac

Category computer repair,computer sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available