Clearwater Plumbing and Drain Service LLC

With Angi since May 2011

419 Westgate Blvd

Youngstown, OH 44515

Locally owned & operated....

02/17/2017

Patricia G.

Since I could not be there, he called me to let me know how it was going and provided me before and after pictures of the job. He told me how much it would be before he started. I am very happy with his keeping me informed and with the neat and tidy results. Thank you John!

Description of Work
My old shower pipe had sprung a leak. John had to repair and replace the leaky pipe, the old shower valve and 2 faucets and repair the access wall.

11/02/2015

Karen A.

It took them approximately 90 minutes to complete all the work. They were very professional and kept me up to date on the progress of the project. I was expecting a much higher cost and was amazed at how low the actual cost. I had them out in the spring to do plumbing in the kitchen and bathroom sinks, including new fixtures so I knew they do excellent work.

Description of Work
John and his son came out after leaks in gas lines were discovered during maintenance service on the furnace that required a plumber to replace. There were 6 leaks discovered in total. They replaced lines, valves, removed lines to gas fixtures no longer used, and tested all lines for leaks when they were through.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

05/09/2015

Karen A.

I had put off repairs for a while fearing expense. The faucets in the bathroom and kitchen were leaking and that's how they were broken from repeated force of trying to shut them off. I shut off hot water that was leaking in bathroom sink about a week before. When the faucet broke in the kitchen, I could not shut off the water since that sink had the old red wheels to shut off water and I didn't have the strength to turn them. I had to call in a neighbor to try to shut off the water. He did with great difficulty. I was recommended to Clear Water Plumbing by my usual plumber who couldn't come out. I was very pleased with the work done by John and his son. I was expecting a higher bill for all that needed done, but at least my main floor plumbing is in good shape now. So far, I have no problems with basement plumbing but will call Clear Water Plumbing again for all my plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Came on emergency basis for broken kitchen faucet. Replaced kitchen sink basket filters. Cleared clogged pipes in kitchen sink. Installed new kitchen sink shutoff valves. Replaced bathroom sink faucet, which was also broken. Replaced bathroom sink pipes that were needed.

04/08/2015

Renee P.

He said there were stones in it from the water. He replaced the washer in the sink because I didn't notice that when you had it on water was running down. He was very observant. I had him check every single one of my pipes - I trust him, and he's my only plumber from now on. I'll always call him - very nice and very thorough. Also very honest, took his time, and gave me a lot of good tips.

Description of Work
I had a pipe that was leaking and he fixed it

08/19/2014

Anthony C.

Great work! I called and they were at my house within the hour with the replacement in hard. Would definitely use again!!

Description of Work
Replaced a faulty sump pump.

08/14/2012

Todd C.

Terrible - see service performed detail

Description of Work
This is a first for me. I found these guys on Angies & thought I'd try them out. When I called the fellow who answered went straight into a bit of a rage about stuff like "I dont do out of state owners properties..." then I guess he hung up before I could tell him I'm local (just from a 440 area code) and handle everything myself & in person. I wasn't sure if we got cut off or what so I called back. He answered the phone & all I heard was a nasty "why are you calling me back" and then I was hung up on (so now I got the point ...). I don't know... maybe they do good work, maybe he was having a bad day... who knows. My scores only reflect my experience: A for Responsiveness - he answered quickly & got his message across quicklyF for Professionallism & Overall EXPNA for all others (DIdnt use him nor would I ever recommend anyone do so)

07/17/2012

Beverly D.

I have used this company many times before and have never been disappointed.He is very prompt, gives an estimate and does the work well.He will recommend some one else if it is not in his area.I have found him reasonable and very professional.I have recommended him before and their experience is the some. In fact there was another problem that they had and he told them a simple fix they could do themselves instead of him doing the work.

Description of Work
He had to replace the inside drainage pipes

06/19/2012

Carol Y K.

My husband had used him in the past, I used him because we had used him once before, he was very professional, did excellent work, a little pricey but if I wanted to make sure I got the job done again I would use him again. He knew what he was doing and he did it well.

Description of Work
I used Clearwater Plumbing and Drain Service to he fixed a toilet and water line.

11/07/2011

Bruce R.

John always does a good job and is always on time. They always give an exact estimate and there are no surprises. They were very reasonable on price.

Description of Work
They replaced a sewer pipe.

05/09/2011

Carol Y K.

He does really good work. He is professional and stands behind his work. He might be a little expensive, but its worth it. I like the fact that he fits you into his schedule promptly.

Description of Work
He has fixed and repaired several plumbing promblems for me.

EMS PLUMBING & HEATING

Since 1974, EMS Plumbing & Heating has been dedicated to providing residential and commercial customers like you with the very best in heating and plumbing system maintenance, repairs, snaking of drains, and installations. Our family owned and operated company is a proud member of the Home Builders Association (HBA), Angie's List, the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and the Regional Chamber of Commerce. Contact us today for a FREE estimate on the services you need.

Symons Water and Construction

Symons water and construction company specializes in commercial and residential water conditioning, construction, plumbing, and property maintenance. Our team works with each customer one-on-one to meet their specific needs. Priding ourselves on perfection and integrity, we never upsell you on anything you don’t need. Our family business wants to expand the opportunity for middle class and hardworking families to afford clean drinking water. Our commitment is to excellence. Our promise is to give you the best service at the best price.

Honesty Plumbing, LLC

Over 25 years of plumbing experience. Honest and dependable. Specializing in difficult plumbing jobs. Drain cleaning. Free estimates. Customer satisfaction guaranteed. One year warranty on all plumbing work provided. Spanish interpretation provided.

Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Hot water heater installation, replacement & repair, water and gas leak, toilet repair, sump pump, Pipe removal, drain cleaning & plumbing.