Boardman Home Inspection Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2010

Boardman Home Inspection, Inc is a full service inspection company performing fine home inspections and testing since 1996. AHSI Certified Home Inspector, Certified Air Quality Tester, Licensed Radon Tester and Licensed Termite Inspector, Thermal & Infrared Imaging. BPI Certified....

07/11/2020

Sandra J.

The Agent, Dave was early and ready to set up the test. He was very knowledgeable and thorough in his explanation of the test and the results. Although the house tested positive for Radon, it was comforting to know that something could be done about it. I feel a lot safer due to Dave's inspection and the fact that a system will be put inlace to rid my home of the dangerous gas.

Description of Work
Inspection for Radon

Category radon testing

03/25/2020

Judy W.

Dave, the owner, is the best in the business.He is extremely thorough and identifies potential issues that most others would overlook. The extensive data from the report that is generated from the inspection speaks volumes of his extensive knowledge of homes. Dave actually saved us a few thousand dollars by properly pinpointing things in the home that had to be replaced or repaired. His fee was money well spent and was definitely worth every dollar. Dave works for you and enables you to make an informed decision on the biggest purchase in your lifetime, which is a home.

Description of Work
Inspection of potential new home purchase

Category home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

10/15/2018

Diane F.

Boardman Home Inspection provides outstanding insight and advice for any household maintenance and upkeep questions.

Description of Work
Home inspection / maintenance advice

01/23/2018

Jennifer S.

David was on time, organized and ready to go when he arrived. He did a very thorough inspection from the basement to the attic & roof. He gave us detailed notes and pictures of everything he felt needed brought to our attention. As he went, he made suggestions and was very willing to answer any questions. After he finished the inspection, David sat with us & went over some of the main issues he found, which was great to know while we were still at the house. He emailed the report later that evening and we received the actual paper report in the mail a few days later. Great job & experience overall.

Description of Work
I needed a home inspection done prior to buying a house.

01/23/2018

Jennifer S.

David completed a thorough inspection of a house I wanted to purchase. He looked at every component and system from the roof to the basement & foundation both inside and out. He pointed out any areas of concern, as well as the positive aspects. His report was delivered in a timely manner, via email that same day & through the mail a few days later. I would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Home Inspection

07/10/2017

Matt O.

I initially used Boardman Home Inspection when I bought my home. I was so pleased that I have used the company to inspect each of the three rental properties I've purchased. Dave is friendly but also professional, thorough, and prompt. His report usually arrives via email the same evening as the inspection and a hard copy comes in the mail a few days later. When I'm ready for another property, I'll call Dave.

Description of Work
Inspection of properties I was purchasing.

06/17/2017

Blanca W.

Dave was AMAZING! He was very nice and helpful. I could tell her really cared about us, our home, and wanted our family to get the best deal for our house and more importantly that it was safe for us to live in. He was very thorough. He did a fantastic job! Money well spent.

Description of Work
Home inspection

06/02/2017

Mark B.

Excellent! This is my 4th home purchase and best home inspection. Scheduling was quick and easy. Inspector was prompt, professional and personable. He explained what he was going to be doing and answered any questions we had before beginning. The thoroughness of his inspection was commendable! After inspection we were asked if we had any more questions and again they were easily answered. The inspection report came to us by email that day with detailed explanations of everything and pictures to accompany it. We also got a paper copy mailed to us within a few days. We had a few follow up questions for David that he answered. This inspection was the most thorough, detailed, and professional that we have had. Not to mention the inspector, David Shevel, was very knowledgable, friendly and welcoming to the area. We would recommend this company to anyone needing a home inspection. It was truly an excellent experience with a company from start to finish.

Description of Work
Home inspection-radon test- pest inspection

09/24/2016

Joseph M.

Dave is a great inspector, he's an ASHI certified inspector, carries E&O insurance, and is very passionate about his line of work. I purchased a home inspection, pest inspection, and radon testing and received electronic and hard copies of the reports within 24 hours, he even hand delivered the hard copies to my home! Dave found multiple high dollar issues with home (roof, electrical, plumbing, and high radon results), which definitely covered the cost of the inspection.

Description of Work
Home inspection, pest inspection, and radon testing.

Category home inspection,radon testing,mold removal

05/28/2016

Carl M.

Very rude over the phone once i said i was an investor. he said "i don't work for investors" and in effect ended the conversation. extremely unprofessional and rude.

Description of Work
NOTHING

Boardman Home Inspection Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since November 2010

PO Box 3732

Youngstown, OH 44513

Complete home inspections. Indoor air quality testing. Mold. VOC's. Radon. Termite inspections.