BI-RITE HOME IMPROVEMENT CO

Founded 1980 • With Angi since July 2010

4.2

Bi-Rite Home Improvement has been beautifying neighborhoods like yours , one home at a time for more then 30 years! Call for a FREE ESTIMATE...

Quality Windows

As a 2019 Super Service Award winner, Quality Windows has 44 years of experience and 22 years in the business. Run by father and sons, Quality Windows is a "True Family Business". We offer free, no-obligation, in-home consultations with many vinyl windows for you to see, touch, and test our quality. Quality Windows brings the show room to you. Professionalism is the key to our business! Whether you're looking for 100 new windows or just one replacement, we can help. We can meet all of your window needs while improving your curb appeal and increasing your home's value. We offer many different styles of decorative glass, specialty glass, internal grid styles, and even internal tilt mini blinds. We offer the best windows available from great names like Simonton and Polaris with many other manufacturers available by request. At Quality Windows, we believe your time should be spent enjoying the view. Give us a call, you'll be glad you did. Full life time warranty on all parts and labor. Short and long term no interest financing available. Additional phone - (800) 863-9344.

Offers by Quality Windows on Angi
Ashley Roofing and Siding

Since 2007, we have been a locally owned and operated company. We specialize in exterior remodeling. Utilizing the skill set of our staff we focus our efforts and experience in roofing, siding, windows, gutters and weather damage claims. Our skilled professionals will use the best roofing, siding and window products in the industry today. We provide free, prompt, and accurate estimates. We assure the most competitive pricing in our area. That’s what we believe sets us apart from our competitors. Our combined workforce brings a vast amount of experience, workmanship and professionalism in roofing, siding, windows and gutters. They have extensive knowledge of various building materials and products. We install all products to manufacturing specifications and local codes. Our staff provides superior workmanship with great attention to detail while always maintaining a safe work environment. We understand that your home is an extension of you and your family. Every project is unique, and is as important to us as it is to you.

Tanners Construction

Specializing in Roofing & Siding. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/11/2016

Description of Work
Awesome job-professional and competent.

05/07/2014

He has yet to get back with me on the cost of the 2 bathroom remodeling project. I have called a few times with no success. While taking measurements he had the attitude he wasn't interested in the job. I guess he wasn't. I also mentioned in our conversation that I would be remodeling kitchen in the near future. He said that the kitchen had to many angles for what I wanted done. I have had other c...

Description of Work
He came out and took measurements and was to get back with me on an estimate. Have yet to hear from him. It has been almost a month.

Category replacement windows

I must admit that I am completely baffled by this rating. My foreman and I met with [member name removed] on April 5 at 10:30 am. When we arrived he tried to introduce us to I believe his wife but she was on a phone call and quickly dismissed us. [member name removed] showed us two bathroom he was interested in renovating. One was his and the other hers. During our visit [member name removed] call...

12/26/2012

Bi-Rite Home Improvement do a really good job. I don't think you can go wrong with them. The prices were very fair. They are an A across the board. We are still using them, they are doing a lot of work at the house.

Description of Work
My son used Bi-Rite Home Improvement and they did some work for me a few years ago. They put windows in both houses.

08/03/2012

We used Bi-Rite Home Improvement a couple of years ago. When we called them back because we needed something fixed they didn't know who we were. The price was mediocre, it was alright. The responsiveness was bad. There was no professionalism.

Description of Work
We used Bi-Rite Home Improvement to reside our house.

Category remodeling

02/27/2012

Very competitive bid. Helpful with thinking through both projects - offered good alternatives.Workers were mostly on time and courteous and good technicians.Workers cleaned up after themselves. Job was finished well within time parameters. Company was easy to work with. Very good overall experience.

Description of Work
Removed old roof and installed new roof. Remodeled area for mother-in-law apartment.

Category remodeling,roofing

Bi-Rite is a full service home improvement company. We offer complete interior and exterior renovations.

NA