Narrow Path Plumbing

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

We are a family business with over 22 years of experience located near Dayton in Xenia, Ohio. We are committed to customer satisfaction, and we proudly provide a full range of services and repairs for all your plumbing needs. Narrow Path Plumbing offers free estimates with our fully licensed, bonded, and insured plumbing services. We also offer a special Military and senior citizen discount. We have eleven employees. We accept cash ,major credit cards and checks for payment....

plumbers (394)water heaters (70)drain cleaning (31)water softeners (30)well & water pump repair (18)excavating (13)sewer cleaning (9)home remodeling (9)gas leak repair (7)gas fireplace repair (1)

06/10/2021

Trish M.

Excellent! Josh and Levi deserve 10 stars!! No mess, professional, on time. They did a fantastic job!!

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen faucet

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Review for Narrow Path Plumbing - 113 South Detroit Street, Xenia, OH - 39365117

09/25/2020

David C.

Good! He was very friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Just an appraisal and a quote.

Category excavators

Work Completed On 09/24/2020

09/15/2020

Diana V.

I had another plumber out for a quote. He said $425 and he would need to open the wall and it would take 6-8 hours. Narrow Path's men came out a few days later. They quickly discovered that there was no leak. An overflow hose was not in the drain. They fixed that, showed we what happened and there was no charge.

Description of Work
Repair leak

Category excavators

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

06/28/2020

Janet N.

Great, very professional, clean,curious,

Description of Work
Dishwasher installed

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 06/28/2020

01/30/2020

Steve D.

I am very satisfied with the work and how quickly they finished the job.

Description of Work
Replace a defective tower in the toilet tank that sometimes would not allow fresh water to refill the tank & toilet bowl when flushing the toilet.

Work Completed On 01/17/2020

08/26/2019

Chris W.

We bought a new water softening system from Narrow Path in 2015. Earlier this year the performace of the softener degraded so badly that I called Narrow Path to come out & look at it, again. The worker came, looked at the softener, and left. I was told by my family members (I was not home during the visit) that the worker said he had to call the manufacturer and would call us back with a solution. After 2 weeks of no call backs even with repeated phone messages left, I gave up and purchased a new water softener from Buckeye Water Softener. While their work in the past has been great, I cannot recommend their replacement water softeners nor their responsiveness in 2019.

Description of Work
Diagnosis of water softener problems

Category water softeners

Work Completed On 05/31/2019

07/05/2019

Leyla F.

Replaced seal, corrected the problem

Description of Work
Toilet upstairs leaked

Work Completed On 07/05/2019

05/23/2019

Edward L.

He discovered the toilet seal was slightly leaking, and that the existing seal was not thick enough. There is a slant where the seal is applied, and it was not effectively sealing. He replaced it with a thicker seal.

Description of Work
Septic smell was coming into bathroom.

Work Completed On 05/23/2019

05/01/2019

Robert C.

They called to come early, arrived in a timely manner, and completed the work in a reasonable time. The people were friendly and professional. Their work was neatly and professionally done. They cleaned up after they were done. Their charges were reasonable. Next time I need a plumber, I will call them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Installed water softener already on site

Category plumbing, water softeners

Work Completed On 04/25/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your business

01/18/2019

Jeanne D.

Their estimate was comparable to other estimates I received. The problem returned about 1 week after the first service call. Narrow Path Plumbing returned promptly, fixed the problem and did not charge me anything further. I will definitely call them the next time I need a plumber.

Description of Work
Repair tub faucet

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

11/07/2018

Gary C.

No one came to the house to give me an estimate. I received a phone call to setup an appointment and we were all set for someone to come and give me a quote for the job. The day of the appointment I received a call asking if I could change the time of the appointment because something had come up. I told them I could change it, however it would have to be in the evening or weekend, the lady told me that there was going to be a $$ charge For the estimate if I could not have the estimate done during there hours. In order to have this work done, I need to work to pay for it. I don’t have a money tree out back we’re i can just go pick off what I need If you can’t get the estimate done within the time they want, the estimate is not free

Description of Work
Changing water pipes to PEX

Work Completed On 11/02/2018

11/03/2018

Tammy P.

Excellent would hire again in a heartbeat. Very professional and paid attention to details.

Description of Work
Installed sink faucet, garbage disposal, new water shut-offs and lines. Hooked up dishwasher and frig water lines.

Work Completed On 11/01/2018

11/01/2018

TONY W.

Prompt courteous service at a very reasonable cost.

Description of Work
Kitchen sink drain clogged

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 10/22/2018

09/27/2018

Jacque M.

they never showed up. they made an appointment with me on a Wednesday between 1-3; I planned my day accordingly...they never showed up. So I can't rate their abilities to do work, I can rate them on being professional and they were not. No show; no call; not for me.

Description of Work
bathroom tub faucet leaking

Work Completed On 09/10/2018

09/25/2018

david B.

I have used this company twice before and they did a good job. The only issue then was that they didn't respond to emails submitted thru their website. This time however, they scheduled a time to come over and do an estimate and didn't show up or call to cancel. Since there are so many other companies to choose from, I found another competent company.

Description of Work
exterior hose bib replaced

Work Completed On 07/26/2018

08/20/2018

Michael H.

Outstanding. On time, professional and very reasonably priced. Already used again.

Description of Work
Multiple plumbing issues

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/09/2018

07/26/2018

Walter K.

The problem was assessed quickly and work begin immediately to fix the problem. When the work was completed, the cleanup began and the kitchen and bathroom looked great. The guys doing the work, told us to keep an eye on the problem and call if the leak continued. The guys were great as was the lady that called to setup the appointment.

Description of Work
Leak from upstairs shower into the kitchen.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 07/24/2018

07/02/2018

Leonard J B.

Fixed both successfully. Tracy Boyer did a great job.

Description of Work
Freeze proof faucet in the back was leaking and my bathtub drain was slow.

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/30/2018

David B.

Job went well, was done quickly and for a good price. The lady answering the phones and doing the scheduling is kind of abrupt and acts surprised or vaguely annoyed when you call, but the plumbers are very good and professional.

Description of Work
Pipe and Toiler Repair

Work Completed On 02/26/2018

04/04/2018

Nicole P.

Chris came out to look at what we needed and recommended a tankless water heater. Although it was a little more than what we were hoping to spend, it was the best decision we made. They were able to convert us from electric to gas, install the water heater and had us going again. They were professional and explained everything. We have an endless supply of nice hot water and I have more space. Absolutely found our go to plumbers. Thank you for everything.

Description of Work
Install new water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/28/2018

03/26/2018

Linda H.

Excellent. They were quick and explained everything they did and why. Price was super and they covered their feet when they came in the house and cleaned up after themselves. Awesome couple of guys.

Description of Work
A leak in a pipe

Work Completed On 01/01/2018

02/15/2018

CHRISTY S.

Wonderful so far. It comes with a 1 year warranty. We will definitely be using them again! Thanks. They were so quick to respond as well and came out quickly to install! Very professional. Plus we could use the 5% angies list coupon on labor!

Description of Work
We received at tankless Navien 240A water heater installed in 6 hours from start to finish! 2 employees showed up and were very friendly and said they could do almost any type of plumbing in case I ever needed them again. They even had to drill through our brick wall foundation! We are very happy and love the tankless water heater so far. We have 3 teens and needed something where we never ran out of hot water like in our previous 50 gallon tank. This was the first time we used this company and will be referring them to friends and family!

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 02/14/2018

01/12/2018

Sue M.

All went well. Love this company. Responsive and great work.

Description of Work
I needed 2 turn off valves replaced that hook up the washer.