Master Craft Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2006

Master Craft Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning provides cleaning and restoration services to both residential and commercial clients in Dayton, OH and surrounding areas. We are an IICRC Certified Firm, A+ rated member of Better Business Bureau, and fully bonded and insured. Additional phone numbers: (937) 427-7600; (937) 222-1733 & (937) 235-9068....

I perform all cleanings and estimates. Honesty and great results at a fair price is my goal. Please text 513-383-5293 for immediate response, and all other calls will be returned between scheduled appointments. All sevices are unconditionally guaranteed. Services offered include: area rug cleaning, wall to wall carpet cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, furniture and upholstery cleaning, water extraction.

We offer Free Estimates! We also provide 24 hour emergency services for those unplanned and urgent circumstances that require immediate attention. DryMaxx was established in 2017, by a dedicated owner with more than 25 years of experience. According to IICRC (Institution of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) standards, we pride ourselves on exceeding required qualifications making our team both knowledgeable and competent. Certifications include: WRT (Water Restoration Technician), AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician), ASD (Applied Structural Drying), FST (Fire/Smoke Technician), HST, OCT, CCT, RCT, TCS, MWR, MFSR. We hold an A+ award with BBB and a Top Rated Business with HomeAdvisor. Our work family is committed to providing you with the highest level of service, so you’ll continue to choose us for your restoration needs! Our trained professionals apply innovative processes that you can rely on, while keeping your specific needs in mind. Our friendly office staff will be there to assist you with insurance inquiries and claims to make this as easy for you as possible. Please contact us with any questions, we are happy to help!

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

03/07/2019

Master Craft came to my house today and cleaned all the traffic areas in my house for a very reasonable price, I'm very pleased with the job they did. I will recommend them to my friends and family and have them come again when needed. The dog accident stains are gone and the carpet smells great! I will call you again and appreciate your work! See you next time!

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

01/29/2018

We have used Mastercraft for years and we are very happy with their service. They are professional and prompt. Always considerate and careful with furniture. They got stains out of the sofa including candle wax. It now looks like new. We have also had them clean grout and tile floors in the past.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, upholstery ckeaning

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Thank you so much for your kind words. We value you as customers and appreciate your feedback! Tony Herdman Owner

01/06/2018

It went great! No problems--friendly and professional staff

Description of Work
Whole house carpet cleaning

11/28/2017

Very well. Punctual. Very pleasant.

Description of Work
Cleaned family room and stairs carpeting

10/27/2017

I am always relieved to see how clean my carpets get after Master Craft is done with them. Originally I wanted to leave a lower mark on price because their deals used to be a little bit better but actually, for such good work they are very reasonable. It threw me a bit that there wasn't always someone available to pick up the phone right away and you had to wait for a call back, that's not my favo...

Description of Work
I needed my stairs, living room, and great room carpet cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

Carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, ceramic tile & grout cleaning, stain & odor removal, carpet repair and re-stretching, anti-allergen treatment, oriental & area rug cleaning, leather upholstery cleaning, water & smoke damage repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express