Buckeye Arborist Services

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2015

PO Box 542

Worthington, OH 43085

Buckeye Arborist Services Ltd is a family-owned, Columbus, Ohio based tree care company dedicated to the health & preservation of urban trees.

11/03/2017

Dale R.

Loved working with Dan, who stands out from the crowd because he is super smart.....about trees and people both. He is a calm and knowledgeable educator who obviously delights in helping his customers understand their problems and options. Our trees were trying to send us an S.O.S. for years, but we ignored them and wish we'd called Dan much sooner! He called me months after his initial service to follow up on a different tree that I'd forgotten about. Wish Dan could give customer service lessons to other contractors --he's outstanding!

Description of Work
Tree disease inspection, trimming and fertilizing

07/10/2017

Lisa J.

Excellent!

Description of Work
Dan diagnosed some problems with 2 of our trees. He treated one of them and we are happy with the results.

12/02/2016

Joyce L.

Dan provided a competitive bid and performed the work as promised in a safe and professional manner. There was no damage to underlying trees, wires, or my neighbor's house, which was close to one of the branches to be removed. The trees look good and there was no mess to clean up.

Description of Work
I needed to have a tree trimmed and another trimmed and cabled.

04/20/2016

TIM M.

Description of Work
Prompt, professional, courteous, excellent work.

11/17/2015

Linda K.

Description of Work
This company worked on 5 trees and it cost less than $900.00. The owner was patient, answered my questions, and made sure he knew exactly what I wanted done. Very easy to work with. I'll use them again without hesitation.

09/23/2015

Staci M.

Dan from Buckeye Arborist restored my faith in humanity. What a kind, trustworthy individual. You can tell he is passionate about what he does, and genuinely cares about people. If you call him, he will be honest on whether he can help you or someone else may be better suited for the job. So refreshing.

Description of Work
Treated our tree for Emerald Ash Borer.

07/22/2015

PATSY D.

We were so glad we used an arborist instead of a tree trimmer. Dan informed us that two of our trees needed treated. We want to keep our trees healthy as long as possible. We are grateful for Dan's expertise.

Description of Work
Cut dead wood out of huge honey locust and trimmed Norway maples away from roof. Treated honey locust and birch trees.

04/08/2015

Beverly R.

Before pruning began we had a walk around property discussing how to approach pruning in our urban environment. Really like Dan's approach that in many cases less is more, but also sometimes hard pruning is needed. He has a great eye for the aesthetic and trust him with the immediate and long view of caring for our trees. Like I mentioned we are in an urban environment and his care and safety concerns were very much appreciated. Will call Dan periodically for a consultation on needed care for our trees. I feel fortunate to have found Dan, our arborist and I would recommend him to all of my friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Pruned multiple types of trees and removed old taxis shrub.

02/12/2015

Tony M.

Price was reasonable. Service was prompt and professional.

Description of Work
He identified the species of a tree I've been having problems with, trimmed, fertilized and gave me advice on it's future care.

02/07/2015

REBECCA & GREG F.

The job was done well (including cleanup) and communications with the provider were smooth. I didn't rate the pricing because I don't have any other experience with services of this type.

Description of Work
Treated one tree, trimmed 2 trees and shaped up 8 boxwood bushes.

02/05/2015

Deborah P.

Dan examined the hemlocks and other bushes in our yard and recommended which ones would benefit from fertilization. He returned and fertilized as recommended. Dan is extremely knowledgable in his field and is most professional. Later in the season he stopped by to check on the trees on his own volition. We called him autumn of 2014 as deer were rubbing bark off a couple of our young trees and he came out and wrapped them to prevent further damage. Then once again in late fall 2014, he came out and recommended a replacement tree for one that was removed due to severe wind damage. He then picked out the tree, delivered it and planted it. He has stopped by on more than one occasion to check on our new tree!

Description of Work
On Dan's most recent visit he planted a new tree to replace a huge wind damaged tree. We originally hired Dan to fertilize hemlocks and other bushes. He has also recommended wrapping a couple of new trees to discourage deer from rubbing the bark off the trunks.

01/26/2015

PATSY D.

A landscaper had advised us to cut back extensively. Dan explained that is the trees were trimmed back far enough to allow sun into our backyard, the trees would be dead within 10 years. Dan is knowledgeable and takes time to answer questions. I will definitely call Dan for any concerns about my trees.

Description of Work
Dan trimmed two trees.

Grants Tree Service

Grants Tree Service can assist you with tree projects .

2022 Super Service Award

J.P.D. Tree Service

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of general contractor services that are customized to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Hope's All Season Tree & Property Management LLC

Woman and family owned business. Specialize in Tree removal, tree topping, tree elevation, lead removal and trimming and property management. Affordable prices, deals and discounts! Looking forward to hearing from you. Owner Jordan- 9376319987

Tree Pruning. Root Zone Invigoration. Fertilizer & Pesticide Application. Girdling Root Mitigation.