Best Buy Fence Supply

Founded 2011 • With Angi since October 2013

3.4

Family owned and operated business. We have been in the industry for over 40 years! We are able to provide quotes on materials and shipping for all your fence needs. No job too big and no job too small! We have what you need!...

BAMF Welding and Fabrication

We are a local, family owned welding and fabrication shop. We take pride in our work and aspire to build nothing but the best for our customers. Materials we work with: Carbon Stainless, Aluminum, Cast-aluminum, Cast-steel, Cromoly, Inconel Cutting options: Torch cutting, Plasma cutting, Carbon arc gouging Common things we build or repair: Ladders, Trailers, Railings, Awnings, Marine repairs, Tanks Plows, Dumpsters, Tractors, ect.

Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck, Inc

We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck Co

MeetLucas

Specializing in fencing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

08/13/2019

These people are crooks! Get your money for an order then recommend you need more stuff and wait and try to get more money from you.

Description of Work
Gate openers

Category fencing,driveway gates

07/21/2017

Did a great job of helping to find an affordable solution to reinforcing my existing fence to protect my livestock.

Description of Work
Reinforced fence around chicken pasture

Category fencing

01/14/2015

Transaction could not have been smoother. Fence was delivered without any issues and the delivery folks were very personable and helpful regarding tips on fence construction. Quality of materials is better than expected. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting quality fencing for a reasonable price while dealing with very pleasant people!!

Description of Work
sold and delivered 1200+/- feet of split rail fence to Gretna, Florida

Category fencing

06/28/2014

Let me start by saying that everyone I dealt with at Best Buy Fence Supply couldn't be nicer people. That's why it pains me to give them such a bad review. Mark, the owner, came out quickly and did the estimate on the fence installation. I hired Best Buy Fence Supply because they offer a discount for people who rescue dogs. Plus Mark was very knowledgeable and has years of experience. I felt compl...

Description of Work
The company installed a chain link fence in my backyard.

Category fencing,lawn service

01/31/2014

Fantastic. Excellent workers. Excellent work. Finished on time and under budget.

Description of Work
Installation of 6' privacy board on baord wood fence in the backyard.

Category fencing,lawn service

We are a distributor of all fence materials that you may need when putting in a new fence, including hand made gates, made custom for your needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal