A & D LawnCare

Founded 2003 • With Angi since June 2010

A & D LawnCare is your one stop shop for all your lawn maintenance and landscaping needs. We offer a full-line of services ranging from basic lawn mowing to full outdoor environmental design—both commercial and residential. We also offer customized lawn treatment programs to meet each customers needs and budget. Our technicians are state certified to apply the best products to ensure a weed and pest free lawn. Contact one of our landscape consultants today for a free estimate on your new master landscape plan or personalized lawn treatment program....

Oasis Turf & Tree

Lawn Care for Responsible Homeowners. Finally, a worry-free solution to the lawn of your dreams and more time to enjoy what's important. Traditional lawn care focuses on the symptoms, not the cause. This creates a never-ending cycle of treating weeds and brown patches. When you focus on soil health, you continuously reduce the need to treat these symptoms and focus on the underlying cause, the health of your lawn's soil. We not only want to make your lawn green, we want to make it healthy. Our Oasis Soil Health Bionutrition improves the health of the soil. Improving soil health will reduce your watering needs saving you money in the long run. Also, a healthy lawn requires less pesticides, saving the environment. Getting started is easy! 1. Give us a call or get your quote online. 2. Help us find the right program for you. 3. Relax while we transform your lawn.

Mr. Handyman of Greater Cincinnati/NKY

Busy schedules make both major and minor home repairs hard to get to. Now your growing "To Do" list looks overwhelming and unmanageable. One call to Mr. Handyman solves all your home repair headaches.

Offers by Mr. Handyman of Greater Cincinnati/NKY on Angi
Select Pest Control

Additional service areas - Cincinnati, Lawrenceburg, Florence, Warsaw, Carrollton, Williamstown, Falmouth, Maysville, Hillsboro, Newport, Alexandria & Covington. Additional fax - (859)525-7415. Additional DBA - Select Pest Control Inc. Additional phone - (513)352-0080 & (513) 777-6480.

05/14/2015

Description of Work
gret job. Did what he said he would do. did it right, the first time. Extremely responsive. Am bringing him back to do more work. Planted over 50 trees- some them over 15 feet tall. Very happy.

03/26/2015

Description of Work
A & D Lawn Care did several different jobs for me. Cleaned gutters, gathered numerous piles of branches around the home and took away,cut low hanging limbs of several trees, prepared side yard that had gotten overgrown ready so that it could be mowed, removed old railing from deck and replaced with composite railing. | |I was more than pleased with the service I received from A & D Lawn Care. They were quick to respond to my call, came out promptly to look over the project and sent me a reasonable quote. Once I accepted the quote, they came promptly and did the work and stayed with it until it was complete, which was one afternoon and the next morning. They were very courteous to me. I will call them again when I need lawn care or snow plowed.

12/30/2012

I called his number and he called me back. He uses a cell phone for his business. I ask him for a quote to do mulch and over seeding before winter came. He said he would send me a quote and would like me to call or email that I accepted the quote and he would schedule the work. He sent me the quote of $75 for the mulching and seeding. The cost of the seed would be the cost when he bought it. I sen...

Description of Work
He ran a motor driven Mulcher and ran it over the whole yard while he walked behind it. He had a helper who ran a small tractor with a mounted seeder. As the seed came out fixed discs sliced the ground to break it up and allow the seed to go down. He was very easy to talk to and gave me an quote before doing the work. It was $75 for the mulching and planting and the seed was left open and would cost the going price when he did the work. The difference in the $75 and the $228 total is the price of the grass seed. I have lots of trees and the leaves had not fallen off yet. I told him I had a leaf attachment for my mower and he said that wouldn't hurt to run over the lawn. He told me not to let the leaves lay on the lawn for very long. I told I don't usually and wouldn't this year.

03/22/2012

Adam, the owner is a true professional. Adam has provided my total lawn care now for over 2 years.His company has taken care of all my needs, including lawn products, mowing, edging, trimming of allmy shrubs and bushes, clearing my yard of leaves and other debris. Adam uses quality products and my yard looks manicured and professional.This year, A D has added a pest control service and I have sign...

Description of Work
This is my third year using A D Lawn Service. Adam, the owner is a true professional. Adam has provided my total lawn care now for over 2 years. His company has taken care of all my needs, including lawn products, mowing, edging, trimming of all my shrubs and bushes, clearing my yard of leaves and other debris.

Category lawn service

Fertilizing Weed Control Pest Control Integrated Pest Management Slice Seeding (Power Seed) Mulching Rock & Water Gardens Custom Landscape Design &Install Weeding Shrub, Bush, and Ornamental TreeTrimming Garden Construction & Maintenance Bed Construction & Maintenance Mowing Retaining Walls Seeding/Sodding Paver Patios & Walkways Skidsteer/Bobcat Service Drainage Tiles Snow Removal Power Washing Bushhogging Service Hydroseeding Custom Deck

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available