Mike's Home Improvement

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2002

38167 Airport Pkwy Unit #4

Willoughby, OH 44060

MIKE’S HOME IMPROVEMENT has been providing exterior home improvement to customers for over 30 years now. Some of our services include roofing, siding, windows and insulation. We have an expert team of workers, each one unique to their individual skill, that strive for our #1 goal: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. Contact us; we will be happy to come out and give you an HONEST quote. WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU!...

Resposiveness

siding companies (99)roofing (31)window replacement (29)gutter repair (26)door installation (21)decks & porches (13)awnings (3)home remodeling (2)general contractors (2)patio enclosures (1)insulation (1)handyman (10)

12/18/2020

Aluminum siding for detached garage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
MHI did an outstanding job with siding my garage. The crew was on time, worked quickly, cleaned up ALL the debris, and the finished result looks great. I’ll definitely call them again for additional work next time we need their services. Pricing was fair and competitive, and the company is easy to work with.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

08/05/2020

Very well. Very knowledgeable, punctual and fast workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair siding panels

CATEGORY awnings,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2020

07/28/2020

Wonderful. Beautiful work. Detailed. No damage to flower beds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace front porch post and porch siding repair.

CATEGORY awnings,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/18/2020

Outstanding. Greg redesigned the porch and it ties into the house much, much better than the original porch. His work was also outstanding, extremely meticulous. I will hire them for all my home improvement projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace a front porch.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

06/03/2020

never heard from them ,,,,after he looked at job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
came to look at job ,,,said he would email estimate ,,,,,over a week never heard a word

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

04/08/2020

Excellent, very professional work, would hire again for sure!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off and replacement

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

10/01/2019

The crew did an amazing job. They did the original residing of the house about a year ago and when another contractor accidentally damaged some of the siding, they returned to make repairs. We were very happy with the original work a year ago and again very impressed by the quality and attention to detail this time. Very professional and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of house siding

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2019

09/26/2019

I didn't like that they took so long. I had to wait for them and also I was behind because I was waiting for them for a couple of months. But when they came, they finished the work in a timely manner But what I want them to do is to keep up with their customers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new handrail inside my side entry of my house in the hallway. They also installed 2 doors and they reinstalled some wood and vinyl siding on my front porch.

CATEGORY handyman service,siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

09/04/2019

Someone came out on 8/2/2019 to provide an estimate. He spent a lot of time examining my roof. He described the problems he saw and gave me a very reasonable estimate ($200). After I got a much higher estimate from another company, I decided to go with Mike's. Someone came out on 8/16/2019 and spent about 1.5 hrs. doing the repairs. The final cost for the work was $220. This seems to have fixed th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My roof was leaking.

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

08/14/2019

MHI replaced a deck, stairs and walkway, added fascia and soffits, replaced the man door on the barn, and added gutters and leaf relief. Greg came out promptly to review the jobs and give an estimate. He was very professional and knowledgeable. The crews he sent to work on the different jobs did excellent work. We are extremely happy and hope to use them for other projects. We highly recommend the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck repair, Siding, Gutter

CATEGORY decks,gutter repair,siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

Siding, windows, doors, roofing, gutters, insulation, awnings, decks/patios, interior remodeling, and repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available, Discover, American Express