Grimestoppers

Founded 1987 • With Angi since July 1997

Greetings. I'm Tim Marlowe, owner and operator of GrimeStoppers. I started this house cleaning business with my wife Barbara, over 27 years ago with one idea in mind: Deliver exceptional customer service and your customers will love you for it. After all these years, I still believe that if you do the right thing and what's best for the customer, the rest will come. We know that everyone has different needs when it comes to having their homes cleaned. We work hard to schedule our crews when it's convenient for you, not at the whim of our schedules. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our services, we'll clean your home again until we get it right. We want you to be thrilled with our cleaning service so that someday, you'll be one of our happy customers on our testimonial page! To have the same crew come to clean your home is like having a good friend take care of the things you love. Your crew will get to know your home and just what you like done, every time. Also, we do make reminder calls, so if you are anything like me, you won’ forget us! If you'd rather book online, you can go to our website: www.grimestoppers.com to book directly. If you don't see a date you're looking for, please call the office as we don't always have every opening posted on our booking site. The price indicated on the booking site is not final. The AngiesList discount is integrated in the online booking first time cleaning price. Look forward to working together to make your home/office/living space look sparkling....

A.G.I. Pro Services

Additional DBAs - D.L. Akin

The Deck Doctor House Medic & Painting Too

Extremely successful and quickest way to receive a quote is by TEXT....PLEASE SEND PICS OF YOUR DECK, FENCE OR HOUSEWASHING PROJECT TO 330 278 4300....or Give us a call. We have been in business since 1989. We bring weathered decks back to life! Whether your deck needs boards replaced or a complete overhaul, we do it all! Quality work at an affordable price. Call today for a free quote & consultation! Services offered.... Deck and fence clean and treat HOUSEWASHING and WINDOW CLEANING CEDAR RESTAINING ALUMINUM SIDING REFINISHING INTERIOR PAINTING DECK BOARD REPLACEMENTS, TOP RAILS AND ENTIRE FLOORS

Offers by The Deck Doctor House Medic & Painting Too on Angi
AA Window Washing LLC.

NOW SERVICING YEAR ROUND! We are a family owned company and have been servicing the area for over 9 years. Quotes are FREE and we are Bonded and Insured! We deal in residential and commercial consumers. We accept checks, cash, and credit card. We specialize in window cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing and our work is exceptional. Check us out!

02/12/2020

They were punctual, actually they arrived a few minutes before the scheduled time. The workers were polite,pleasant and well spoken. They worked very efficiently and thoroughly. I could not have been more pleased with them. And yes I plan on hiring them again.

Description of Work
Clean and dust the rooms, vacuum the carpets, clean the bathrooms, and clean the kitchen.

11/18/2019

The crew from Grimestoppers was great. Everyone was so nice. They really did a very nice job. They were quick and very thorough in the cleaning process. I will definitely be hiring them again. Thanks again to everyone at Grimestoppers!

Description of Work
House cleaning

07/22/2019

The person I talked to was very professional and helpful when I had an issue. Unfortunately the quality of the crew that actually cleaned the house was disappointing. The small home was repainted and the carpets cleaned so was looking for someone to deep clean the bathroom, kitchen and laundry area, etc. which I discussed before hiring. For a “move out” cleaning I was surprised they did not dust the ceiling fans. They did however spend time to vacuum the freshly cleaned carpets. It looks like they did spend time on the bathroom and medicine cabinet but missed every drawer in the vanity. They also missed the first and most important drawer in the kitchen (the first one a potential tenant would check when viewing the home). I specifically asked for time to be spent on the faces of the kitchen cabinets because they were especially grimy and it’s clear their first attempt was simply to give them a quick wipe and left it at that. I expressed my disappointment and they returned the next day to try to rectify the kitchen and it’s now passible. Disappointed that I won’t be able to use them again but ya can’t win em all right.

Description of Work
Kitchen and bath cleaning on an older home.

Category house cleaning

Our policy is we guarantee our work 200%. Meaning, if you're not happy with the service, we'll send a different crew back, free of charge. If you're still not satisfied, we'll refund your money. We were notified the next day by the client about the outside of the cabinets and one drawer that was missed in the kitchen. We sent a crew back the next day to clean this in the kitchen. If we knew there were other areas that weren't done to his liking, we would've had the crew go over those areas and/or the whole house to make sure everything was completed thoroughly. We vacuumed the carpeting b/c when we dusted the room and ceiling fans (crew leader confirmed this was done), the dust falls to the ground. We did not want to leave the dust sitting on the newly cleaned carpets without vacuuming. The vanity drawers had a decorative lining in them, so the crew just wiped them out. If the client wants to contact us back, we would happily send another crew, free of charge, to take care of any areas that he feels weren't done to his satisfaction.

01/24/2019

The Grimestoppers crew is prompt and thorough in their service. My bathrooms and kitchen especially look fantastic after they're done.

Description of Work
I needed my house professionally cleaned on a regular basis

09/21/2018

We have a rental apartment the tenants left pretty unclean and no time to do it myself. I booked the appointment easily online and the availability was great. They were there right as scheduled and I was charged what I was quoted. They did a great job cleaning too. I should also say this a a 3rd floor walk up apartment and they handled it amazingly!! I would defiantly rehire!

Description of Work
Move out cleaning

09/16/2018

We found GrimeStoppers on Angie's List. I called for an estimate and Tracy told me that they set up an appointment for initial cleaning which is typically a three person crew for two hours (six labor hours). With the Angie's List discount that would be $199. That seemed reasonable. The crew arrived on time and went right to work. They finished in one hour and twenty minutes so the cost was $134. We are very pleased with the results and have set up a schedule for regular service. If Stephanie, Sabrina and Dee are our regular crew, I'm sure we will be very satisfied in the future as well.

Description of Work
Interior house cleaning

09/11/2018

GRIMESTOPPERS HAD TO COME BACK FOR A SECOND DAY DUE TO INSUFFICIENT TIME ALLOTTED. TWO DIFFERENT CREWS. FIRST CREW BETTER THAN SECOND CREW. OVERALL CLEANING WAS GOOD WITH EXCEPTION THAT SECOND CREW DID NOT ADEQUATELY CLEAN FLOORS NEAR WALLS OR IN CORNERS. WHEN DOING WINDOWS, TOOK DOWN VALANCE ABOVE KITCHEN SINK AND DID NOT REPLACE PROPERLY. LEFT HANGING. HOUSE WAS VERY DIRTY DUE TO MY VERY LIMITED MOBILITY. CAN'T WALK W/O CANE AND/OR WALKER. OVERALL, WAS PLEASED WITH PROFESSIONALISM AND MOSTLY WITH SERVICE

Description of Work
DEEP CLEAN OF HOME FOR PENDING SURGERY

Category house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

08/22/2018

Grimestoppers have been great! We use them weekly for general house cleaning and they do a fantastic job for a very reasonable rate. The team they send are wonderful, they are fast and efficient and very thorough. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

08/16/2018

Did a through job efficiently. just a few minor things missed. (dusting of an end table) Professional and efficient.

Description of Work
cleaned entire house

04/30/2018

Fabulous. Friendly, courtious, helpful. Got to work right away and finished in record time!

Description of Work
Light house work after interior construction.

House & Office Cleaning.

Disaster & Construction Cleaning.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal