Gale's Garden Center

With Angi since February 2006

Gale's Garden Center provides the best in the industry, with the latest collection of flowering trees, shrubs, perennials, and annuals. Distinctive garden accents, including botanical giftware, to accessorize and personalize the landscape for the aspiring gardener. Our friendly staff members are on hand to help you plan your landscape projects...

Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs.

Offers by Baffa Landscape Design, LLC on Angi
Mark's Pro Services, LLC

Full Service Landscaping Maintenance, Design and Installation. Full Service Snow and Ice Removal for Commercial and Residential

Offers by Mark's Pro Services, LLC on Angi
Cornerstone Landscape Construction

Much more than just a company that specializes in landscape construction installations. Cornerstone Landscape Construction works with our customers to give them the ultimate customer experience and a landscape they can enjoy for years to come. Services Offered Patios/Walkways/Driveways Decks Retaining Walls Fire Pits/Fireplaces Outdoor Kitchens/Structures Landscape Lighting Water Features Drainage/Grading Planting Installation Lawn Installation Excavation Waterproofing

Offers by Cornerstone Landscape Construction on Angi

12/27/2014

With this purchase, the employee used a forklift to pick up a pallet and placed it in the back of the pick up truck. On the pallet was a heavy cardboard box with the wood in it. I thought it was odd at the time. When we got to my home, I realized this was a mistake because it was much more difficult to get the wood out of the box than it is to unload wood stacked in the bed. When we got toward the bottom of the box, there was nothing but thin splintered bits. We had to pull the box with the remianed waste pieces out of the bed. We had to shovel the waste wood into yard waste cans. We then had to take the cardboard apart to fit it into the trash container. I still have to find a way to dispose of the pallet. The yard waste cans are sitting full until next April when yard waste collection starts again. I am shocked that Gale's would dump their garbage on their customers. This happened just before Christmas. I went back to Gales after Chrsitmas wih a handful of the waste wood and a picture. I asked to speak to a manager. I told her the above story. Her first statement was, "You got all the wood you purchased." I was dumbstruct. She went on the say that all the wood is measure in frames and that a frame worth of wood was dumped in the box so I wasn't shorted I told her I was not claiming I was shorted. I was objecting to the waste wood being dumped on the customer. I told her I wanted the practice of dumping trash in customers purchases to stop. She nearly laughed at that statement. She did say when Gale's was in my area, they would come pick up the yard waste cans. I asked how that would be accomplished, would I be expected to wait for them to come. She replied that they would just stop and collect the waste when it was convenient for them. It was so clearly a hollow offer, no details, she didn't ask for my name or address. I simply handed her the waste wood I had brought as an example and left. Not once did she apologize. Nor did she express any dismay that a customer would be used in this way. Her lack of reaction led me to believe that she thought this was an acceptable practice. I did not return to complain because I was looking for a freebie. I honestly thought they were a reputable business who would not engage in such a deceitful practice. I have shopped at Gales for over 30 years. Never have I been treated so direspectfully. I will never do business with them again.

Description of Work
I bought fire wood from Gale's, which I have done several times. In the previous purchases, the employee loaded the wood into the back of my vehicle. The wood is stored in frames built to size and transferred to the vehicle by their employee..

Category firewood,greenhouses

06/03/2014

Well! Wish they would offer more coupons

Description of Work
Bought replacement shrubs

04/23/2009

They are a family owned company that has a broad selection of gardening supplies. They also have soils and organic supplies. The customer service is excellent.

Description of Work
I have purchased landscaping plants and soil from them.

04/21/2009

The staff is helpful, professional and they have a good selection. I would recommend them to others. Chris Murray is very helpful and gives great advice. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
I've been going to this garden center on and off for a variety of lawn care and gardening supplies.

Category firewood

12/17/2008

It was good firewood. I have used this company since then. I ended up getting two more truckloads of firewood. I am very pleased with their service. I don't have to touch a thing. They also pointed out that they do carry firewood throughout the summer months too, which I was not aware of.

Description of Work
I purchased some firewood from them. I had my own truck, and they loaded it up for me.

Category firewood

10/31/2008

They have everything you could want there because it is a big landscaping store and there is always someone there to help you. It is easy in the store and easy out. There's a lot of parking space.

Description of Work
We purchased six bushes on sale for our landscaping and they helped us get it on the slats and to the car.

10/24/2008

Gale's definitely beats any big box store in selection, quality, and service. Their nursery and greenhouse stock are good quality and well-cared for. Their prices are competitive in all departments. We also received good advice about replacing the grass in most of our front and back yards ourselves. I also have been to and recommend the Brunswick store.

Description of Work
I have purchased shrubs, perennials, grass seed, fertilizer, peat moss, and various other gardening items at Gale's over the last few years.

10/18/2008

Everyone at Gale's is very helpful. Their flower stock is beautiful and very healthy. Their gift shop is a joy to shop in!

Description of Work
Purchased annuals and perennials.

06/27/2008

Excellent. I found a very helpful young man who was very patient in helping me find everything in my very long list. He pulled out shrubs and picked out the best ones--he was terrific. I ended up purchasing most everything from them because of their helpful staff and their wide selection. Their prices are competitive but the quality is good---you won't be disappointed. Delivery was fast and efficient.

Description of Work
Purchased plants, trees, shrubs and had them delivered.

10/25/2006

Great. I was provided a professional landscaping design for no extra cost. I just had to buy the trees, plants, and shrubs. I love it!

Description of Work
Gale's designed a custom landscaping design scheme for the front of my house. They also provided all of the plants, trees, and shrubs for the project. I installed everything myself per their layout.

Category landscaping

Organic Gardening, Firewood, Animal Repellents, Wild Bird Food. Propane Exchange.