Dura-Bilt Drapery & Upholstery

Founded 1927 • With Angi since June 2010

Alterations/Sewing/Decorating
Antiques
Furniture - Custom Made

Before you decide to buy new fine furniture, you may already have it in your home! Furniture upholstery Free in home estimate, address is work shop, services about all of Ohio. Additional number 440-269-8438...

MARY ANNE'S PLACE

We can take care of all of your sewing and alteration needs.

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

05/21/2021

Carol F.

This was an absolutely wonderful experience. James is terrific in every way. The quality of his work is superb. He also connected me with a place to review and purchase material. All went without a hitch. Hire him. You will be very please with the entire experience.

Description of Work
Sofa and Loveseat Uphosterery

Category furniture repair

11/12/2020

Teri S.

"Given nothing and had no right to trash my mother's furniture In 2017, My mother brought 2 antique chairs for reupholstering and we picked the fabric also supposed to refinish a antique table and a heavy duty side table. Made some payments and then tried to contact to discuss additional payments and status of work in 2020. He Said he called with no success to reach my mom. He didn’t leave any message about details or what was going to take place. My mom tried contacting for awhile to arrange for payment in Oct 2020 . He did call and leave a message THEN returning her inquiry , but never left a message initially to have them taken care of or picked up-when Covid closed down business in April 2020. He called and left a message saying , the chairs were no good and same with tables then told my mother he just threw them out with Covid and had no room . He did not properly contact not even sending a letter to her address Seriously wrong!!!! Unbelievable!!!! he received money and has. given nothing and had no right to trash my mother's furniture . If a message was left the furniture would have been picked . Very upset . Be careful. I would NEVER recommend this business . I think the whole matter was very unprofessional!!!!

Description of Work
Upholstery and wood refinish repair

Category furniture repair,upholstery,alterations

09/18/2020

Larry H.

JAMES - I went to his home workshop. I left the chairs and paid a small deposit. He told me two weeks. In less than two weeks, JAMES called to say the chairs were ready. In a word, my clients said they couldn’t have been repaired, they looked brand new! Incredible job. I would highly recommend and I will use again for sure.

Description of Work
2 Chairs from Clients. Sentimental value.

Category furniture repair,alterations

01/18/2018

ROBERT & DIANE W.

Perfect! This is the third time I have used them to repair chairs. The other 8 chairs were antiques and all needed new seats. They were all done just perfectly! I'm extremely pleased and will definitely use this company again.

Description of Work
He recaned the chair seats on two chairs.

Category furniture repair

10/27/2017

Wendy T.

The process was so easy. They came and picked up the fabric, measured the seats, then came back and delivered the cushions. It did take a month but was well worth it.

Description of Work
I had two seat cushions made. I provided the fabric.

08/15/2017

Barb B.

It was great! They are very helpful and friendly. They picked up my furniture and delivered it back when they were done. The couch was $2600.25 and the chairs were $1544.10. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I had them recover a 65 year old couch and six chairs.

06/14/2017

Tenney H.

It went well with devices performed on time with personal attention.

Description of Work
Reupholstered an antique chair and repaired its springs.

06/05/2017

Deborah D.

Everything about this experience was great. Jim had an amazing selection of fabrics. He is knowledgeable and does excellent work.

Description of Work
We had 4 dining room chairs re-upholstered and 2 couch cushions re-stuffed.

11/03/2016

WILLIAM R.

Great. James picked up the chair, retied the springs, upholstered it and brought it back. Expert work and a great improvement to our living room.

Description of Work
We needed a large armchair rebuilt and reupholstered.

07/05/2016

ROBERT & DIANE W.

It went perfect. They are very professional and have great customer service.

Description of Work
New Cane seat on the bottom of an antique chair

Custom Furniture, Window & Upholstery