Beverly Hills Landscaping

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2009

2 employees. Uses subs for labor. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. ...

Lawn Doctor

Lawn Doctor

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple.

03/23/2011

Wally showed up when he said he would and quoted a fair price and stuck to the estimate. I would use him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had beverly hills install new front steps made with retaining wall block and paver stone. They also did my flowerbeds (cut in new one and built them up with dirt).

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,hardscaping

09/24/2009

They do a good job with the work. I liked working with them the guy in charge was very honest. He came out and asked what I wanted done and he did just what I wanted. The price for the work was fair. I give them A's all down the line. I will certainly call him back in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Beverly Hills Landscaping comes out to take care of all of my landscaping work. He does all of the mulching, flower beds, and gardening work.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape maintenance & landscape construction.