Bernadette's LRC - Willoughby

Founded 2007 • With Angi since May 2011

Hair Salons/Barbers

Additional DBAs - Bernadette's LRC, Nitpickin LLC. Additional phone number - (440) 478-9438. Cost is determined by the job....

A.G.I. Pro Services

Additional DBAs - D.L. Akin

Coon Guy Extermination Service

We are friendly and professional nuisance wildlife and insect control experts offering a reasonable priced service serving several counties in Northeast Ohio. We are committed to the publics safety and follow the latest Covid-19 protocols.

Offers by Coon Guy Extermination Service on Angi
Cleveland Chemical Pest Control Inc

Local family owned. No subs. Additional E-mails - b.kirchner@clevelandchemical.com, jjack12545@aol.com. CCPC Inc Additional DBAs: Cleveland Chemical Pest Control, Glenridge Pest Control, Lake Wildlife Services. Additional phones - (216) 481-9000, (216) 738-1984, (330) 405-3790, (440) 585-0873, (440) 951-2735, (216) 692-2000.

09/04/2015

Barbara W.

05/10/2013

Susan N.

As is all to common these days, there was a lice outbreak at my child's school. My child is in 5th grade and although there have been previous outbreaks at school, this was the first time my child was assessed as having lice. The school nurse recommended Bernadette's. I have to admit that at first I was reluctant because I - incorrectly - thought perhaps that this was a scam. Why not just purchase an over-the-counter product at a fraction of the price. My child was very upset and insisted on going to Bernadette's, so that is what we did. Although costly, the service provided was professional, reassuring, and 100% satisfactory. I would DEFINITELY recommend Bernadettes. The peace of mind was priceless.

Description of Work
Both my daughter and I had lice treatment at the Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio site. Lice treatment involved applying an organic liquid treatment to our hair, and two follow-up "checks" to ensure that no lice or nits were present.

12/20/2012

CHRIS & KIM C.

It went pretty well and we are glad to be Lice free!

Description of Work
My wife detected Lice in our daughter's hair one evening and we called Gil. He was willing to meet us at our house or at his place of business. We decided to meet with him the very next day and he did not show up on time for our appointment. Fortunately, he did not live far away and was able to come out and meet us 30 minutes later. When he showed up he apologized and went right to work checking my daughter's hair and the rest of our family of 5. He was very pleasant to deal with, seemed knowledgable, and honest. We bought this special inorganic spray from him to wipe out the lice and a comb to help us better pick up any nits or eggs in her hair or on her scalp. He was very calming to us in dealing with this paranoid matter and we are now happy to be lice free. We would definitely use him again if we need to. I would just suggest to him to get a secretary or a hourly calendar to keep better track of his appointments.

05/03/2011

Barbara Y.

They were our last resort. Somebody recommended them, and they were very accommodating. They gave us service in their facility and here at our house. They solved the problem, and it was very important to us.

Description of Work
They sprayed our whole house. Then, they treated both my husband and myself a couple times.

Category pest control,hair salon

lice removal

we are not exterminators only deal with bugs on the body

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal