ALL PRO CARPET SPECIALISTS

Founded 1972 • With Angi since May 2005

2 EMPLOYEES, USES SUBS FOR HARD SURFACE INSTALLATIONS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY....

09/30/2011

He is great. I would recommend him to anybody.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My son (Mark Liberty) used his services to repair his floor.

12/24/2009

it went great- Mark was able to work with my schedule, and suggested remenents for some of the smaller rooms to save me money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete house carpet install including several stairs

09/22/2009

All Pro Carpet installed new carpet in our recently remodeled basement family room and the stairway leading to the basement. Mark arrived on the date scheduled and installed the carpet in one day as he stated. The price was as the estimate stated. Very satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mark has installed carpet in almost every room in our house over the past many years. He is the only one we choose when having new carpet installed. He is extremely professional, delivers on time and does the installation correctly, and cleans up when completed. I would recommend Mark to anyone interested in have new carpet installed.

09/02/2009

Mark called me back the same day I was referred to him. He made an appointment to give me and estimate and measure and he showed up at my home on time and was very professional. Everything was exactly as he said it would be. the price, the installation, the timing was all done perfectly. the custom work on my staircase it gorgeous. Wish I had more work for him as he was absolutley wonderful to wor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and linoleum sale and installation in my home. Multiple styles and multiple areas including 2 staircases with custom work, basement, 4 bedrooms, and hallway.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,carpet installation

04/25/2009

They are very good and polite. They were quick and didn't fool around. They went right to work. They redid my one room twice because it was so bad. They worked extra on that. They went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpet.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

CARPET SALES, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR AND INSTALLATION.

CARPET CLEANING