Hall's Lawn Care

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2012

we have been in business for 12 years now. and have 8 employees we except checks, cash and credit cards...

Robert Sullivan Painting

With over 40 years of experience Robert Sullivan Painting prides itself on providing quality craftsmanship at a fair price. Offering a full range of services from interior and exterior painting to deck staining, drywall repair, and pressure washing. When you hire Robert Sullivan Painting you can expect Mr. Sullivan himself at your doorstep, committed to providing you excellent service

Straight Line Landscaping

We are a Veteran owned, full service landscape company located in Amelia Ohio. We provide quality services for our Commercial and Residential customers. No job is too large nor too small. Let us design and built your dream outdoor living area. Whether its a paver patio area or beautiful water features, we will meet with you and provide a free estimate. Some of our services include lawn maintenance, installation of plants, patios, retaining walls, and water features. We also do mowing, shrub and tree trimming, leaf removal and snow removal. Call Jayce at 513-702-1543

Hatton Quality Painting LLC

Hatton Quality Painting has 30+ years of residential & commercial interior & exterior painting, pressure washing, drywall repair, wallpaper removal, gutter cleaning, deck maintenance & staining, mildew removal, and vinyl siding painting! We are a 10 time Super Service Award Winner because we always give an honest price, preform quality work and take care of our customers.

06/13/2014

We've been happy with the service and they've done a good job so far. They rake leaves as well for us in the fall. They are polite and clean up well.

Description of Work
They mow and trim our half-acre lot for us as needed.

07/21/2013

As the walk around progressed and was coming to a close he stated the job was very big and would require alot of time. I affirmed this was correct. He said he would quote the work at $70.00 per man hour, with two men working to complete the job. I remarked I had never had a quote stated in those terms, what type of time would we be talking about? He wouldn't give me a time table so I pressed furth...

Description of Work
Placed a call to Hall's Lawn Care. Mr. Hall returned the call immediately, which was very nice. Stated he would come to look over the property and give an estimate. He came two days later, I explained what we needed, which was a major cleanup of our 1 acre property. Fence row needed to be cut back, weeding, pruning,edging of beds, mulching and hauling away of debris as job was progressing. We talked of removing old shrubs and replacing/repairing a drain in the front of the house.

Category landscaping,lawn service

07/16/2013

Owner Steve was very professional and punctual. He takes pride in what he was doing. This property has a big lawn and a old house. We recently purchased this property and once when I was in the property, called him whether he would be able to come in an hour's time, he was so accommodating and came in within an hour( On a Sunday) to see the ivy and bushes grown wild due lack of maintenance and he ...

Description of Work
Pull ivy and Trim bushes and also regular Lawn mowing for a big lawn.

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/05/2013

Very well. Highly recommend them

Description of Work
Removed large bushes and consulted on other lawn issues. Have used this company in the past and find them extremely reliable, professional, and trustworthy. There work is excellant and they leave no mess

03/01/2013

They did excellent service and the price was reasonable. They were easy to schedule and very accommodating in terms of getting the grass cut. They did a nice job. They did not require a long term contract.

Description of Work
I used Hall's Lawn Care to mow my grass one time last year and one time this year when my mower was down.

02/27/2013

They came when they said they were going to come and they did a good job with the lawn. They cut things that I didn't think could be cut and they trimmed them all. The owner was the guy that we dealt with. Unfortunately, he was very pushy. It had to be his way or we couldn't do it like I asked him to, which was every other week. He said no. He said because it would get too big in between. I find it problematic when people immediately say that they have huge lawn because I do and how much they charge and how much were getting a really good deal for something. I don't really care. I am just trying to get the best deal possible. That is why I stopped using them. If you can put up with the attitude, it was good service. If we had dealt with someone else who was a little more laid back, we probably would still be using them.

Description of Work
I used the lawn and yard work services of Hall's Lawn Care.

07/16/2012

They came the same day that I called. They were prompt and got the work done quickly.

Description of Work
I have used Hall's Lawn Care. They came and cut my grass and did the edging.

04/11/2012

He’s exceptional. I like his punctuality and his attention to detail. He cleans up afterwards. He communicates if he isn’t able to be out any particular week. He manages expectations. He’s quick to bill and he follows up. The whole thing is well done.

Description of Work
I use Hall’s Lawn Care. I have used him for years and they are presently taking care of my lawn. I have about a half-acre lot.

07/25/2011

I just realized I had not submitted a report on Hall's so I wanted to remedy that. I have been working with Hall's Lawncare for the past several years for basic lawn service as well as mulching in Spring and Fall cleanups. I have been very happy with the actual service and the interactions I've had with Steve the owner as well as the front line folks doing the service. My service from Hall's is on going and I can recommend them based on several years of service.

Description of Work
Hall's Lawncare has been taking care of my general yard needs for several years now, as well as Fall and Spring services for leaf clean-up, landscape maintenance, etc. General service includes cutting, trimming, and clean-up. The maintenance includes weeding and mulching of established beds.

Category lawn service","hardscaper

06/01/2011

Halls bid amoungst others and was reasonably priced to competition. We chose Halls due to the fact we spoke to a person when we called. If not response time was within 24 hours. Agreed to work with our groundscrew. Great agreement for the job to be done.

Description of Work
Weekly grass cutting in place. Shows up promptly on date and time discussed.

Category lawn service

we offer all services for home to lawn.