Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

1781 E.289th Street

Wickliffe, OH 44092

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs. ...

lawn care (106)lawn & landscaping (54)mulch delivering (28)leaf removal (19)hardscaping (10)drain pipe installation (7)tree service (7)excavating (1)snow removal (12)gutter cleaning (1)

12/10/2020

Nino was nice enough to squeeze me into the schedule at the last minute. He always responded promptly if I had any questions or concerns. The crew did a great job! Thanks Nino!

Description of Work
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

10/29/2020

Nino Baffa has the innate ability to see, envision, plan and execute difficult landscape projects. The rebuild and repair he completed cannot just be taught. It comes from his knowledge base within. The project was completed to the absolute highest standard. It came out as I had imagined and exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Yard erosion by creek bed.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Review for Baffa Landscape Design, LLC - 1781 E.289th Street, Wickliffe, OH - 38987969

Thank you so much for leaving this great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and I thank you for your business.

10/24/2020

cut to my direction and I'm very much satisfied, service was once every week

Description of Work
cut front and back lawn

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/21/2020

Great job. Professional, cordial workers. Would hire again for other projects. A+++++++

Description of Work
French drain installation after excavation

Category excavators,landscaping,drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

08/04/2020

I did not end up going with this company but I got multiple estimates and their prices were very competitive. Nino came out to do the estimate and he was professional and polite. I just went in a different direction but I would definitely try them again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,tree service,drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/30/2020

Everything was done expertly and beautifully, as well as efficiently. Both the owner Nino and his head man, Warren, were very friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive to the needs of our front and back yards.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping,mulch

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It was a pleasure to work with you. Hopefully you will keep us in mind for the future.

07/17/2020

Excellent landscapers! It was great working with Nino Baffa & his crew, they were prompt, friendly & Nino helped me design my yard with all the plants I wanted at a very reasonable price! I will definitely hire Baffa Landscaping again & I highly recommend them for all your lawn & garden needs 🙂

Description of Work
Landscape Design and Installation

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

06/08/2020

Baffa Landscaping did an awesome job. The crew was organized and respectful. They were able to knock out the job in 2 days. At the end of each day, they made sure to check in with me before leaving so i could confirm everything looks good. Very thoughtful. They're now checking in and giving advice on plant maintenance and water schedules. I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
General landscaping (pruning, removing bushes, planting, mulching) in the front and back yard. Also resurfaced a drain near the back of my house.

Category landscaping,drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

04/27/2020

Did a nice job Yard looks great. I plan to use again.

Description of Work
Complete spring cleanup and trimming of bushes

Category lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/22/2020

After reviewing past voicemail I found a message indicating they only do power rake in the fall

Description of Work
Power Rake Backyard

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

Lawn Maintenance, Seasonal Clean-ups, Mulching/Topsoil, Trimming/Pruning, Landscape Design, Bed Edging, Snow Removal and Ice Management Services

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available, PayPal