Baffa Landscape Design, LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since February 2013

Our slogan is "Love Your Yard". Therefore, we want our clients to feel good about their yard as well as their relationship with our company. We have been in business for eight years now and our goal has always been to find and maintain great relationships. We enjoy taking a property under our umbrella and then tailoring it to our clients wants and needs. ...

Before

+33 more images

lawn & landscaping (56)mulch delivering (30)hardscaping (10)drain pipe installation (7)excavating (2)lawn care (108)leaf removal (20)snow removal (12)tree service (8)gutter cleaning (1)

02/24/2022

James W.

100% would recommend and use Baffa again.

Description of Work
Landscape renovation and mulch

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

02/21/2022

Debra G.

Nino, the company owner responded to my questions very promptly. His communications were clear and easy-to-understand. The work his crew performed on my landscape was very aesthetically appealing.

Description of Work
Weekly lawn maintenance; shrubs removed; perennials installed; mulch installed; shrubs pruned.

Category excavators, landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 08/01/2021

Thank you very much for your review. You have been a joy to work with!

12/20/2021

Jennifer B.

Workers TOO slow – Price TOO high! In 2020 we paid $270 to clean up our leaves. In 2021 $480 FOR THE SAME YARD! I was expecting maybe $300-325 this year just because everything has gone up. BUT, Nino informed me he "had" to raise his prices 40% - too bad he informed me only AFTER I complained. We were told it took 8 hours to rake our leaves (we were only gone for 7 hours and they weren’t here when we left). We don't have acres of land somewhere - we have a YARD in Euclid!! I will never use this company again. Their prices are crazy. Maybe if Nino didn't use an older couple to do the work it wouldn't take so long – but, then he couldn’t charge so much! There is NO WAY it should have been 8 billable hours for our yard. (We used to do it in 2-3 hours TOPS) What a SCAM!

Description of Work
Leaf Removal

Category leaf removal

Work Completed On 12/15/2021

I emailed this client prior (on 10/23) to cleanup season us stating that our price has went from $45 per man hour to $55 per man hours which is now the going rate for cleanups services. That is a 22% increase in wage, not a 40% increase. She responded in acknowledgment on 10/23 agreeing to the said rate. This is the first time my cleanup crew has received a complaint this fall season, they have received 2-3 tips from customers for their thorough work. I am in agreement with our customer on how long it took to complete the clean-up so I questioned my crew about the property in detail. Mind you one of the workers on their property doing the cleanup this year cleaned the yard last year as well - so, he is familiar with the property. After questioning my workers, they told me that there was 8 yards of leaves this year as opposed to the 5 yards from last year (nearlby double). The leaves this year were far wetter and heavier than last year. My workers have pictures to prove this. Unfortunately, I cannot control the amount of debris that we have to take away. The said client keeps telling me that my workers are slow when she arrived just as they were about to pack up and leave, She was not there to watch their pace to be able to judge whether they worked fast or slow. This client promptly paid their bill while insulting my company over and over. Stating; "This sitaution is Funny Funny" "My workers must of been working with tongs " when she was not on the property "You won't be in business much longer with prices like that" when my rates are within the market "Your hours are bogus" The client is not making sense. They stated that they thought it would take the both of them 2-3 hours to do the leaves. It took my workers 3 hours to clean the property and 30 minutes to haul the leaves away which lines up with their estimation. **This client never complained about the quality of the work, only the amount of time it took** Also, the sub-total for the job came out to $425, not $480.

12/10/2020

MARY L M.

Nino was nice enough to squeeze me into the schedule at the last minute. He always responded promptly if I had any questions or concerns. The crew did a great job! Thanks Nino!

Description of Work
Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work

Category landscaping, lawn service

Work Completed On 05/01/2020

10/29/2020

Stephanie H.

Nino Baffa has the innate ability to see, envision, plan and execute difficult landscape projects. The rebuild and repair he completed cannot just be taught. It comes from his knowledge base within. The project was completed to the absolute highest standard. It came out as I had imagined and exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Yard erosion by creek bed.

Category hardscaping

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

Review for Baffa Landscape Design, LLC - 1781 E.289th Street, Wickliffe, OH - 38987969

Thank you so much for leaving this great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and I thank you for your business.

10/24/2020

Sherman D.

cut to my direction and I'm very much satisfied, service was once every week

Description of Work
cut front and back lawn

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/24/2020

10/21/2020

George B.

Great job. Professional, cordial workers. Would hire again for other projects. A+++++++

Description of Work
French drain installation after excavation

Category excavators, landscaping, drain pipe

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

08/04/2020

Jackie S.

I did not end up going with this company but I got multiple estimates and their prices were very competitive. Nino came out to do the estimate and he was professional and polite. I just went in a different direction but I would definitely try them again.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, tree service, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/04/2020

07/30/2020

Linda K.

Everything was done expertly and beautifully, as well as efficiently. Both the owner Nino and his head man, Warren, were very friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive to the needs of our front and back yards.

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 07/27/2020

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It was a pleasure to work with you. Hopefully you will keep us in mind for the future.

07/17/2020

Susan W.

Excellent landscapers! It was great working with Nino Baffa & his crew, they were prompt, friendly & Nino helped me design my yard with all the plants I wanted at a very reasonable price! I will definitely hire Baffa Landscaping again & I highly recommend them for all your lawn & garden needs 🙂

Description of Work
Landscape Design and Installation

Category landscaping, lawn service, leaf removal, mulch

Work Completed On 07/18/2020

06/08/2020

Pete R.

Baffa Landscaping did an awesome job. The crew was organized and respectful. They were able to knock out the job in 2 days. At the end of each day, they made sure to check in with me before leaving so i could confirm everything looks good. Very thoughtful. They're now checking in and giving advice on plant maintenance and water schedules. I would hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
General landscaping (pruning, removing bushes, planting, mulching) in the front and back yard. Also resurfaced a drain near the back of my house.

Category landscaping, drain pipe

Work Completed On 05/16/2020

04/27/2020

Christine R.

Did a nice job Yard looks great. I plan to use again.

Description of Work
Complete spring cleanup and trimming of bushes

Category lawn service, leaf removal, mulch, drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/27/2020

04/22/2020

Cliff S.

After reviewing past voicemail I found a message indicating they only do power rake in the fall

Description of Work
Power Rake Backyard

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 04/22/2020

04/19/2020

Brian K.

I hired Baffa Landscape Design to plow my driveway for the winter. They were always on time or early and the price was the best I found after requesting 3 other estimates. Great job and I would definitely work with them again.

Description of Work
Snow removal

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

11/08/2019

Lee B.

No snow yet. They've put up boundary markers.

Description of Work
Snow removal.

Category snow removal

Work Completed On 11/08/2019

10/16/2019

Janice C.

I was unable to avail myself of these services since my washing machine died, and the money I had allocated for landscaping went towards new washer. I will contact Baffa in the spring

Description of Work
Landscaping

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

09/27/2019

Richard P.

Fantastic. Nino, the owner, drove over 30 miles to check out the garden and give a reasonable estimate. The garden had been "forgotten" for years and needed a lot of work. Border replaced with railroad ties, weeds removed, trees trimmed, plants added, and finished with mulch. Plan on having Nino and his company Baffa Landscape Design return yearly.

Description of Work
2000 Memorial Garden needed a major update.

Category landscaping, mulch

Work Completed On 08/31/2019

Review for Baffa Landscape Design, LLC - 1781 E.289th Street, Wickliffe, OH - 38138427

09/03/2019

Derien J.

I called this company with intentions to have an area of my yard that had endured standing water this spring leveled after the existing drain was unclogged. Nino returned my call the same day and we set a time for him to see my project. On 8/26/19 Nino came out in the rain and we discussed what I thought I needed and after much discussion as well as an inspection of the area it was determined that It wasn't grading and leveling that I needed, I actually need a larger drain. I was given a couple of options as well as the name of a company that could install a larger drain. Needless to say, I was very grateful to have received all of this valuable information free of charge. And, yes I would call this company again when I have future landscaping needs!

Description of Work
Grading, Leveling and back filling with topsoil a portion of my Landscape.

Category landscaping, drain pipe

Work Completed On 08/26/2019

08/12/2019

Susan M.

Very well. Mr. Baffa and his employees are very consistent and very responsive. Work was done in a timely manner and they even worked around the rainy summer!

Description of Work
spring cleaning, debris removal , mowing/edging, mulch delivery, mulch installation plus a mowing/edging contract.

Category lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 08/09/2019

Review for Baffa Landscape Design, LLC - 1781 E.289th Street, Wickliffe, OH - 38041305

08/02/2019

James M.

Warren did an excellent job! Thanks!

Description of Work
Weeding beds, trimming shrubs, bushes and tree. Apply mulch.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch

Work Completed On 08/06/2019

07/29/2019

Caroline M.

Baffa Landscaping helped me make the recent home I purchased lovely from the outside. The previous owner left us huge weeds, a large downed limb on the property and generally an overgrown, wild yard that I feared would be impossible to tame. I purchased an 8 hour deal and it was money well spent. The transformation was amazing. I am proud of my yard now whereas before I was so embarrassed. Another landscaper gave me a quote for the same work at 7 times the price. Would definitely use again!

Description of Work
General Yard Clean-up

Category lawn service

Work Completed On 07/29/2019

07/27/2019

Debra G.

From start to finish, Nino, his foreman, Warren, and the other team members were prompt, courteous, helpful, professional, skilled, and just wonderful to work with. Even one of my neighbors complemented me on the work that Baffa Landscape Design did. My neighbor also shared that he thought the Baffa workers were "very nice men", who did an excellent job on beautifying my yard.

Description of Work
shrubs removed; mulch installed; landscape back-filled with topsoil; trees trimmed; shrubs pruned; garden boxes removed; grass planted

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 07/25/2019