WESTLAND HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING

Founded 1981 • With Angi since July 1997

Westland Heating & Air Conditioning is the trusted HVAC contractor for Westlake, OH and the surrounding area. We provide professional heating and air conditioning services including system installation or replacement, repair and maintenance. Whether you are installing a new system in your home or if you're having trouble and need repair, our BBB accredited technicians are available! Simply give us a call to schedule heating and air conditioning services in Westlake, OH and the surrounding region. Visit our website to learn more about our Westlake, OH HVAC services. Service is available 24/7...

Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc on Angi
Killeen Plumbing

Locally owned and operated company, providing all types of plumbing services for residential and commercial customers. Serving the western and southern parts of Cleveland and the surrounding suburbs. Additional DBAs - Killeen Plumbers, Killeen Plumbing Company.

Offers by Killeen Plumbing on Angi
WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

Offers by WyattWorks Plumbing  on Angi

04/17/2021

Without writing a whole essay praising Westland on the service I received, I will try to keep it simple with the following points: 1. Customer service - as a first time customer, I was treated as a long-time loyal customer. They always followed up promptly, friendly and always kept my needs in mind. I worked with their sales, scheduling and installation department. It was easy to be in touch and g...

Description of Work
New furnance

01/20/2021

I spent over $1000 on paint and 2 months worth of painting this house from top to bottom and they came in and completely destroyed it! You would think a company would put down drop cloths or hang plastic but they did none of this. I had to re-paint all over again from all the damage they did. I would definitely not recommend at all

Description of Work
Had Furnace and Central Air Installed

08/21/2018

Great. It's pretty quiet and I can get more area cooled than I did with a window unit.

Description of Work
Installed a Mitsubishi split a/c heat system

07/05/2018

Everything went great. I had a gentleman in sales, very informative, discussed my choices, listened to my concerns and answered all questions. And boy did I have questions! I did have 3 estimates and I hands down chose Westland. . (The others were "pushy" for the sale but didn't want to take the time. I had 2 separate HVAC systems installed. Price was fair. The installers came "ON TIME" and worked...

Description of Work
2 separate HVAC systems for my home.

06/18/2018

They don't service my Cleveland address.

Description of Work
AC Condenser line repair

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the information. We have reached out to Angie's List and we will work to resolve. I hope that you were able to acquire A/C refrigerant line repair. Sincerely, Westland Heating/Air Conditioning

06/08/2018

Technician (Ray) arrived ahead of schedule; quickly diagnosed problem; gave us an estimate of what repairs were needed. We agreed and within a few minutes he was addressing wiring needs; completed repairs and had unit up and running within an hour. We talked about life expectancy of unit and what to look for in future. Also discussed service contract for our two furnace/ac systems which we will look into. We will have Westland on our call list for future hvac needs.

Description of Work
AC (heat pump)unit not turning on to cool

05/30/2018

They are professional, on time and I will continue using them again.

Description of Work
They did a heating and A/C service.

05/14/2018

All is well. Took out a new contract for 2018-19 at a price of $179.00. Great deal includes check of air conditioner next year and a check of my furnace in the fall. Also only $72.00 charge for emergency calls if necessary instead of the overtime charge. I have done business with this company since1983. Never had a problem. Their techs are all courteous and certainly know what they're doing. Omar was very personable and answered all my questions.

Description of Work
An annual check of my air conditioner per my contract

04/24/2018

Omar arrived on time, performed a thorough check up, explained what he had found and suggested maintenance provisions that would save money long term. He was well spoken and exhibited good technical knowledge of what he was doing. Be glad to have him back again.

Description of Work
Complete furnace and air-conditioning checkup

04/24/2018

Timely service, courteous and helpful technician. A very good HVAC service company.

Description of Work
Summer inspection and servicing

Category heating & cooling contractor

Service of all makes and models. Installation of Trane furnaces, air conditioners and heat pumps. Indoor pool dehumidification, high efficiency boilers, pool heaters, geothermal, zoning systems and packaged through the wall units.

WINDOW UNIT REPAIRS, OIL FURNACES, SOLAR HEAT