LEE MEIER INTERIORS

Founded 1967 • With Angi since December 2008

With more than 100 years of combined experience, the talented designers of Lee Meier Interiors possess industry knowledge and expertise, and we pride ourselves on ensuring every client receives excellent customer service. The designers of Lee Meier Interiors are: Paul McClure, Owner, A.S.I.D; Nancy Maltby, A.S.I.D., Barrie Spang, Ashleigh Clark, A.S.I.D. and Kirk Storm. Please visit our website for detailed bios and backgrounds on each of our interior designers....

MDS Painting LLC.

Mds Painting llc. is superservice award winner 8 years running! Mds Painting looks forward to completing your home improvement needs! Michael Stahl is owner and painter. He operates and oversees business so he will be on every job (no sub-contractors!) MDS is insured through Erie insurance with 1.5 million in liability coverage.Mds specializes in interior and exterior repainting with focus and quality and professionalism. Free estimates so don't hesitate to call ! 216.965.3804

Offers by MDS Painting LLC. on Angi
HENNESSY'S INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICE

Angie's list Super Service Award winner yearly!! Owner-operated with the owner on each job at all times (+) 3 full-time employees - Excellent response time and attention to detail with every job. Insurance credentials available upon request - No subs - Free estimates and no travel charges!

Offers by HENNESSY'S INTERIOR PAINTING SERVICE on Angi
CMN Painting

CMN Painting is a owner operated painting company with 15 years experience in the business. The owner of CMN Painting is on each and every job from start to finish ensuring that you get the paint job that you are promised and expect. We do not hire sub contractors to do our work, we are full time professional painters and always give you a professional paint job. Not only by acting professional but by doing the prep work that it takes to give you a great paint job, while others talk about it we actually do it. Call us any time for your Free professional estimate.

Offers by CMN Painting on Angi

03/12/2013

It is hard to rate this company since I did not call them.

Description of Work
I did not call these people. I already had 2 other companies services that I used. There was nothing wrong but the companies I used were closer to where I lived.

01/06/2013

Nancy Maltby with whom I have worked for many years, is a real professional. She comes with ideas that she knows pleases me and then we make decisions. She never gives up if I don't like any of her choices. We talk about price and she works with me if it's too high and chooses something less expensive. She is never pushy. The workers she sends are incredible, professional and leave everything clean behind. I never have to work about safety because I trust whom she sends. We had problems with our drapes the company came out 4 times to make sure they were perfect. We left for the weekend while the painters did their job. It's always a pleasure to work with her. Her boss is real hands on if I have a problem and comes right out to help and fix anything to my satisfaction. That's rare in today's sales market. Super company.

Description of Work
We revamped both our dining and living room. Covered couch and chair. New drapes. New wall covering, Painted all woodwork. New cushions. New mirror.

10/15/2011

Called Nancy Maltby whom I have dealt with before and told her we were ready to update the living and dining room. She came with samples for us to choose. Gave us estimates for the paper, hanging of the paper, drapery material and how much it would cost o make them for 3 windows, ordered material for couch and chair and how much it would cost to reuposter them. Everything was coordinated by Nancy with the painter, picking up the furniture and making sure everything was done in the right sequence. Nancy is very sharp, efficient and gets things done. I am very pleased how we coordinated the cleaning of the carpet while the furniture was still in the middle of the room to get the whole carpet cleaned. Everything looks lovely with a few minor adjustments on the drapes.

Description of Work
Ordered wall paper Got paper hanger Ordered fabric to cover chair and couch Ordered fabric for drapes Found mirror

05/31/2011

Paul brought books and color options to the house. It saved alot of work and I was very happy. I haven't had to do anything since then. They aren't cheap, but I would recommend them.

Description of Work
They created and installed curtains, painted, put up wallpaper, and added carpeting.

Category flooring contractor,interior designers,wallpaper,window treatments,interior painters

12/11/2008

I worked with Nancy Maltby. She's wonderful. Very efficient. She does everything right.

Description of Work
They re-did our family room, carpeting, furniture, pillows, appliances in the kitchen.

Category appliance repair,carpet installation,flooring contractor,interior designers

Our specialties include New Construction, Home Renovations, Room Re-Design, Commercial Projects, Re-Upholstery, Furnishings, Space Planning, Flooring, Custom Window Treatements, Lighting, Artwork & Accessories. Additional services include: Barrier-Free Living for Seniors, Independent & Assisted Living Environments, Nurseries & Children's Rooms, Boat Interiors and Out-of-State Residences, including Vacation Homes & Re-Location.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available