DROBA HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 1998

1851 Sperrys Forge Trail

Westlake, OH 44145

FAMILY OWNED, PROUDLY SERVING NORTHEAST OHIO FOR OVER 33 YEARS. CALL ANYTIME & LEAVE A MESSAGE. SERVICES ALL OF WESTERN CUYAHOGA COUNTY, SOUTH TO PARMA, BEREA, STRONGSVILLE, AVON/AVON LAKE AND LORAIN COUNTY....

04/07/2022

Dolores D.

They did gave us fair price ,and they were nice too Good people will highly appreciated by given them more business. Very nice guys. Everything they do is good.

Description of Work
They did outside vinyl seven windows.

Category home builders

Thank you!!!

09/05/2019

Laura T.

Don was timely, professional and, above all, did a great job. Everything matches, including the different color caulking needed. Don communicated with us every step of the way. We highly recommend his work.

Description of Work
Don replaced siding on the front of our home. He took the time and extra effort to find aluminum siding that matched our existing siding. He also painted it to match.

01/26/2019

Keith W.

Don did a great job to ensure we were happy. He is very responsive, flexible, and provides a good value. He did a siding repair for us earlier in the year, along with a repair of some woodpecker damage on our house. Don is fair, friendly, and competent. I recommend his service.

Description of Work
Our backyard pavilion needed rain gutters, covers, and downspouts.

Category gutter repair,siding

10/09/2018

ANNE S.

Don Droba ewas very quick to give an estimate, and was accommodating. He found a color that matched our house color exactly. His two workers were done in less than two days. They did a good job cleaning up after themselves. It looks great.

Description of Work
Sided our garage

07/25/2018

Michael H.

Mr. Droba responded quickly, ordered perfectly matching material and installed it. Could not have gone better.

Description of Work
I had damaged siding that needed repair.

06/30/2018

Scott S.

The roof on the house we bought last year was roughly 30 years old and was time to be replaced. I called Don Droba and he gave me what felt like a fair estimate of $8500 for the job. I sometimes had to send Don a few gentle reminders to get back to me but he eventually always followed through. We waited until the weather cleared and scheduled the roof replacement when there seemed to be a clear 24-hour window. Unfortunately, the crew began working and the new shingles did not arrive on time, which delayed the project and, with a couple days of weather, the project ended up lasting the better part of a week. The work crew was easy to work with for the most part, though at times my questions were met with defensiveness. I’m not sure if these crews always understand that questions are asked or concerns are expressed not out of criticism but because this is the first time many of us ever go through such a project and we’re not entirely sure what to expect. Nevertheless, during the replacement a number of rotted boards were discovered, which unexpectedly drove the price of the project up by $450. While picking up the check though, Don noticed that a splash guard had not been installed. It hadn’t been promised either but I asked if Don would be willing to come back and add that to help deflect water from our chimney. He did so – not because he had to but because he wanted the new roof to truly operate as well as it possibly could. Slow communication aside, I appreciated Don’s service and would recommend Droba for anyone in need of a new roof.

Description of Work
New roof installed

11/02/2017

Karen L.

Great, on-time, great workers, cleaned up, awesome service!

Description of Work
Roof,gutters,siding

05/11/2017

Sandra Y.

We had a very windy day that took off some siding. Our old siding was 30 years old and no match could be found so all the siding had to be replaced. The guys were very friendly and showed up on time. The job took longer than expected due to a lot of rainy days but they worked hard and long hours. The siding looks great. It gave the house a face lift and I would recommend them.

Description of Work
Siding needed replaced.

03/22/2017

Laura S.

Great. Mr. Droba came out to give an estimate and ended up fixing the problem right then and there. He discounted the price because my father was a veteran.

Description of Work
My parents needed siding repaired.

02/18/2017

Sandra Y.

It turned out really good. It wasn't a big job, and I wanted him to go over the whole house, but we are going to wait until the spring to do this. I didn't see a reason to do it in the winter time. He came out, and he was on time, and he gave us a quote, and he did it right there. He was kind and courteous. I will use him again. I kept his card for that reason. He was very reasonable with his price. It didn't take him no more than fifteen minutes to do the job. That's why I want him back. The fact that he came out as an favor for us. I told him some things I want to do, and if he can get them done, it will be nice. My siding is obsolete. If it breaks off, I am in trouble. There is no where for me to replace it at. My siding is thirty years old. He told me he normally don't charge this price, so I know I got a break. I don't have any problems with it, its still up there. The siding is still up there. There is other areas that need to be done, but we were worried about the one that was flapping in the wind. Responded quickly. He was here when he said that he would be here. I have already told him things I need done. He will be getting another phone call from me soon. Its an small job. It was one piece of siding that he nailed down.

Description of Work
I had some siding that was coming loose, after an storm came through. He just tacked it up for me.

01/11/2017

Maureen K.

We were very happy with Drobo! They were professional and did very good work. They cleaned up the yard before they left nightly. I had a concern when they left one day because a small area of the underhang was left open. I was worried that a small animal or bird might be able to climb into that opening. I called Don, and he was responsive and polite coming back to close the area. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends and hire them again. Good value too! An A rating for sure!

Description of Work
Vinyl siding was installed on our home. Drobo also supervised the installation of new gutters.

Category gutter repair,siding

08/12/2016

Joe P.

Don Droba is a very nice guy. He does great work and his price is reasonable. I recommend Droba Home Improvement and will use their services again in the future!

Description of Work
Repaired facia siding

04/25/2016

ROBERT C.

It went great. They only charged me $75 even though their normal minimum is $125 because it was a small job. Would definitely use them again. They repaired the siding and secured it even better to prevent future problems.

Description of Work
They repaired a piece of siding that had blown off during a recent wind storm.

03/11/2016

Evelyn M.

After some phone tag, Don came out in the rain to see the job and give an estimate. He proceeded to do the job right away to avoid possible animal habitation. He had ladder and tools. First he thoroughly inspected the soffit area to insure that only re-installation of the soffits was needed. Then, he reattached the soffits. He also gave his opinion on the reason the soffits came down and what would be needed if they detached again. Don was a joy to work with. I hope to call him for a bigger job in a year or so.

Description of Work
Don rel-installed two soffit pieces that came down during a wind storm.

Category roofing,siding

12/27/2015

Mona G.

Mr. Droba, the owner, was pleasant and easy to deal with, and not pushy (like some) in any way. The work looks good and the installers worked quickly and did the job in a day and a half. The color of the siding is a good match with the siding already on my house. I am happy with the way it turned out and with the overall experience I had with this transaction. I am happy that I joined Angie's List and found this company.

Description of Work
Installed vinyl siding on my single car garage.

10/20/2015

Debra C.

Excellent. He came the same day I talked to him. I thought I would only be getting an estimate but when he saw that the job wasn't a big one, said he could take care of it for me while he was there. Also, he mentioned his minimum was usually $125.00 but since it was a small job and only took app 1/2 hour, he charged me $50.00 less. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Don! I'll definitely use you in the future.

Description of Work
Repaired 3 pieces of aluminum siding that had come loose allowing rain to get behind siding.

Category siding

Thank you so much for your great review of my company! I look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks Again. Don Droba

11/25/2014

Karen L.

Great experience! He was on schedule and performed the work per his estimate. He showed up the day we scheduled. Came with a complete crew. Worked two eight hour days back to back and finished the job. Crew cleaned up everything and the new roof looks awesome! Great Job! Could not have been happier with our choice. Nice work Droba Home Improvement. Recommend them highly!

Description of Work
Tear down old roof and install new roof

Category roofing,siding

Thank you for the great feedback...much appreciated!!

10/27/2014

DAVID K.

Actual work took about 2 weeks. It was a big job. We've used Don Droba's company before and I'm sure we will again. The work was done with great attention to detail...these guys take pride in their jobs! I graded a B on punctuality only because it took later in the summer for them to get to our job than I was hoping originally. It's understandable...this company is in demand and it can be tough to keep up with all the work. Don's service was great. At the end, when I pointed out to Don that his truck had leaked oil on our driveway, he came back during his weekend and removed the stain. Excellent!

Description of Work
Removed old aluminum siding, added a layer of insulation plus new vinyl siding. Replaced patio door. Installed custom aluminum trim around door frames and gutter boards. Installed new lighting fixtures.

Category handyman service,siding

06/25/2014

Catherine K.

It was difficult getting siding contractors to come out for an estimate for such a small job. Droba came out, left the estimate and fixed the siding within two weeks according to what I asked for. He was very good about using emails and the phone for any questions I had; which worked out good for me, since I work during the day. The house looks good.

Description of Work
fixed loose vynal siding on two sides of the house

06/23/2014

Constance K.

Don and his crew removed 4 old windows and replaced them with new. Droba Home Improvement was prompt, polite, extremely clean and respectful of our property and very professional. The work was done quickly and neatly and well. We are very happy with the results! We plan to use Droba Home Improvement for future improvement projects on our home.

Description of Work
Replaced 4 old windows with new windows

11/29/2013

Kathleen H.

Don Droba and his crew (Sean, Kyle and Jack) did an awesome job removing my 40 year old siding and installing a gorgeous new vinyl siding, window trim and shutters (a separate company installed the new gutters/downspouts). My house looks brand new and I owe Don, Sean, Kyle & Jack a HUGE 'thank you'!! I have used Droba Home Improvement many times in the past 20-25 years; they are more than contractors ... they are like my brothers!! They are friendly, courteous, reliable and most importantly -- METICULOUS!! Thank you ... Kathy Hydock |

Description of Work

Category gutter repair,handyman service,roofing,siding,replacement windows

09/18/2013

LISA H.

CALLED BACK 3 WKS LATER... NEVER GAVE ESTIMATE. WILL NOT RECOMMEND

Description of Work
CAME OUT TO LOOK OVER SCOPE OF WORK. NEVER CALLED OR SENT AN ESTIMATE. WAS REQUESTED BY COWORKER. WILL NOT RECOMMEND

Category handyman service

04/08/2013

Kathleen B.

They did an excellent job. They are very reliable. They had great clean up.

Description of Work
I last used Droba Home Improvement about a year ago to put siding on.

03/05/2013

Suzanne B.

It went wonderfuly well. I plan on hiring him again for more services

Description of Work
He replaced my entire roof on the garage.

11/16/2012

donald H.

after having a terrible experience with roth construction, i got don's name from my neighbor. called him and he responded promptly. he set up a date the following day. he was going to miss the time but he called and explained and still made it to our home within a half hour of the original time. he proceeded to re-install the siding. he did the work quickly and efficently. very happy with don and his company.

Description of Work
re-installed siding damaged in our recent storm.

Window City Pros LLC

With over 30 years of industry experience, Chad Howman founded Window City Pros to provide customers with access to cost-effective windows from masters within the market. What started as a handful of employees has flourished into a thriving organization serving Northeast Ohio.

Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi
    Infinity from Marvin Cleveland

PREMIUM INFINITY FROM MARVIN FIBERGLASS WINDOWS AND DOORS. OUR PRODUCTS: Our complete line of home windows & doors are custom-made for your home using our proprietary Ultrex fiberglass that is 8 times stronger than vinyl. The durability of Ultrex, combined with our timeless designs & finishes, will ensure your windows & doors withstand the test of time. OUR AWARD-WINNING SERVICE: Our goals with every customer are to provide a worry-free process & an exceptional experience. We also back our service up with a Lifetime Service and Installation Warranty. We'll take care of all the details, you sit back & enjoy your new view. ABOUT US: Backed by a company with over 100 years’ experience, Infinity from Marvin - Cleveland provides premium Infinity from Marvin fiberglass replacement windows & patio doors for your home.

Offers by Infinity from Marvin Cleveland on Angi

SIDING - REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, SHINGLE ROOFING, GUTTER REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, SHUTTERS, STORM DOORS.

NO REPLACEMENT DOORS