DROBA HOME IMPROVEMENT

Founded 1984 • With Angi since December 1998

FAMILY OWNED, PROUDLY SERVING NORTHEAST OHIO FOR OVER 33 YEARS. CALL ANYTIME & LEAVE A MESSAGE. SERVICES ALL OF WESTERN CUYAHOGA COUNTY, SOUTH TO PARMA, BEREA, STRONGSVILLE, AVON/AVON LAKE AND LORAIN COUNTY....

Handy Dad LLC

I provide the following services Power washing Painting Lawn care Gutter cleaning Tv Mounting Window cleaning Trim Installation Furniture assembly Fix Appliances I machined for 10+ years Worked as a painter Worked as a landscaper Small company so overhead is low and prices are competitive

09/05/2019

Don was timely, professional and, above all, did a great job. Everything matches, including the different color caulking needed. Don communicated with us every step of the way. We highly recommend his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don replaced siding on the front of our home. He took the time and extra effort to find aluminum siding that matched our existing siding. He also painted it to match.

01/26/2019

Don did a great job to ensure we were happy. He is very responsive, flexible, and provides a good value. He did a siding repair for us earlier in the year, along with a repair of some woodpecker damage on our house. Don is fair, friendly, and competent. I recommend his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our backyard pavilion needed rain gutters, covers, and downspouts.

CATEGORY gutter repair,siding

10/09/2018

Don Droba ewas very quick to give an estimate, and was accommodating. He found a color that matched our house color exactly. His two workers were done in less than two days. They did a good job cleaning up after themselves. It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sided our garage

07/25/2018

Mr. Droba responded quickly, ordered perfectly matching material and installed it. Could not have gone better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had damaged siding that needed repair.

06/30/2018

The roof on the house we bought last year was roughly 30 years old and was time to be replaced. I called Don Droba and he gave me what felt like a fair estimate of $8500 for the job. I sometimes had to send Don a few gentle reminders to get back to me but he eventually always followed through. We waited until the weather cleared and scheduled the roof replacement when there seemed to be a clear 24...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof installed

CATEGORY roofing

SIDING - REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, SHINGLE ROOFING, GUTTER REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, VINYL REPLACEMENT WINDOWS, SHUTTERS, STORM DOORS.

NO REPLACEMENT DOORS