Brad Smith Roofing Co Inc

Founded 1979 • With Angi since July 1997

24550 Sperry Dr Ste # 2

Westlake, OH 44145

Family owned and operated Roofing Contractor since 1979! Celebrating 35 years, we are dedicated to servicing our residential & commercial customers in the areas of: Repairs, New Roofs, Chimney & Masonry work, Slate and Tile, Gutters & Home Renovations! DBA U Trash It Dumpster Rentals....

4.4

roofing (443)gutter repair (63)chimney repair (23)siding companies (9)skylight installation (8)roof cleaning (7)roof snow removal (7)gutter cleaning (7)masonry (6)general contractors (6)chimney cap repair (5)house painting (3)

05/20/2021

Brad Smith Roofing Company did nothing short of a superior job: quote, materials delivery and most importantly, the roofing project itself: tear-off, install, clean-up - all 100% flawless!!! The roof is not only beautiful, but provides peace of mind to us that we had a quality company do the job with a reliable warranty. Thanks to Sean Masterson and the entire team of individuals who were on the j...

Description of Work
removal current roofing and install new roofing

Work Completed On 05/14/2021

09/22/2020

Called for an appointment and scheduled a visit. Rep showed up did a nice job and promised a quote. Then no quote, then a phone call, then no quote, then a phone call and follow up text messages. Then no quote. Then a phone call and excuses and no quote. A complete waste of my time. Just straight up tell me you are too busy and save me the frustration!

Description of Work
tear off roof replacement

Category contractors,roofing

Work Completed On 09/22/2020

04/17/2020

Excellent. I would highly recommend Brad Smith Roofing. Even during the storms we were having a serviceman came out to inspect our problem. A quote was provided and we were very happy with the way the it explained the problem and how they would make the repair. The work was completed in a very professional manner. Oustanding service.

Description of Work
Repair roof

Work Completed On 04/17/2020

01/31/2020

They were outstanding! They were knowledgeable, professional and caring throughout. They went out of their way to protect the exterior and landscaping.

Description of Work
New Roof

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

11/13/2019

Brad Smith Roofing was excellent. First, they were the only roofing company that was able to give me a full and complete quote that satisfied my insurance company. (This was an insurance claim.) Second, they had the expertise to go toe-to-toe with insurance company BEFORE they started work and get agreement on what needed to get done. For instance, the insurance company claimed, rather ridiculousl...

Description of Work
Full roof replacement and siding replacement

Category roofing,siding

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

08/01/2019

They did a pretty good job. They were on time. I used them for over a decade and I will used them again.

Description of Work
They put a shield to catch the rain up over outside.

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

07/23/2018

I'm not much for rating companies I didn't actually use but this situation was ridiculous. I had them in June 19th to review the work. The person who came out was great - personable, articulate, thorough, etc.... After that, crickets. I called them after three weeks and was told, "I know they're busy. I'll let the salesperson know." A week later, still nothing. RIDICULOUS. If you're too busy to ge...

Description of Work
Install new skylights

Work Completed On 07/16/2018

07/05/2018

Someone came out quickly for the initial quote, did not even look at the area of the roof that needed repair, and said that someone would call me to set up the work. I never got a call back, even after leaving a message. This was 7 months ago.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 12/15/2017

We would be happy to discuss the service we performed at this home. There was a signed contract, we communicated with the contact we have on file, and work was performed in April 2018. Maybe the client has us confused with another company.

07/03/2018

They're great. I would hire them again.

Description of Work
I had a damaged split in one of my gutters and they repaired that along with the downspouts. They also replaced a shingle from my sun porch. They installed a gutter protector system on the front left side of the main roof as well. They installed a new valley flow reduction system on the front of the main area of my window. They offered me a discount for being an Angie's List.

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 06/14/2018

05/01/2018

They came out and did an estimate on 4/6 they told me they would send me the estimate in a week. I didn’t hear back from them and called on 4/24 and have still never received a call back. It’s unacceptable. I then had to call another company who will be doing a total roof replacement instead

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 04/06/2018

Residential & commercial flat roofing, home remodeling, slate, tile, wood, skylights, sun tunnels, ventilation, rubber, vinyl, gutters, siding, windows, chimney re-builds, tuck pointing, caps, masonry, carpentry, tear-off & re-roofs.

Ask for details.