B-K Glass Window & Door

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 1997

9 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. ...

Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

NRG Masters

Since 1983, Northcoast Energy Masters has been providing Cleveland, Akron and all of northeast Ohio with top quality replacement windows, doors, insulation and vinyl siding. We have thousands of satisfied customers. Our pledge is to provide you with quality replacement windows, insulation, doors, vinyl siding, and sunrooms at the fairest price. We take the time to listen to your concerns and needs, and offer the best possible solution to fit your budget. This, in turn, builds our reputation by your repeat business and referral of your family and friends. As a member of pro, professional remodels of Ohio, North Coast Energy Masters is pledged to observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of business. We offer you the latest ideas from around the nation to serve you better. North Coast Energy Masters is a member in good standing with the Better Business Bureau and Angie's List. In fact, we are a 10+ year Angie's List super service award winner. We are a member of Contractors Network of America and PRO. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. 10-20 employees. Uses AAMA installation masters installers. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Evenings & weekends by appt. Additional phones- 440-439-1850, 440-734-9250. Additional emails- sales@worldclasswindows.com. Additional web - www.worldclasswindows.com. Additional DBAs - Northcoast Energy Masters Inc, Sun Home Services Inc.

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 9 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

10/29/2017

Very professional and diligent in their work. Kept our house clean and we there when they said. Very reliable.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

Category replacement windows

09/29/2017

Joe came to my home on 8/16/17 to talk with us about how BK could help, and to take measurements. He promised to email me a quote within a few days. Over two weeks later on 8/31/17, having received nothing from him, I called the office and left a message for him to get me the quote. On 9/22/17, still having received nothing over a month after his visit, I called the office again and he picked up. ...

Description of Work
Needed new front entry door system, i.e. door, sidelights, and transom.

Category doors

05/25/2017

I needed the mirror installed quickly and B-K Glass made room in the schedule. The two employees who installed the mirror were professional and efficient. The final product met all of my expectations. I will definitely use this company again and would recommend it to friends.

Description of Work
Large bathroom vanity mirror cut and installed.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

10/13/2015

I had used BK Window for client projects (I am a designer of commercial interiors) & rental properties. All experiences were exceptional, so when it was time to make a substantial investment in my own residence, I called BK for an estimate. I received multiple price quotes from companies recommended by other owners in my building, but chose BK based on their reasonable price and also my comfort wi...

Description of Work
Company replaced 13 large sliding glass doors & windows (each approximately 40" x 96") in our high rise condominium; also fabricated 4 new commercial-grade sliding screen doors of the same size. Have already placed order for more work to be done.

Category glass repair,screen repair,replacement windows,doors

02/05/2015

It was a positive experience. They were quick. The price was good and we were very happy with the windows. It was all fine and it was pretty standard so I don't have any complaints.

Description of Work
They did our windows.

Category replacement windows

11/17/2014

All went well. Installer was prompt and knew his stuff! Job was completed in a very short time. Very pleased with the replacement glass. Would certainly use again.

Description of Work
Installed low-e argon tempered glass on top and bottom window sash in basthroom. Installed low-e argon glass on top sash of hall window.

10/27/2014

They were very good. They worked quietly and efficiently. My only suggestion is that they wear and quot;bootiesand quot; to cover their shoes, since they tracked in a bit of leaves and dirt. Overall, that was fairly insignificant, and I am pleased with the results.

Description of Work
The technicians replaced a number of glass panes that had broken seals.

09/17/2014

The mirror came from their supplier cut incorrectly. The timing wasn't as promised. They went out of their way to get the supplier to rush through another cut instead of waiting for another week and a half. They cut the cost of the installation. They put it into the frame for free. They're very friendly and very knowledgeable. They explained everything to me and they went out of their way to make ...

Description of Work
B-K Glass is the one I went to. I had a very large old picture frame and I wanted a doubled mirror cut to fill that. I ended up taking some screens back to them.

09/10/2014

He showed up on time, looked at the window to make sure what was needed. It was a Pella window and not just a simple replacement. He had to do the work from inside. He put down a drop cloth to protect my carpet. He then carefully remove the wood trim, glass and adhesive. He cut the glass, reversed the process, cleaned up and finished the job. The cost was exactly what they quoted over the phone an...

Description of Work
Replaced a cracked window glass on a Pella window.

Category glass repair,replacement windows

05/01/2014

They were quick. They did what I asked them to do. The price I thought was good. I dropped it off, they did it at the time frame they said.

Description of Work
B-K Glass Window & Door fabricated some vintage medicine cabinet mirror doors for me.

Category glass repair

Windows & doors - installation & replacement, glass, tabletops, shower doors, mirrors, screen repair, glass shelving, re glaze, re screening & patio doors. Siding & trim.

Glass block, Paint after install, Auto glass.

Check, Visa, MasterCard