B-K Glass Window & Door

Founded 1988 • With Angi since November 1997

26145 Center Rdg

Westlake, OH 44145

9 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges.

10/29/2017

Charles M.

Very professional and diligent in their work. Kept our house clean and we there when they said. Very reliable.

Description of Work
Window replacement.

09/29/2017

Stephen D.

Joe came to my home on 8/16/17 to talk with us about how BK could help, and to take measurements. He promised to email me a quote within a few days. Over two weeks later on 8/31/17, having received nothing from him, I called the office and left a message for him to get me the quote. On 9/22/17, still having received nothing over a month after his visit, I called the office again and he picked up. I asked him point blank why it was that he didn't appear to want my business. He apologized and promised to send out the quote. It's now 9/29/17, and I've received nothing from him. As he's not provided me with any additional information or communication, even as a courtesy, I am left with the conclusion that this company is simply not capable of performing the job requested. I wish he would have just told me that. The sad thing is, BK made me a replacement screen door for my patio last year. I engaged them to become a REPEAT CUSTOMER, and this is how I was treated. Will NOT consider this outfit again.

Description of Work
Needed new front entry door system, i.e. door, sidelights, and transom.

Category doors

05/25/2017

Mike B.

I needed the mirror installed quickly and B-K Glass made room in the schedule. The two employees who installed the mirror were professional and efficient. The final product met all of my expectations. I will definitely use this company again and would recommend it to friends.

Description of Work
Large bathroom vanity mirror cut and installed.

10/13/2015

KAREN P.

I had used BK Window for client projects (I am a designer of commercial interiors) & rental properties. All experiences were exceptional, so when it was time to make a substantial investment in my own residence, I called BK for an estimate. I received multiple price quotes from companies recommended by other owners in my building, but chose BK based on their reasonable price and also my comfort with knowing how they performed on other projects. It took awhile to get a representative out to give an estimate (they are busy -- but well worth the wait). When taking a look at our project, Joe was thorough, polite, professional and patiently explained what to expect and the type of solutions his company could offer. This job had challenges: transporting large pieces and equipment up an elevator, working to remove & replace an entire wall of floor-to-ceiling glass panels within 8 hours, moving furniture, scaling a 2 story foyer to get onto a narrow ledge, etc. Installation took 2 days. A four-man crew worked diligently to solve some access issues and everything went smoothly. They were tidy, efficient, knowledgeable when faced with unforeseen issues, courteous, etc. Stellar workmanship and they definitely worked well as a team. We couldn't be happier with every aspect of the final result. It was such a positive experience, the very next day we contacted owner to say we want to replace another 12 of the same large windows immediately (a job we thought we'd do next year or so.) Highly recommend this locally-owned company.

Description of Work
Company replaced 13 large sliding glass doors & windows (each approximately 40" x 96") in our high rise condominium; also fabricated 4 new commercial-grade sliding screen doors of the same size. Have already placed order for more work to be done.

Category glass repair, screen repair, replacement windows, doors

02/05/2015

Bethany J.

It was a positive experience. They were quick. The price was good and we were very happy with the windows. It was all fine and it was pretty standard so I don't have any complaints.

Description of Work
They did our windows.

11/17/2014

Elaine R.

All went well. Installer was prompt and knew his stuff! Job was completed in a very short time. Very pleased with the replacement glass. Would certainly use again.

Description of Work
Installed low-e argon tempered glass on top and bottom window sash in basthroom. Installed low-e argon glass on top sash of hall window.

10/27/2014

Monice J.

They were very good. They worked quietly and efficiently. My only suggestion is that they wear and quot;bootiesand quot; to cover their shoes, since they tracked in a bit of leaves and dirt. Overall, that was fairly insignificant, and I am pleased with the results.

Description of Work
The technicians replaced a number of glass panes that had broken seals.

09/17/2014

Susan H.

The mirror came from their supplier cut incorrectly. The timing wasn't as promised. They went out of their way to get the supplier to rush through another cut instead of waiting for another week and a half. They cut the cost of the installation. They put it into the frame for free. They're very friendly and very knowledgeable. They explained everything to me and they went out of their way to make sure it was right very quickly.

Description of Work
B-K Glass is the one I went to. I had a very large old picture frame and I wanted a doubled mirror cut to fill that. I ended up taking some screens back to them.

09/10/2014

Tim S.

He showed up on time, looked at the window to make sure what was needed. It was a Pella window and not just a simple replacement. He had to do the work from inside. He put down a drop cloth to protect my carpet. He then carefully remove the wood trim, glass and adhesive. He cut the glass, reversed the process, cleaned up and finished the job. The cost was exactly what they quoted over the phone and took around an hour. We were very pleased with this company.

Description of Work
Replaced a cracked window glass on a Pella window.

05/01/2014

Lawrence H.

They were quick. They did what I asked them to do. The price I thought was good. I dropped it off, they did it at the time frame they said.

Description of Work
B-K Glass Window & Door fabricated some vintage medicine cabinet mirror doors for me.

04/29/2014

KAREN P.

I own both residential and commercial real estate and BK is always my first choice when I need glass, door or window replacement. In addition, I'm also an interior designer and primarily work on commercial spaces; while I seek competitive bids for my clients depending on the services and products needed---most of the time we end up hiring BK. Service techs are courteous when coming on-site to give estimates, work is performed promptly and thoroughly---and the staff is very good about answering my calls and getting answers. (Often I am not at a job site when it is bid or installation occurs, so it's critical that my concerns and questions can be taken care of over the phone during a project.)

Description of Work
Installed new sliding glass patio doors, interior glass panels for hair salon, replacement windows.

02/17/2014

john P.

They were prompt, and professional. Set up did the job and were gone pretty quickly. They had all the proper parts and tools to do the job.

Description of Work
Replaced broken glass on two windows

01/28/2014

Joseph T.

Well pleased. Clean efficient, courteous.

Description of Work
Removed fogged bow windows (2) and replaced with remanufactured glass.

01/23/2014

John C.

Stopped intoi shop on center ridge with questions about my old Lincoln windows. They were very helpful in making me understand what was wrong with my windows and suggested that they will likely need replacing, but still had some life.

Description of Work
Advice

01/06/2014

Jason M.

Contacted B-K Window and scheduled an in-house estimate to replace a glass window pane in our 1912 house. Bob came out when scheduled and provided an estimate. The following week I called to schedule the work and Bob was out performing the work a few days later. Work took about an hour start to finish. Bob was friendly, as well as professional and knowledgeable. Not certain on whether we could have the work performed for cheaper; we went with B-K as a result of other reviews and Bob's professionalism.

Description of Work
Glass window replacement.

12/21/2013

DAVID P.

Purchased a piece of tempered glass for a boat windshield. Great service.

Description of Work
I contacted B-K Glass Window & Door.

10/19/2013

Kevin S.

All windows were repaired as requested and done when they said. For this service I give them a 100%. However, when I requested storm windows on a couple single panes at my house, they would get a failing grade. They did show up to my house, measured what they needed and said a quote would be emailed. I waited a week, nothing was received. I called and they apologized and said it would be sent. I waited a couple days and still nothing. I called 1 more time and was told the guy that came out was very busy and it would be done. Still nothing 2 months later...lol if you don't want the work, tell me that up front, I would not be offended.

Description of Work
Repaired broken glass in windows I brought to thier store. There were about 5 or 6 varying in size. They never provided quote for storm windows at my house.

09/30/2013

Zarefoss E.

HAVE NOT YET MADE A DECISION.

Description of Work
PROVIDED ESTIMATE FOR REPLACEMENT WINDOW

06/25/2013

Jill H.

Went well. He had no problem taking it apart or putting it back together.

Description of Work
Replaced glass in an old window.

04/06/2013

STEVE C.

Excellent service and price. They gave an estimate of less than half of the price of a larger company and the price was exactly what the estimate was, I would definetly use them again.

Description of Work
Fixed windows and a mirror.

07/17/2012

Mary Ellen S.

Estimate was performed promptly. Technician explained costs and benefits of double versus triple panes. Arrived on time and replaced the glass. The window looks great.

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky-foggy double- paned window.

05/02/2012

Cathy C.

The guy who came to replace the glass was really nice, efficient and left no mess at all. He explained what he was doing and took each window outside to replace the glass. The windows look new! I am very appreciative. I shopped around and by far they had the best price. The glass took several weeks to arrive after being ordered, but I still felt the time was reasonable. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Replaced the bottom glass of 3 bedroom windows that were completely fogged.

04/17/2012

Tom H.

Total fail. They cancelled an appointment of two week's standing at the last moment. Never use.

Description of Work
They were to fix a front door window.

01/05/2012

Christine H.

The guy came out in time.He looked at the glass shelf and he said there was no crack line in it.So he placed it back in the china cabinet.He also placed the other shelf for me.

Description of Work
I had a glass shelf that my son and I tried to place in a china cabinet. The shelf was stuck and we could not get it place in right.The edge chipped a little.The guy came out on time and checked the shelf out for me.It was fine no crack line.So he place it in correctly and also did the other shelf me.He did a great job and was professionally.He also took measurements of the china cabinet for me just in case for the future.I would recommend them and will use them in the future.

10/13/2011

Leigh K.

The total job is going to cost me $420. They were responsive, punctual and professional. They just haven't done the work yet, but in terms of the guy calling me back and being here to do the estimate and all that went very well.

Description of Work
B-K Glass Window & Door quoted a job for me on the 20th of September and they are going to do it in a week or two. They are going to replace some paints of glass in my windows.

Category glass repair, doors

Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including bathroom remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers by GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS on Angi
    Zen Windows Cleveland

Family-owned and proudly local, Zen Windows Cleveland offers high-quality replacement windows and doors. From start to finish, we provide our customers with an easy, simple and painless buying experience. We believe in doing things right the first time, and offering quality products that will last a lifetime. We only offer quality products and chose the best crews to install because we back it up with an excellent warranty. Unlike our competitors who only give you a one-year labor warranty on their products and services. Zen Windows offers you a lifetime warranty including glass breakage on the products we put in your home and back the workmanship not only as long as you live in the home but transfer other homeowners in the future. We like to say "you will never spend another dime on your windows." Zen is different on so many levels we don't spend several hours in your home trying to sell you windows we go at your pace and when you are ready not trying to pressure you into buying. Buying from Zen is an online experience and very low pressure. We keep our overhead low so we can pass the savings on to our customers. Personally, I have 26 years in the window and door industry and know more than most of my competitors about the products that we install in your home. Zen Cleveland installers have been the business for 25+ years and do an excellent job taking care of the finer details. Many of our competitors want you to pay in advance when ordering windows and doors, we don't ask for anything until the windows and/or doors are installed in your home and you are satisfied.

Offers by Zen Windows Cleveland on Angi

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Windows & doors - installation & replacement, glass, tabletops, shower doors, mirrors, screen repair, glass shelving, re glaze, re screening & patio doors. Siding & trim.

Glass block, Paint after install, Auto glass.