Aspen Property Services

Founded 2017 •

Landscaping, mowing, mulching and other needs.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Aspen Property Services provides mowing, landscaping, hardscaping and snow removal....

DIAMOND CUT LAWN CARE

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

Lawnman Yardcare Inc

10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.

KP Affordable Lawncare

Lawn and landscape company.

06/23/2020

It was excellent. They had wonderful communication, answered all the questions, and he was very accommodating for some special need of older person.

Description of Work
They're doing a lawn service every week for my mother-in-law - lawn mowing, weeding, trimming, and cleaning

Category lawn service

05/27/2020

Jason and his team did an amazing job. They were honest about what needed to be done and did not try to add extra items that were not needed. Would hire again

Description of Work
Spring Clean Up and mulching

Category landscaping

05/19/2020

Having recently moved to a new home I was feeling overwhelmed at the amount of yard work that needed to be done. It was way too much for me so I decided to hire a professional and boy am I glad I did!! From Spring cleaning, mulching, edging, fertilizing, and planting, everything they did was top-notch. I was so impressed by Jason and Michael and their team at Aspen Lawn Serv. that I use them all t...

Description of Work
Spring Cleaning and Weekly Lawn Care

Category landscaping,lawn service

05/19/2020

This is my third season with Aspen Lawn Service. The service is impeccable. They are reliable and punctual. The quality of their lawn work is excellent. They always leave my front and backyard looking clean and manicured. But as important to me is their overall professionalism and trustworthiness. I feel confident and comfortable having their crew on my premises even when I’m not around. Highly re...

Description of Work
Full lawn maintenance

Category lawn service

05/19/2020

Jason came out promptly to give quote. He did some leaf clean up in addition to mowing , edging and blowing grass clippings. Great communication weekly with arrival time..

Description of Work
Lawn service . Mowing/ edging/clean up.

Category landscaping

General Landscaping Services, Mowing, Trimming, Edging, Mulch & Topsoil Installation,

Lawn Fertilization and Treatment